Author Topic: Mike and Jessica  (Read 34193 times)

Arnold

RE: Mike and Jessica
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2009, 10:59:44 am »
I love the way you handle your situation with Jessica and all . I would be worried too ... loosing a good Man like you Mike . I can see a Wedding in China for you two and on your flight back to the states ... both of you could stop in Japan for a couple of day's , see her place and then continue on home . Well this is how I would do it after the Wedding . haha ... am I a little looking to far ahead ?

David5o

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2009, 01:11:19 pm »
Mike,

About your next trip to see Jessica, have you considered getting married to her on that next trip at all??
Seems to me, that everything you have said on the final days of your trip and since returning home, have all been on a positive thread....

So i'm asking, are you thoroughly convinced of your feelings for her?? are you convinced that her feelings for you, are just as deep/strong?? If the answer to both those questions is Yes, then it may be an idea to be thinking along the lines of making that next trip a planned marriage trip. Maybe something along the lines that Arnold described above. I'm not suggesting that you start that plan now, ...see how your qq/web  meetings and email communications get along first of all. I guess that a lot also depends on your success in finding employment too. ( By the way, best of luck at your interview on Monday morning)

It's right what your saying, you rarely see the full picture of things until your out of the circus. That's when you tend to see all the little things, and some of the important things that didn't really cross your mind at the time. The 2+2 actually starts adding up to 4, and not the 3 or the 5 it seemed to be doing when you were in the thick of it. I suppose what i'm really saying is that things start falling into place, and realisations starts kicking in, you suddenly become aware of different things, the whys and wherefore's start making sense... etc!!

All of this realisation can only help you to know what you want, know how to get it, and the means of how to move forward in getting what you want.... I know you have a lot of working out of things still left to do, but i'm pretty sure what path your set on taking. I know your eyes and mind are going to be wide open as your moving along that path too....

Were all wishing you both luck and success in these coming months Mike....

David....

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2009, 02:28:52 pm »
Mike Ditto what David has said...

David5o

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2009, 03:40:58 pm »
Mike,

Well you know that, all we here on the Forum will be in your corner, whatever you decide.
Barring nothing else going wrong, i reckon you could well be right about that Wedding, Rob and Keren will be invited too. haha!! ......Just pray he doesn't turn up in that Kilt, especially if it's WINDY!!  hahaha!!

David......

brett

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2009, 03:52:20 pm »
Hmmm, 10-10-10 could be a good date for marriage. If my beloved is all that I hoped for when I meet her for real then I'm sure marriage will be discussed. Given the visa hassle and waiting after marriage, I'm not sure I can wait for 10-10-10, and I'm sure wedding photographers etc. will increase their prices for that date. Is there an auspicious date before then?

brett

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2009, 04:03:29 pm »
Depends if it is written M-D-Y or D-M-Y. If my family to go Hubei Province in August they could die from heat stroke :@.

Arnold

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2009, 05:24:38 pm »
Yes , I can contest to that Fact . 8-8-8- was so Hot and Humit in SH , I said I will never visit in August again . My poor Mom ( 73 ) did just about die from the heat , you could see it on her face . I felt really bad , putting her through this , but that date just meant too much for Qing and I . One does have to keep in Mind , when guest's come from a cooler climate to such extreme temp's .
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 05:25:38 pm by Arnold »

Scottish_Rob

Mike and Jessica
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2009, 05:25:19 pm »
Mike
You Know We'll be there supporting you mate......all the way...:icon_biggrin:

Quote from: 'David5o' pid='16439' dateline='1252784458'
Mike,

Rob and Keren will be invited too. haha!! ......Just pray he doesn't turn up in that Kilt, especially if it's WINDY!!  hahaha!!

David......

Hahahahahaha.:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

Your only jealous cos you couldn't wear one properly...:blush:
And I will be a true Scotsman mate...........maybe David is right, lets hope it's not WINDY....lol:huh:

:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 05:26:32 pm by Scottish_Rob »

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2009, 06:57:11 pm »
Mike, that wait is brutal.  If I go 2 days with no word from Nina, my mind starts to wonder, worry and doubt.  I'm learning to control it, for I know she is safe and will never stray.  Nina has this odd habit of just not coming online for a couple days at a time or coming online but not sending me a message.  Yet, on the other hand, when she finally does, she is anxious and worried for me - sometimes more than I am for her.  It's even worse for me when she comes online but doesn't contact me.  I tried last night to wait for her to make the first move, but I only lasted about 30 minutes.  This will be the most difficult 14 months of our lives.  Yeah, 10/10/10 is our wedding date.

Like Arnold, I too love the way you handle the situations.  Mike, she'd be crazy to change her mind about marrying you and you know your own heart so really there's nothing to worry about.  It's not the easiest road we've chosen, but that makes it all that much more satisfying and rewarding.
...as irresistible as chocolate

Offline froseman

« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2009, 07:39:58 pm »
Quote from: 'mpo4747' pid='16328' dateline='1252713037'

Guys,

Quick update on my JOB interview ..... it is going to happen Monday... :icon_cheesygrin:

I received this email today .....

==========

Hi Michael,
You’re all set for Monday September 14 at 8:30.  I’ve booked you a room at the Four Points Sheraton for Sunday night.  The reservation is in your name, but on my credit card.

The address there is:

Your interview is at 8:30.

Let me know if you have any questions and good luck!

==========

I will drive there Sunday afternoon, and be ready for my interview bright and early Monday Morning !!!!  

:)

Good luck (God bless) with the job interview.  I think that you have work experience in software/electrical engineering.  I worked in software/electrical engineering.

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2009, 08:35:47 pm »
Blue sky!!!!, its obviously photo-shopped!! (just kidding)
I have spent a total of 6 weeks in China and saw a blue sky one day only!!

Where was that taken?, i gotta go there next!
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2009, 11:17:40 pm »
Guilin: [attachment=660]
...as irresistible as chocolate

Offline maxx

« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2009, 12:13:19 am »
That isn't Blue sky.It is Chinese haze.From all the water in the air.You want to see really blue Skies go to Southwestern U.S. or to Canada.That is a real blue sky.

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2009, 03:39:14 am »
Here is REAL blue sky...view from my front garden:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

DavidE

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2009, 02:13:24 pm »
Sorry to hear the news Mike.....Keep your chin up:icon_biggrin: