Author Topic: Rotten chnlove agencies  (Read 29177 times)

Offline cHi

Re: Rotten chnlove agencies
« Reply #75 on: April 23, 2009, 09:55:34 am »
I'd be interested in being a part of this future opportunity when the time comes - sounds like a great idea.  The ladies understand things from their perspective, and the guys understand things from our perspective - now THAT'S teamwork ^_^

I had a quick question - you guys have mentioned that you are sending letters with a note to the translator.  Are you just making a section out of your 6000 char limit for the translator? Or is there a feature to add a note that I am missing?   I'd like to get more personable with one of my lady's translators to help smooth the process.  After 9-10 great EMFs, the lady has become a bit more shy (we've sent about 35 EMFs so far, 17 from her to me, 18 from me to her) as we get to more personal topics, so I wanted to build the relationship with the translator, to help further along and bridge the connection with the lady.

Annnnnnnnd.. speaking of "personal referrals" my extremely attractive lady has a friend ~ 34 years old, looking for a western man.  She's asked if anybody might be interested.  I'll post a picture (with her permission of course) or if it's more personable, if you're interested you guys can email me and I can email you a picture and information.  I'll post up my email addy once I get more information about the lady.  The lady is from Beijing, and I don't know much about her yet - english knowledge, etc.  My lady from Beijing is the one I mentioned in my earlier post with excellent english skills.

Offline Hans

• Once you go Asian you never go Caucasian
    • http://motpol.blogspot.com
« Reply #76 on: April 23, 2009, 10:09:29 am »
Quote from: "Chong"
No !!!   We have no business interfering with their agency. They wouldn't want us to see their inside secrets anyways.

I was thinking more of a "FUTURE" business opportunity for us guys who want to live in China.

To REALLY help out foreign men & local Chinese women, we have to do it properly OURSELVES. The lady in Shenyang that I visited find her agency through a newspaper ad. She even suggested starting an agency because of the potential. With the amount of computer knowledge among us Brothas, it wouldn't be difficult to start an internet match-making business in China. We have to have a scenario where our ladies deal with the local women ( ie. interviews, EMF translators, photo shoots, English lessons etc etc ...) and us guys deal with the foreign men ( i.e. organizing trips, gifts, visas, marriage documents etc etc ... )

This is actually a really great idea. It takes a lot to realize it (as far as I know it is a bit tricky to start a company in China) but it's certainly a great business idea. I think it has great potential. We all have experience with different levels of scam and cheating, that alone gives us important knowledge about what honest men and women want. Think about how much we could develop the service Chnlove provides by tightening loop holes and finding ways to determine that all the personnel are there to help, not scam people.

Offline Mike Moore

« Reply #77 on: April 23, 2009, 10:16:35 am »
Bruce, Glad I could help, instead of beat the drum of doom like I have for a couple of days. Stories of success and trust should be prominent here.

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #78 on: April 23, 2009, 03:12:14 pm »
I also have a beef with the Aristocrat Garden Marketing.  Although it worked out for me.  I believe it was only because I threatened them before finally coming over to see the lady whom I thought i was writing to.  I starting writing to her in September of 08.  I did not get a lot of positive response so I quit.  A couple of weeks later I get a letter from her from her asking where I have been.  Long story short.  We began writing back and forth.  She said her english was bad needed to keep EMF, wasnt convenient to speak on the phone at least once.  Sent me beautiful letters including love poems. I was a bit suspicious but decided to come and see her.  She said she was happy.  Now before I go I tell the translator that I had had dinner with some of the "Peoples congress reps", which was true.  I told her the lady had better be real or I would turn them in.  I tell the rest of  the story in my blog but later on my fiancee tells me she only received a very few letters never responded in the way I showed her and only met me because the agency almost demanded she do it.  Her picture was photoshopped like crazy.  Now after all of that i will tell you that we sincerely have fallen in love with each other and are engaged to be married.  She is the love of my life as I am to her.  I wouldnt trade her for anyone or anything in this world.  I have very mixed feelings for the agency.  First I hate them for what they were doing BUT they did introduce me to this wonderful woman.  She feels the same way.  The end result.  I told her I would be damned if I will pay them our marriage fee. I even went thru them and told her I am sorry that we did not click.  I would try someone else.  As of today they still have her profile up but it has not been refreshed.  She has not received any more letters from anyone.  Of course now she and I talk every morning and evening on QQ.  Her english is still not good, but she uses the Besta and I use LEC software.  We have pretty in depth conversations like this.  I have already hired an attorney to start the Visa process and I am going in August to be married and live there for a while.  Bottom Line I would say to stay away from this Agency.
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

Offline China Shark

« Reply #79 on: April 23, 2009, 10:11:41 pm »
I for one would be more than help any and all brothers coming here to live or just to visit. Great idea Chong and very plausible in the not too distant near future. If you guys need any help I would eagerly do what I can from the China side. This type of teamwork and determination is what will make Chnlove a better place, a place that we can trust like we did before all of the skeletons came out of the closet. If we had had direct input in interviewing, professional shots, English lessons etc. we could push out all the dishonest scammers and make legitimate attempts at real relationships not based on revenue but on mutual compatibility with two individuals. I think after all these new threads we are shutting the majority of the scum down hopefully for good. Just my thoughts.
China Shark Mike :mrgreen:
Living life the way it should be. Following the path less traveled!!!!!!!!!

Offline Mike Moore

« Reply #80 on: April 23, 2009, 10:16:02 pm »
Jim, what's the LEC software? I searched the board but couldn't find a reference.

Offline David

« Reply #81 on: April 23, 2009, 10:44:58 pm »
Sounds like you got really lucky Jim!  And I am happy to hear that you will be in China and gettng married in August!

Big Dave

Bruce

« Reply #82 on: April 24, 2009, 02:40:33 am »
I really wonder if all those agencies have all our info's because the 4 yes 4 admirers letters to me have all been off the favourites list (i cannot spell) its like they see you writing to only one and then they look at your list and send the girls list on there one by one to you to relly SCREW your mind up????? i thiink they do not care about the women its just out to EMPTY all our wallets.OK i venyed enough with this frustration have good day

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
« Reply #83 on: April 24, 2009, 03:14:41 am »
Quote from: "Bruce"
I really wonder if all those agencies have all our info's because the 4 yes 4 admirers letters to me have all been off the favourites list (i cannot spell) its like they see you writing to only one and then they look at your list and send the girls list on there one by one to you to relly SCREW your mind up????? i thiink they do not care about the women its just out to EMPTY all our wallets.OK i venyed enough with this frustration have good day

They do that Bruce.  If you add a name to your favorites and your profile's not hidden, they introduce you to the ladies or the ladies to you...whatever.  I read that in the help section somewhere.
...as irresistible as chocolate

MiguelfromSpain

« Reply #84 on: April 24, 2009, 11:49:08 am »
Well, I have the perfect solution :idea: ...hey China Shark, what about creating your own dating company? :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen: You are in the market, just bring the apples to us...Sure I would pay my euros more gladly to you than to any scammer...aah and you could do some personal pre-selection also ;) ...mmm I´m starting to like the idea myself.

Offline China Shark

« Reply #85 on: April 24, 2009, 01:57:31 pm »
Funny thing Miguel is I'm starting to get overwhelmed by all the female attention here. Posted a classified personal ad on Shenzhenparty.com with no picture and am getting all kinds of responses. Thinking about just dating women for a little while before getting back into a committed relationship. It is so different from back home where the women assume we should be honored just to speak to them. Women over here know what it is to act like a lady. I think setting up a dating/marraige broker service could a godscend to guys like us. We could be the only legit one here in Asia or the world. The number one priority could be matching people first then making the money, not the other way around.
China Shark Mike :mrgreen:
Living life the way it should be. Following the path less traveled!!!!!!!!!

Bruce

« Reply #86 on: April 26, 2009, 11:40:24 pm »
i am starting to stay away from a lady when i see this at the bottom you see it on one profile but to see it on another from a different agency

"I love you not because who you are but because who I am when I am with you"

see it on one site or profile but to see it on many and different agency's

Bruce

« Reply #87 on: May 05, 2009, 07:28:15 pm »
:twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

How about this for agency screw ups write a letter and the translator misses the meaning of what you said and ends up saying that we were breaking up and it wasn't even close to what i types now i am fighting with chn and the agency

so i send another letter at 5:55 am this morning which is in time for her to get and reply it sits there as U for 6 hours and then it goes to P for now 6 more hours saying it waiting to be delievered asap what crap this is really getting to me

I asked for all the Credits i used to start this and talk with her for all this agrivation  everything from when we first started talking i wonder what the phone lines will be like with customer care and the agency this am

Offline cHi

« Reply #88 on: May 05, 2009, 08:06:46 pm »
Quote from: "Bruce"
i am starting to stay away from a lady when i see this at the bottom you see it on one profile but to see it on another from a different agency

"I love you not because who you are but because who I am when I am with you"

see it on one site or profile but to see it on many and different agency's

Bruce - I don't know if anyone addressed this, I didn't see that it had been..  that line is part of a very famous poem called "Love".  This poem is very commonly read at weddings and romantic ceremonies.  It was written by "Roy Croft" and unfortunately, dig as I might, information on him is very limited, even in the information age :(   The "Love" poem seems to be his only known work, and it's very popular among hopeless romantics, etc.

I've pasted the poem here:

I love you,
Not only for what you are,
But for what I am
When I am with you.

I love you,
Not only for what
You have made of yourself,
But for what
You are making of me.
I love you
For the part of me