Author Topic: Crooks ChnLove are Crooks  (Read 17236 times)

Offline Jimmy

• Soon the Family will be Complete.
  • She Was A Wonderful Wife
    • Jim N Libo
Crooks ChnLove are Crooks
« on: June 30, 2009, 05:37:06 am »
I am very angry here is the copy of an Email I got from the sister of the person I was supposedly Writing turns out it was a guy in the office named Leo posing as one of the girls this is bad man if they even let this post go up.....

I am the younger sister and I don't know why all the mails were rejected. The following is a message from my sister. She is now in northern China working in a restaurant and taking care of her son. She does not speak any english and does not have time to learn. She is sorry for not returning your messages and calls. Although she would like to know more about you, she feels that communication is going to be a big problem. She regrets that she is putting a stop to any future correspondence. Please accept her most sincere apology. One other thing, please do not send any mails to the the previous mailbox, all previous mails were written by the agent using my sister's name and she was never involved. My sister is an ordinary woman and not good at expressing herself. She has never intended to deceive you.

Dear Chnlove get your wallet out I demand a full refund of every single dollar I have ever spent at your website all of them even the credits for mail sent to any woman I wrote to and all replies
if this is not posted on your forums it will be posted on many other forums.
I am a retired man and have more time on my hands to spread the bad word about your company than 10 of your paid employees and I have the personal cell phone number of the guy that did it. Be thankful I am not coming to China. I am not going to be bashful for all the pain and heart ache you have caused me I want MONEY. Look at my Account look at how much I have spent multiply it by at least 50 make me happy and send me that much money. Otherwise you can count on me spreading the word starting on the 4th of July the United States independence day. And I can promise you the revenue that you will lose will be several thousand fold of what I spent Damn you people.
Jimmy Henson

Offline Chong

RE: Crooks ChnLove are Crooks
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 05:52:22 am »
Jimmy,

Sorry to hear about your situation ... but you have to differentiate between ChnLove and the rogue agency ... and then the rogue agency with a dishonest translator employee.

IMHO, ChnLove won't take any blame, they'll refer to it as an agency issue ... though they'll investigate. Hopefully, they'll charge back the agency and get you back some credits.

What is the agency number & name ???

I noticed that you posted this situation on two separate thread ... to keep comments compact, I'll delete the second thread in "Campfire".

Chong

Offline Jimmy

• Soon the Family will be Complete.
  • She Was A Wonderful Wife
    • Jim N Libo
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 08:21:18 am »
I know a few guys are talking with ladies there make sure its them and not Leo

Zhuhai Huaxin Marriage Research Center
     Agency ID: P518
Member:     Since May-28-02 in Zhuhai, Guangdong, China
The translator involved his name is Leo  His personal Cell phone number is 13286015286

Man I haven't been this angry in years
And somebody jump right in here and tell me why would someone that works for a company like this do this to someone. I mean it's just down right cruel. Even if they get some money for EMFs it could be that much to make it worth it credits don't cost all that much. If I were to spend $100 worth of credits how much could they possibly get to make it worth getting caught. It just dont make sense. I guess we just sit back and see what happens. Fireworks on the 4th anyone..
« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 08:37:11 am by Jimmy »
Jimmy Henson

Offline Danny

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2009, 08:52:32 am »
Sorry to hear that Jimmy. I've been scammed once or twice already. But I've met a few good women. And one woman, who will probably be the death of me *laughs* . . . well, it's a long story.

Offline Darius

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2009, 09:01:42 am »
Hi Jimmy,

sorry buddy for this crap. But there are some points i cant get it.
First you have the phone Nr. have you never tried to call her/him?
Second what she meant with all the mails were rejected?
Third how could you get this email, have you had her private email or she yours?
Have you contacted Chnlove and told them this story?
I hope you dont want to give up.

Vince G

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2009, 10:30:04 am »
Quote from: 'Jimmy' pid='6964' dateline='1246364478'
Even if they get some money for EMFs it could be that much to make it worth it credits don't cost all that much. If I were to spend $100 worth of credits how much could they possibly get to make it worth getting caught. It just dont make sense.

Jim, I have said this same thing, Doesn't make sense to me either. And like some asked, How did they send this letter to you? I don't see the translator allowing it to be sent in an EMF? Was it an email? Never mind I just reread it. You say it's an email. BUT? where you writing her in emails? and he wrote back? or was that EMF's?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 10:33:59 am by Vince G »

Offline Chong

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2009, 10:33:27 am »
I agree with Darius, those questions above need to be answer so we have a better understanding of your situation in order to comment properly.

Under the "Brotherhood List of ...."  --- your agency P518 was flagged as a cautionary agency to deal with in Zhuhai --- along with P368 ( Hand In Hand Agency ). I know that it doesn't help your situation now.

There could be many explanations for his deceit ... maybe he had an EMF quota to meet ... maybe he was hoping the relationship would fizzle after a certain number of letters ... who knows but himself. We all understand your anger, let's just deal with it from here on and see how we can resolve it to your satisfaction.

Offline China Shark

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2009, 11:27:43 am »
Jimmy, to be honest I realized this was a setup when things got screwy after you suggested I teach your girl English lessons. This freaked him out because he knew the jig was up so to speak. I refrained from saying anything because I wasn't 100% sure. Regretfully I was dead on the money. I was scammed by P518 by a few girls/translators. That agency is serious bad news, I'de stay far away from those people. One woman would send 5 sentence emfs telling me how busy with her shop and how she wished she could write longer letters and not even send a photo. Was one of the only one's I had to actually block. It really sucks for you guys at the mercy of these dirtballs. I have 45 credits from 7 months ago that I'm not sure I'll ever use. Too much treachery as of late. But on another note my friend Sandy actually knows of 2 different friends that have met people through Chnlove and are happily married in thier new countries, America and Australia. If you guys are communicating with girls from Shenzhen and are not quite sure I could arrange to meet them to possibly meet for verification. It's terrible that it comes to this yet you guys need to be assured before investing time energy and heartache into this thing. Yes, I know it is easy for me yet this is exactly the reason I moved here to protect my own interests. In the back of my mind I knew the possibility was always there that it might not work out, which incidently it didn't. It's all good because more than enough for me in Shenzhen. Jimmy, you don't have to give up just yet. Give it some time and maybe in a month or so you can give it another go. Jimmy I went through at least 4 or 5 and none of them worked out yet I'm still determined to find my girl.
China Shark Mike
Living life the way it should be. Following the path less traveled!!!!!!!!!

Offline Tiztom

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2009, 12:01:16 pm »
Why don't you use your spare 47 credits to write to girls that the guys on here are writing to, they can PM you with their girls ID & you can write a nice romantic letter to the lady concerned, you could even ask in the EMF if she is talking to anyone else, then the guy will have an idea if he is wasting his time & being conned or not by the reply you get? You could have a list of scammers that the guys could look at and avoid, as Chnlove is more than likely monitoring this site they might pull their heads in a bit. Think of how much pain you could save some/most of the guys like Jimmy. In fact you or someone else on here could possibly set up a PayPal type of account & they could deposit $10 into it & it won't cost a penny.:idea:
In fact I'm going to tell the girl I'm emailing that I am going to get a friend to do something similar, may make her thing about replying to other guys hehe, but as she's only cost me 3 EMF's & is hiring an interpreter at her own expense I'm at no great loss if it turns to shit, because I intend going to China for a holiday no matter what:icon_cheesygrin:
Will this be edited too? maybe just deleted eh?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 12:04:19 pm by Tiztom »

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2009, 12:10:22 pm »
Quote from: 'Tiztom' pid='6981' dateline='1246377676'

Why don't you use your spare 47 credits to write to girls that the guys on here are writing to, they can PM you with their girls ID & you can write a nice romantic letter to the lady concerned, you could even ask in the EMF if she is talking to anyone else, then the guy will have an idea if he is wasting his time & being conned or not by the reply you get? You could have a list of scammers that the guys could look at and avoid, as Chnlove is more than likely monitoring this site they might pull their heads in a bit. Think of how much pain you could save some/most of the guys like Jimmy. In fact you or someone else on here could possibly set up a PayPal type of account & they could deposit $10 into it & it won't cost a penny.:idea:
In fact I'm going to tell the girl I'm emailing that I am going to get a friend to do something similar, may make her thing about replying to other guys hehe, but as she's only cost me 3 EMF's & is hiring an interpreter at her own expense I'm at no great loss if it turns to shit, because I intend going to China for a holiday no matter what:icon_cheesygrin:

I wont make a comment to this post other then what I have already said.
TIME IS THE TELLER OF ALL TRUTHS AND THE HEALER OF ALL HURTS

Vince G

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2009, 12:23:54 pm »
Tiztom this does not really work because it may be a translator replying and not the woman. It's been tried already. Nothing good comes from it.

Offline Tiztom

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2009, 12:32:40 pm »
Well that's your opinion Mike & I think mine is better!!!
Quote from: 'Vince G' pid='6984' dateline='1246379034'

Tiztom this does not really work because it may be a translator replying and not the woman. It's been tried already. Nothing good comes from it.

If that's the case it's probably a translator talking to the other guy also!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 12:34:26 pm by Tiztom »

Vince G

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2009, 12:38:30 pm »
Tom it's your opinion and your relationship. Me? I would rather not take a chance writing to a woman then trying to trick her and taking a chance that when she finds out feeling you don't trust her or maybe pissing her off either way losing her for it. I couldn't live an honest life with her knowing I did this to her. But you do what you want? I have my lady and we are straight honest and "Trust" in everything and I want it that way.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 12:39:35 pm by Vince G »

Offline China Shark

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2009, 12:42:17 pm »
Have to agree with Mike on that. We don't want to sink to the level of these snakes. I think we are much better than that. There are other ways I'm sure that don't seem so underhanded. Bottom line guys if someone is smart enough they will manage to deceive you. I'm a pretty street smart {Philadelphian} yet I was played a few times to my dismay. This is thier playing field, we can only do so much short of moving here. Guarentee if you have a plan they have a countermove for it. Just try to catch the red flags and don't let your emotions dictate your life decisions.
China Shark Mike
Living life the way it should be. Following the path less traveled!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
  • Moderators
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2009, 12:53:46 pm »
Quote from: 'mpo4747' pid='6985' dateline='1246379088'

Quote from: 'Tiztom' pid='6981' dateline='1246377676'

Why don't you use your spare 47 credits

And for whatever reason your looking to stir us up, even taunting the Mods with that comment about editing or deleting your post.

Operation Chongqing post #171 page 18 ( see who edited it) I saw the full post before it was edited so my reply under it.
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances