Author Topic: Am being paranoid or have I been scammed?  (Read 6590 times)

David5o

RE: Am being paranoid or have I been scammed?
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2009, 11:53:23 am »
Rob,

That's the agency email address given to your keren. Sure she can use it privately, if she changes the log on password, if not ...it just means the translator will see anything in the posts sent /received. Can even use it to get an IM address to webcam etc,etc!!

The email address is for both the agency and Keren's use. Primarily it is in place for translation purposes, but as i said, keren can use it as her personal email address also....

David....

David5o

« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2009, 10:26:13 am »
Mike,

I think best NOT!! There will still be the emails from her previous relationship(s) in that account, not just yours. Even though you would say to yourself that you wouldn't look, eventually you would succumb to curiosity, .....(and you know what curiosity did to the cat!!!)
It's human nature to want to know more, than what is good for you to know!!...

Best left as it is, ....by far, much safer!!  lol!!

David....

PS : Of course you could get Jessica or the 3rd party to erase all correspondence prior to
       any of your correspondence to Jessica began... That will work!! ...haha!!

David5o

« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2009, 11:45:43 am »
Mike ,

Then that's fine, i was just conserned that there could be mail in there, that dated back to who knows when. I know what i'd be like, .... i'd be nosey, and probably get burned for being so too!! ...haha!!

David....

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2009, 12:21:46 pm »
Quote from: 'mpo4747' pid='19264' dateline='1254928464'

That is really the main reason we are engaged ..... we realized how well we are together ... and what we really want in life now.
I have no interest in digging up her past, or my past either :blush:

:icon_biggrin:

I am glad my latest is not trying to dig up even my recent past but she knows that I have been a model citizen!!!! so really no problems there anyway!!!:angel::angel::angel:

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,