Author Topic: Crooks ChnLove are Crooks  (Read 17329 times)

Arnold

RE: Crooks ChnLove are Crooks
« Reply #60 on: July 03, 2009, 01:39:30 am »
Martin , I think you will be much safer in China after that statement . Throwing Dumpling's is not going to safe you this time .
« Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 01:39:52 am by Arnold »

Offline Chong

« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2009, 01:50:22 am »
Quote from: 'Martin' pid='7175' dateline='1246596446'

What are the natives complaining about?  After all, we let them stay on our land before we got here.

When the Chinese take over Bancroft, Ontario ... I'll remind Martin of his statement.

We hijacked Jimmy's thread again but I think he's got his own solution to his situation now.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 01:53:10 am by Chong »

Offline Norb Smith

« Reply #62 on: July 03, 2009, 01:59:17 am »
Hey, come on, if you gonna hi-jack something, make it an AirBus of China Air and we can all come to china at the same time:icon_cheesygrin:
To have good neighbors, you need to be a good neighbor

Offline Chong

« Reply #63 on: July 03, 2009, 02:09:49 am »
Quote from: 'Norb Smith' pid='7181' dateline='1246600757'

Hey, come on, if you gonna hi-jack something, make it an AirBus of China Air and we can all come to china at the same time:icon_cheesygrin:

Vegas Boy ... You mean you high-rollers don't have your own private jet out there in the desert ???  :@

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #64 on: July 03, 2009, 07:19:08 am »
Quote from: 'Arnold' pid='7178' dateline='1246599570'

Martin , I think you will be much safer in China after that statement . Throwing Dumpling's is not going to safe you this time .

Oh, I don't know, maybe a few dumplings would get him a head start :icon_cheesygrin:
TIME IS THE TELLER OF ALL TRUTHS AND THE HEALER OF ALL HURTS

Offline Jimmy

• Soon the Family will be Complete.
  • She Was A Wonderful Wife
    • Jim N Libo
« Reply #65 on: July 03, 2009, 10:14:07 am »
The most recent reply from Chnlove::

After receiving your message, we have double checked P518624 - LiBo Liu's explanation letter and our direct investigation to her, we notice that there is difference between her sister's statement. It seems the difference mainly comes in whether or not to continue further communication with you. We are not sure about Ms. Liu's relationship with her sister, and if they had different attitudes or disagreement on communicating with you. Anyway, though this is very private issue between family members, our Intendance Dept will try their best to help you know more about the situation and remove the misunderstanding between you and Ms. Liu.

At the same time, in response to this incident, we have adopted related measures against the agency, including but not limited to, hid LiBo Liu's profile from Chnlove for the time being, suspend the translator's account who dealt with your correspondence with Ms. Liu, stop posting the new lady profiles from P518, limit the Admiration Letter sent by the agency, etc.
By the way, please note that Ms. Liu's explanation letter was faxed by her, and date on the letter was caused by the incorrect setting of the fax machine. It has nothing to do with the content of the letter. Please set your heart at rest. Also, since the holiday weekend is coming, if any delay was caused, we would appreciate your kind understanding in advance.

Holiday weekend? only for americans I told them nice try.
Jimmy Henson

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #66 on: July 03, 2009, 12:07:47 pm »
Jimmy, listen this is the first time i have read where Chnlove actually did something to an Agency.  This is big news as far as i am concerned.  They could have just blamed it all on the sister and let it go at that.  I do not know how far you want to go with this, but believe you have already accomplished more than anybody else that i know of. Congratulations.
Also I do not know if there is or isnt a holiday in China this week end but they have more holidays than any other country I know of.
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

Offline Skip

• Foreign Explorer
« Reply #67 on: July 03, 2009, 12:17:56 pm »
There were (are) two holidays on 7/1.  CPC founders day and Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Establishment Day. Whatever those mean??.  

If you have gmail, you can import chinese holidays to your calendar.
Skip

Offline Jimmy

• Jim N Libo
« Reply #68 on: July 03, 2009, 12:23:38 pm »
Quote from: 'JimB' pid='7213' dateline='1246637267'

Jimmy, listen this is the first time i have read where Chnlove actually did something to an Agency.  This is big news as far as i am concerned.  They could have just blamed it all on the sister and let it go at that.  I do not know how far you want to go with this, but believe you have already accomplished more than anybody else that i know of. Congratulations.
Also I do not know if there is or isnt a holiday in China this week end but they have more holidays than any other country I know of.

Well i sent them a letter telling them about what some of the Brothers had done with phone calls and such and the out comes and suggested they come here and read it for themselves, Maybe they did. Maybe this crappy thing that happened to me in the long run will help some of the other guys.
Like I told them never mess with a guy that has to much time on his hands
Jimmy Henson

Offline Tiztom

« Reply #69 on: July 03, 2009, 01:04:21 pm »
And here was me feeling guilty for ripping into the translator when you posted a reply after I phoned him.........Suck eggs shit head you've been suspended hahahaha.

Offline China Shark

« Reply #70 on: July 03, 2009, 02:24:01 pm »
Jimmy, you are the man. I applaud you for the way you are handling this thing. Yes, an idle mind is the devil's workplace. Right now I'm in that dilemma because my full time job is off for 2 months until Sept. 1  Lately, I've been staying up all hours of the night online and watching dvds. It's great I work 12 hours a week and make around $200. and that is loads of money here. Jimmy, if you want I'll ask my friends and students if they know anybody you might be interested in you. One of my kiss up students is tracking down all the egible young late twenties girls looking for a foreign boyfriend. Check it out they are all pretty well versed in English so I might strike gold this way. Damm China has too many beautiful women here. Even when I'm out with a female friend I can't help but checking out all the other pretty women on the buses and in the streets. Guess time is on my side. Eventually I'll meet the one. Jimmy the holiday thing was bunk like you thought. I would have heard about it if there was an observed holiday.
China Shark Mike
Living life the way it should be. Following the path less traveled!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jimmy

• Jim N Libo
« Reply #71 on: July 03, 2009, 02:40:57 pm »
Quote from: 'Tiztom' pid='7222' dateline='1246640661'

And here was me feeling guilty for ripping into the translator when you posted a reply after I phoned him.........Suck eggs shit head you've been suspended hahahaha.

I am sure there is more that they are finding out than they are telling us so they obviously found out something and at the same time now that they are reading us all the know is what they read they don't necessarily know what we know. We all talk thru many other avenues than just these forums
Jimmy Henson

Martin

« Reply #72 on: July 03, 2009, 02:45:56 pm »
Jimmy...this is great news...at least as a start.  I also believe this is the first time we have heard of this kind of action being taken against an agency.  You may have started something here.  Keep up the pressure.  Its through guys like you that changes are made...and changes like this will hopefully help men in the future.  Please keep us posted, and keep up the great work.

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #73 on: July 03, 2009, 03:58:12 pm »
NNNiiiccceeee!!!!!, your my hero Jimmy :fi_lone_ranger:
TIME IS THE TELLER OF ALL TRUTHS AND THE HEALER OF ALL HURTS

Offline Norb Smith

« Reply #74 on: July 03, 2009, 04:06:41 pm »
Got to thinking, we havent heard from Proteus for a little bit with all his knowledge and wisdom about what happens at ChnLove and he supposedly being a translator and hoping that he could help and understand whats going on and wonder if just maybe that he actually was a rep for ChnLove and he has gone back to fill them in on what we have been finding out through trial and error and lots of money thru our EMF's and finding out how serious that most of us are about finding ourselves a wonderful Chinese lady of our own and then when you Jimmy got this kind of a response that we have been trying to waken from ChnLove, its starting to take hold and they are actually sending people out into the field to check out these bad agencies, and beginning to take the necessary measure to clean things up and improve their image.

This time I give you a nickels worth...........lol
To have good neighbors, you need to be a good neighbor