Author Topic: A little scary  (Read 7449 times)

Vince G

RE: A little scary
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2009, 11:41:37 am »
I have thousands of stories, all true and that's why I'm writing a book. Relationships, women and who I've met. So many I started to forget some. I go back and write in more. No, I'm not saying I was "With" them all, but women trend to tell me things they don't tell others? I don't know why? When I go to those beach cafe's I refrain from even saying Hi, I end up hearing there life story. Guys do it too?
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 11:41:51 am by Vince G »

Offline China Shark

« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2009, 11:45:54 am »
Guys, yes I come across as abrasive at times. It's to help you guys not hinder your journey. Sometimes you just have to call em' like you see them and let the chips fall where they may. Many of you guys are still wearing blinders on and getting taken advantage for being too trusting of western women as well as Chinese women.
Shark
Living life the way it should be. Following the path less traveled!!!!!!!!!

David5o

« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2009, 11:59:14 am »
China Shark,

I wouldn't bother about it too much, it takes all sorts to make this world go round, and the same goes for on this Forum too.... How really dull it would be, if everyone agreed with each other ALL the time.
No, .... a bit of fire and bluster keeps us all awake!!  Just have to remember the dreaded Mods, and keep it all toned down a touch... hahaha!!

David.....

Vince G

« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2009, 12:54:21 pm »
Yeah those dreaded Mods....oh crap

David5o

« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2009, 02:34:05 pm »
Vince,

You must be one of those touchy feely guys that women love to be around. ...hahaha!!
I know what you mean about these women giving you there life story, i get a fair bit of that myself, when i'm on my own....

David....