Author Topic: Everyone's first Letter from there Lady !  (Read 9725 times)

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
RE: Everyone's first Letter from there Lady !
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2009, 10:50:25 am »
Ed thats a great letter, the words practically leap of the page saying genuine lady to me. I'm not surprised you didn't let her get away!
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Vince G

« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2009, 10:57:29 am »
Ed now you inspired me to put the first reply. I posted the first EMF and after realized I didn't have the first reply in my computer? So....

Dear Vince:?Thanks for your lovely cupid message. I'm so happy. You give me a feeling of flying, like a butterfly. Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.?

Butterfly signifies eternal love in China. I want to fly with my lover in our own beautiful world, take good care of each other, concern with each other, and love each other in our true heart.

I long for a happy family with my beloved. I long for a man who can hear my piano and my song, I long for a time that is walking with my lover hand in hand.?I'm an elegant Chinese lady with good taste. I'm quiet but not bored. My enthusiam to life is the gift I want to send to my lover. Positive attitude towards troubles is what I cherish most.

Latin Dance gives me a gracious heart and tai chi makes me a peaceful mind. You can discover the typical Chinese charms in me. I'm understanding and want to bring you a wonderful life!?

Vince, now all I want is one chance, to try to win your heart. Will we have a chance to start? I will show you it was meant to be preexistent, to be together is our destiny.?

Best wishes to you.
Sincerely. Song

Arnold

« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2009, 11:17:56 pm »
Very beautiful letter Vince , but I see no Translator here ? Did he/her have the day off ?
I see some of us here are luckier than other , with the wide range of the most lovely to the most outrageous ones . This will certainly help to choose , between the good and the bad ones ( Lady's that is ) .
Thank you for sharing ... everybody .

Offline victor-hills

« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2009, 02:57:14 am »
Just thought i would show you a letter a few months down the road.
My loving Vic,

I miss you very much. my love for you is growing more and more every passing day. you have completely captured me. dear, I love you!! I wish I can hear your voice every day too. I also wish when I open the door, I can sit you there waiting for me and giving me a deep kiss and warm hug. I can not wait to hug you tight, to feel your heart beat, to smell you.

I love you not for the things you would bring to me but to accept everything you could bring. The true love is not for showing. But I assure that even if all other people abandon me, you will still be my side. You are what I am looking for and I have found you right now. God blesses us!! I love you, Vic. The key for happiness is not to find a perfect person, but find someone and build a perfect relationship with him. dear, you are my fountain of happiness. What I want to do now is to build a happy family with you, to be your caring and loving wife. I know you will take good care of me after we are married, as I will do the same for you.

In winter, we sit near the fireplace and cuddle with one blanket and look out of the window to enjoy the beautiful snow outside. the snow flakes. I have you warm me. in autumn we go out to have fun, the trees are changing their color, the leaves fall down, in summer, we go to the beach, walking on the beach to feel the soft sand, splash ocean water, watch sunrise and sunset. In spring, we plant some flowers in our garden. dear, we will have fun in every season.

Dear, it is getting cold again. how is the weather there? my work is ok. how is your work today? do you have a busy day? dear, I love you. I miss you very much. I want you to be a part of my life in my future. . I need you on the rest of my life. I appreciate that you are being a part of my life. you have helped make me the person I am today!

Dear, I have to go now. it is time for my work. I love you, May the full moon send my love and miss to you.

With love
Yunhua
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

Offline Jimmy

• Soon the Family will be Complete.
  • She Was A Wonderful Wife
    • Jim N Libo
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2009, 06:49:58 pm »
It was actually an Admire letter

Dear Jim

I am libo

Reading your words I do have so good feeling to you, right now while I am writing this letter to you, I am in the hope of knowing more about you and develop further relationship with you. I hope my simple words will arose your interests, and I also hope you would like to open your heart to your admirer.

I am a very simple lady, I divorced and I didn't work in top job, but the more I know more life, the more I eager to a simple life. In such commercial society, I don't think big house and expensive houses is happiness, our happiness is our choice, I think. How do you think about life and which kind of life are you pursuing? If you also just want to find someone who is kind, thoughtful and honest to enjoy the happy and simple life, then please consider me since I do think that I will be a great wife.

To be frank my dear, right now while I am writing this letter to you, I am trying to think some graceful words to make you interest in me just like I interested in you, but I know if you can feel my sincere heart, you will make good choice.

I await for you my dear

Yours truly
Libo
[/b]
And that last little paragraph she wrote was her hook that caught me. I wrote her back the same day and things are great again. She always answers questions sometimes I have to ask more than once but thats ok. She appreciates everything, She loves children and askes about mine in every letter. She is not very good about sending pictures only 3 so far. I suggested maybe that I would move to china and we could live there. Her reply was so long as we are together she will go wherever I am. I thought I had lost her at one point but turned out my own impatient s got the best of me. For you that know what Im talkin about I posted on the reg forums about it you should see it in a day or 2. But anyway my brothers I have been hooked and happy about it
Jimmy Henson

Offline Ed W

« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2009, 09:07:17 pm »
I like the letters like that "Clearlake Jim". It's choppy but honest and upfront. Gotta love it.
Alright earthlings, what form do you want me to take?....How about a taco, ....that craps icecream?  My trip to china

Offline phil

« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2009, 01:32:21 pm »
Quote from: 'Ed W.' pid='6528' dateline='1245940742'

I posted this one somewhere else, probably not the appropriate place but to make sure it goes in the right place this time, here's the admire letter from my wife. Any wonder why I chose her?
################
Hello, dear Ed

First, I want to say hello and send my smile to you. It's nice to read your profile and got to know you. I am very interested in you. I want to know you better, so here is my mail.

I am from China and looking for my Mr. Right here, not sure if you have met your dream girl or not. But if no, I hope we can get a chance to communicate and know more about each other, I believe in destiny and I think maybe my special one is here waiting for me, and who knows who he is, so let's keep in touch and see what happens in the future, maybe the man is you!

I have two children. They all live with their father after I get divorced. I am single now. I like music and movies very much. When I am free, I like traveling, doing some housework and shopping. I also like to share my time with my friends. What do you like to do when you are free?

I am easy going. I am very honest and loyal. I am looking for the right man in my life. I want to share my life with him. I am a romantic woman. I would like to share the most romantic moment in my life with the man I love. Are you the right man?

After I divorced, I am being single. I feel lonely especially when I'm free, so after so many years, I really want to find a friend, a lover and a soul mate. I do hope that he can take care of me, protect me and love me, and I would like to do the same for him, we can share the happiness and sadness in our lives together. Maybe you are the lucky man!

I am really very interested in what you have written. I think we share some same interests. I am serious. I am looking for a serious relationship leading to marriage. I am not playing games here. I don't want to waste time too. I would like to be your friend first. What about you?

I just want to find the man I love, and get together with him. No matter where he is, no matter whether he is rich. I believe there's someone waiting for me, I'm a romantic woman, but I don't breach realism. I think people should have the nice desire of their own.

I attach a photo in this letter. Do you like it? I am very sincere, and if you want to know me, please write to me.

Look forward to your reply. Thanks.

Sincerely, Anne
##############

Way to go Ed! You couldn't have asked for anything better than that!

If I get something back like that I will be hopeful.

We shall see.

Offline ahkiwi

« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2009, 05:54:49 pm »
First reply, in response to my emf wishing her a happy birthday. It's nice, short & to the point :P
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi dear Alastair

Ni hao , thanks for your birthday regards , I really feel so happy to hear from you , especially on my special , if possible , I would like to invite to have dinner with me together for my birthday .

Hey … could you like to tell me more about yourself ?? I hope we have the chance to know each other much better in the following steps .

Happy day as me and hope to hear from you soon ,

Sincerely ,
Helen
World Famous in New Zealand since ages ago.

Ali (???)
QQ: 860848209

Arnold

« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2009, 06:12:25 pm »
Nice Ahkiwi , would of loved some of those home cooked Dumpling's :P ala Helen and Family .

Offline ahkiwi

« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2009, 11:01:10 pm »
I'm glad I did decide to drop her an emf, she is extremely funny and had me laughing out loud with some of the things she's written :icon_cheesygrin:
World Famous in New Zealand since ages ago.

Ali (???)
QQ: 860848209

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2009, 07:28:00 am »
Danny apart from your opening paragraph mate...You already posted this letter....lol

Offline Danny

« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2009, 08:23:16 am »
Quote from: 'Scottish_Rob' pid='16495' dateline='1252841280'

Danny apart from your opening paragraph mate...You already posted this letter....lol

I am an idiot. I will delete it then.

Arnold

Re: Everyone's first Letter from there Lady !
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2011, 07:03:51 pm »
I like to see this Topic get some new Life . We do have Member's that have started their Journey with some success and we like ( if willing ) to also see their Stating Out Letter from their Lady too . Pictures are also welcomed any time .

Offline lfputman3

• Don't count the days until, count the days after
« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2011, 09:21:11 pm »
don't have an opening letter from my girl, she im'd me on qq to tell me to get over the other...

told me in English, "she not worth, you no worry"

the rest is history.

Sorry Arnold, I'm not sharing any pictures of her just yet...

-Lloyd
Better to plunge in and drowned, than sit on the pier wondering.

1744748245@qq.com

Offline john1964

• finally together
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2011, 10:38:55 am »
Well here i am in Handan with my wonderful wife, I have just translated her first letter to me and she confirms that they are her words to me and not from the translator trying to get emf credits for the agency.........................

Hello dear John

I am so happy to read your letter now. You know, this morning I came to the agency with a good mood as for the great sunshine. Your profile really make my day and now your letter again make my heart filled with joy. I hope the happiness can accompany me forever. I came here also seriously to find lover and share my rest life with my lover together. From your words, I can feel your sincerity to find love just like me, dear John, I am really happy that we can will start a loving and lasting relationship.

Thanks for telling me more about your family and your work. It's nice that you enjoy your job. Here is more about my family.
My father is 59years old, my mother is 58years old, they all healthy now, I have a brother, he is get married and live a happy life now. my family love me very much, sometimes I like stay with them, but they all have their things to do, so I feel alone and want to find a man accompany with me forever. I have 2sons, 11years old and 9years old, now they live with their father, I divorce in the early year of 2009.

Dear John, this is your first letter to me and I hope it's a good start for us. I hope we can talk freely, so we can always feel comfortable to share our thoughts together, right?I love traveling, swimming, walking and listening music. All my friends said I am easy-going, so I like having fun from life as well. What do you do love to do in your spare time? Now I don't have an email address and my English is also limited, but I'd like to have your email address and hope to write to you directly someday.

hope to hear from you soon,
take care,
MinYing

We have written almost every day since the 23/04/2010 with either emf,s texts or QQ and even weekly phone calls,  MinYing and John.