Author Topic: Crooks ChnLove are Crooks  (Read 17242 times)

Offline Tiztom

RE: Crooks ChnLove are Crooks
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2009, 11:32:59 pm »
I just got off the phone to Leo BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I told him I was senior detective David ? from Interpol and after explaining that Interpol was the world wide police??? that we had had many complaints from international clients & that his scamming and his agency's scamming email system was being monitored, that we had copies of every email that comes and goes from the agency & that if it does not stop immediately they can expect a visit very soon, also the Chinese police had been informed.
 I also told him we had jailed 3 Chinese scammers from other agency's........ 11 minutes of him groveling and stumbling was quite good fun, haven't done it in ages, kept going on about how he needs his job and has to feed his family & that he is an honest man lol, doubt it will make any difference but it was fun.
I heard a few clicks in the background & he asked me to repeat myself but of course I refused to, I also told him that all the money from people that had been scammed should be returned, I've got more chance of growing an eleven inch dick than that happening though.

Offline China Shark

« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2009, 03:48:59 am »
Vince, I know now yet want others to be aware. She is real though, Chnlove went as far as to send some type of document supposedly that showed she was legally divorced and that she was looking. Of course it was in Chinese, lol. She must draw a lot people in I imagine.
I wanted to put this new info out a month ago yet was one of the threads closed due to Geordie.
Shark
Living life the way it should be. Following the path less traveled!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jimmy

• Soon the Family will be Complete.
  • She Was A Wonderful Wife
    • Jim N Libo
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2009, 04:52:33 am »
Quote from: 'Vince G' pid='7024' dateline='1246395794'

Jim My question to you is Why didn't you question this before? You have been reading all this since Facebook, yet you waited all this time? First thing I would have asked was about the email address? (www.libo1968.yahoo.com.cn) There is no server address (name, yahoo, hotmail, etc) and No email has Http - WWW.

What I see coming about is 4 people in these relationships.  A man, a woman, a sister and a translator. Is this a new way to detect falseness?

CS Ping Wang, a Fine example of a trap. How many times do I have to say if her photo looks like a cover of a magazine it's most likely is a fake.

Question it before what you dont seem to understand this has all happened in a matter of only a few days. I know www is not an email address I was told she is computer illiterate now take away the www and put @ between her name and yahoo.com.cn and you have an email address and the Http crap this forum server added for us they all bounced take away the .cn got a bounce take away .com and leave . cn still bounced but that is where the email from the sister came from that suddenly works now. libo1968@yahoo.cn is now a working email address but it didnt a week ago when I tried it. Up until about a week ago when the translator got involved and the the email from the sister yesterday It was just all about exchanging lots of EMFs and me overlooking questions that didnt get answered and a few other things I shouldnt have let go by.
I have already admitted that it's mostly my fault because I wanted it to all be the real deal and be able to trust people. As far as time I posted this stuff within an hour of getting the letter from the sister.

I got another email from the sister about an hour ago and it came from supposedly libo1968@yahoo.cn but when I looked at the source it actually came from a gmail server. Anyway I hadnt read about the call that was made to leo yet. well heres what the sister wrote.

Many thanks for your e-mail. I talked my sister into terminating this relationship and now I am not too sure if I have done the right thing. I mean good for her and I always want the best for her. She is a very kind person and she deserves a better life. She has seen your picture and she thinks you are a kind person. She just worries her inability to communicate with you. If I may propose, now that you know the truth, if you want to give it a try again, I shall do my best to get my sister to learn english. I shall translate the mails between you two. Of course if you do not want to, it is perfectly understandable and I thank you for your time

I responded with thank you for the pictures I will think about it. I was sent pictures I have been asking for finally. And they look right looks like her just much older. And even if I were to be dumb enough to try her again what do they expect they will get from me. I not givin up anything more than some typing on my keyboard

This is becoming not fun anymore and I am hearing more horror stories than I am success stories. If we cant trust chnlove, the agencies or the girls it's just an expensive game.
But I know success is possible I have a friend that is married to his russian bride and they are happy people. I am just a lot more aware of the risks you take. I'm still not sure about chnlove yet, but getting together with another American woman is not going to happen.
Quote from: 'Vince G' pid='7024' dateline='1246395794'

Jim My question to you is Why didn't you question this before? You have been reading all this since Facebook, yet you waited all this time? First thing I would have asked was about the email address? (www.libo1968.com.cn) There is no server address (name, yahoo, hotmail, etc) and No email has Http - WWW.

What I see coming about is 4 people in these relationships.  A man, a woman, a sister and a translator. Is this a new way to detect falseness?

CS Ping Wang, a Fine example of a trap. How many times do I have to say if her photo looks like a cover of a magazine it's most likely is a fake.

I went and fixed the type O I made sorry man
Quote from: 'Michael L. Maines' pid='7018' dateline='1246391438'

Jimmy, yeah your thread has been HIJACKED, if you want it back ask the mods to help, if not let it go.
Sorry this happened to you ( Not the Hijacking ) all I can say is good luck and best wishes on you next search.

I don't want it back unless it just comes back but thanks man this has been kind of an emotional couple days think I'll go have a beer havent had one in a few years but it sounds kinda nice right now
Quote from: 'Tiztom' pid='7047' dateline='1246419179'

I just got off the phone to Leo BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I told him I was senior detective David ? from Interpol and after explaining that Interpol was the world wide police??? that we had had many complaints from international clients & that his scamming and his agency's scamming email system was being monitored, that we had copies of every email that comes and goes from the agency & that if it does not stop immediately they can expect a visit very soon, also the Chinese police had been informed.
 I also told him we had jailed 3 Chinese scammers from other agency's........ 11 minutes of him groveling and stumbling was quite good fun, haven't done it in ages, kept going on about how he needs his job and has to feed his family & that he is an honest man lol, doubt it will make any difference but it was fun.
I heard a few clicks in the background & he asked me to repeat myself but of course I refused to, I also told him that all the money from people that had been scammed should be returned, I've got more chance of growing an eleven inch dick than that happening though.

Excellent this makes my day I will send an email to the address the works now like a warning to the sis to stay away from them and we will see what happens thanks brother I'm smilin
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 05:10:59 am by Jimmy »
Jimmy Henson

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2009, 12:35:10 pm »
Hi fellas

I admit that I have had a few moans in the past about Chnlove but any gfears that I may have had are long past.  I have a beautiful future wife and she has a great family - her son who is going to uni, her mom who is a great cook, her sister who runs her own wine importing business and the many friends I have made in the short whileI have been here.  One of the translators of Chnlove is a friend of my lady and she is coming to dinner next week so i will pick her brains and I will be going to the agency I used to meet them.  
I feel that I have been successful so far,  I have a lady that did not need Translator so saved a fortune on emfs and very soon we will be joined together.  
Anyone not been yet then do not put it off - there are a lot of great looking women there - If you fancy overweight women do not go - I have not sen one yet.  

Willy the Londoner
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline Darius

« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2009, 12:54:02 pm »
Jimmy you said still nothing about the response of Chnlove. You dont want to throw now in the towel because of this crappy thing, do you?. Try to get a refund from Chnlove and move on. Dont let the whole thing leave a bad taste in your mouth. There are plenty of ladies who would be more than happy to have your attention. Most of us had a bad experience before finding our true one. You nerve yourself for saying you know a lot of those things happened because you let the red flags go by. Make sure to go over it with a fine toothed comb and hit the road again. Now You know what´s to do while talking to a lady. A few scratches in the heart wont kill you, stand up man and go for the next, If your dream is more precious to you than your pain and proud. Move on buddy.

Offline Londoner

« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2009, 01:36:28 pm »
Quote from: 'China Shark' pid='7011' dateline='1246389544'

Londoner, when I read this I was convinced it was the same girl, but alas the pix was different. But the number still seems really familiar.
I'm going back on Chnlove and sift through the old admirers to see if the agency is switching pictures after scamming a certain amount of guys in a specified time period. Will get back either way.
Shark

No, it was just another scammer. Speaking of scammers Chnlove decided to let Ping Wang GZB272161 back on there service after banning her for 6 months. This woman is drop dead gorgeous and a complete scam. They either just use her pix or she is in on it. Just recently changed profile pix and added some new ones. This person has supposedly been searching for mister right going on three years and can't seem to find him, because it is nothing but a ploy to soak lonely people. These two agencies are some of the worst of the worst, they are relentless when it comes to the game. P518 and GZB272 are some seriously bad people,watch out when dealing with this scum.
China Shark

Thanks Mike for the feedbak :)

Offline Jimmy

• Jim N Libo
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2009, 03:09:05 pm »
Quote from: 'Darius' pid='7077' dateline='1246467242'

Jimmy you said still nothing about the response of Chnlove. You dont want to throw now in the towel because of this crappy thing, do you?. Try to get a refund from Chnlove and move on. Dont let the whole thing leave a bad taste in your mouth. There are plenty of ladies who would be more than happy to have your attention. Most of us had a bad experience before finding our true one. You nerve yourself for saying you know a lot of those things happened because you let the red flags go by. Make sure to go over it with a fine toothed comb and hit the road again. Now You know what´s to do while talking to a lady. A few scratches in the heart wont kill you, stand up man and go for the next, If your dream is more precious to you than your pain and proud. Move on buddy.

Your right,, I really had deep feeling for her or well you know what I mean anyway i want to let the scratches heal a little, I will wait at least till I see what chnlove does about the whole thing and decide what I'm going to do at that point. I won't give up I have no intention of being alone I may just look elsewhere but then time will tell Thanks bro
Jimmy Henson

Offline stuart barlow

« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2009, 07:10:15 pm »
Vince whats your photo doing on Tiztoms profile?

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2009, 08:03:29 pm »
Jimmy, after I had been to China a few tiimes and twice after being with Chnlove., I came home feeling pretty much as you do now, I waited for a few months and started to look again and I found my Zhou in the last place I expected to find my Chinese princess, I found her here in the States, she already had her 10 year green card so I knew that was not what she saw in me and she was already here with her daughter so that wasn't it, she said I made her laugh, my point is don't give up, just postpone, your laDY IS OUT THERE SOME WHERE AND SHE IS WAITING FOR YOU, SHE HAS WAITED THIS LONG, SHE WILL WAIT A LITTLE LONGER.

sorry cap lock was on, I must have fat fingers tonight.
TIME IS THE TELLER OF ALL TRUTHS AND THE HEALER OF ALL HURTS

Vince G

« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2009, 08:04:04 pm »
I wondered if I was being mocked? AAh they all wish to be me....:-/  Not

Offline Skip

• Foreign Explorer
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2009, 08:45:23 pm »
With all of this bad publicity, what happened to Proteus?  Is he on a holiday or just short some BS comebacks?  

Proteus, Proteus, where are't thou?  
Languishing in a place looking for words,
Or just finally realizing,
Some of your agencies are truly turds?

I was so touched by his presence.  Now he is AWOL!
Skip

Vince G

« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2009, 11:15:50 pm »
Yeah Skip I wondered the same. Hope he didn't get into trouble for it?

Offline Tiztom

« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2009, 02:11:44 am »
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Sorry Vince, I couldn't help it, wicked Aussie sense of humour...........I hate men with a full head of hair lol. But Mr Bean is one of my hero's.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 02:20:33 am by Tiztom »

Offline Jimmy

• Jim N Libo
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2009, 02:25:22 am »
Chnlove has done their investigation let me give you the short of it.
The girl is real and and claims she loves me very much got nervous because she knows no english and has no time to learn. Also she claims she did write every letter to me that I received and after going over it all with chnlove all the letter are authentic.

There investigation of Leo the translator showed he did his job and after looking at all the letters I wrote againt the emails and the same with the letter I received all were correct and authentic

The 3 phone numbers I have are all in order now 1 belongs to the girl 1  belongs to leo and the other belongs to the sister.

The letter I received from the sister was written by the sister with no authorization from anyone it is she that made her whole story up about the false letters. tried her best to convince my girl to quit all of the nonsense and as you saw tried to get me to believe it was all false and my girl didn't even know me. So according to them it was a jealous meddling sister that caused all of and is the problem here.

And for all my trouble because chnlove understands how hard this is on a person I will be refunded a 10 whole credits.
I have attached the letter from the agency manager, and the had written letter from my girl to chnlove in chinese and the translation of that letter

[attachment=241]   [attachment=240]   [attachment=239]

Thanks guys Jimmy

I must go now Chnlove has not satisfied me and I would be as bad as them if I were not a man of my word gotta get ready for the 4th.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 02:38:48 am by Jimmy »
Jimmy Henson

Offline China Shark

« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2009, 03:11:35 am »
Interesting developements. The supposed response from her was particularly intriguing. Wish you well whatever you choose to do Jimmy.
Shark
Living life the way it should be. Following the path less traveled!!!!!!!!!