Author Topic: My Trip , as it unfolds !  (Read 19801 times)

Scottish_Rob

RE: My Trip , as it unfolds !
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2009, 05:25:19 am »
Quote from: 'Irishman' pid='17056' dateline='1253264760'

Quote from: 'Scottish_Rob' pid='17048' dateline='1253260696'

Martin...it's Noodles....NOT DUMPLINGS....:huh:

Oh yes there are, there's fried dumplings in front of the noodles, first thing i spotted, nyom nyom!

Sorry mate............I never noticed ...:s:blush::huh:

Offline Glenn5344

• Glenn
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2009, 05:54:56 am »
Its good to see that you arrived safely and that you've finally surfaced.......:icon_cheesygrin:
Arnold that is a great photo, you both look to be enjoying your time together.
Have a good trip, I hope to read you posts!!!!!!

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2009, 07:06:03 am »
arnold...is she related to Keren...she is such a stunner !!!!:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::angel:

Arnold

« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2009, 08:43:25 am »
MM , I am Sun burnded as a matter of fact and I am eating something Hot also . Great guess or observation .

Hajo , thanks Hajo ... we are having a great time even though it's raining and overcast most of the time .

Thanks Ed , Mike and Dumpling Man , I think it did come out quite well ... even with me in it .:icon_cheesygrin:
Today , we just ran around most of the day to pick up paper's for the interview ... that we had to get still . We also went to the inner City for the Tourist Festival that is going on for ten day . It is all part of the upcoming Expo next year here in Shanghai . The German are all over the City with their Pretzel's and Beer . Almost 21:00 pm and it's time to get some zzzzzz and it's going to be a early start tomorrow , to a new Amusement Park ... with our little Boy .
I have more photo's , but not tonight .
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 08:56:40 am by Arnold »

Offline Chinese Knot

« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2009, 11:19:48 am »
Quote from: 'Arnold' pid='16725' dateline='1253049661'

Hi Guy's , I've made it to Seoul this far . It seems those flight's are getting longer and longer . Lucky I had a nice Lady ( young ) sitting next to me . Talk and talk we did , as she was going to Guangzhou herself .. but for work . Shared many story's between us . I have four hour's to kill here , but like I alway's have said ... this is my favorite Airport so far . Kick back and have myself a real Coffee , and think of you Guy's . hahaha
I will report back from Shanghai , ones I have met up with Sly and maybe his new GF .
But give me a couple of day's first with my Sweetheart , before anything comes out of that Hotel room .:icon_cheesygrin:

Hi Arnold

Very nice to know that you come to China to meet your wife Qing , I am busy last days and just returned our forum today , I hope everything is going well with your trip .  I will try to see the my time , please take good care of yourself and your wife ! :heart:

shaun

« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2009, 12:13:01 pm »
Quote from: 'Irishman' pid='17056' dateline='1253264760'

Quote from: 'Scottish_Rob' pid='17048' dateline='1253260696'

Martin...it's Noodles....NOT DUMPLINGS....:huh:

Oh yes there are, there's fried dumplings in front of the noodles, first thing i spotted, nyom nyom!

It figures.  Another dumpling monster. :icon_cheesygrin:
Maybe I will understand after I go to China.  Mike 4747 do you have an opinion on dumplings after your visit?

David5o

« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2009, 12:21:52 pm »
Shaun,

There just filled little dumpling type things, ...They can be filled with just about anything from meats to veggies. ...Nice, but nothing to go ''doolally'' about. There are far better foods/dishes over there, than dumplings....

David....

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2009, 12:31:44 pm »
yeah but the dumplings where one of the few things that keep coming back to remind you what they tasted like the first time you swallowed them:icon_biggrin:,

Don't tell Zhou I said that
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 12:32:02 pm by MLM »
TIME IS THE TELLER OF ALL TRUTHS AND THE HEALER OF ALL HURTS

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2009, 12:34:31 pm »
Yes...David5o is right...there are other foods that are just as great if not better.  He just doesn't seem to appreciate dumplings.  We won't look down on him for his shortcomings though. :s

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2009, 12:38:22 pm »
Yeah Mike they're like that old chip comercial, " bet you can't eat just one ",    oh hell, I'm going to ask Zhou if we can have some tonight :icon_cheesygrin: :heart:

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2009, 01:03:12 pm »
Quote from: 'David5o' pid='17092' dateline='1253290912'

Shaun,

There just filled little dumpling type things, ...They can be filled with just about anything from meats to veggies. ...Nice, but nothing to go ''doolally'' about. There are far better foods/dishes over there, than dumplings....

David....

Oh Oh David...Your for it now....LOL:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

shaun

« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2009, 01:19:43 pm »
Super Moderators,

Please, Please, do not ban David5o for his comments on dumplings... We value most all of comments and judgments... If anyone is to blame it is me for I provoked it with my previous comment... I have it on good authority that he is going through dumpling withdrawal as we speak... He doesn't know what he is saying...

David, I got your back, I think you are OK for now! :icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

Shaun

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2009, 03:17:26 pm »
Ban Him...Ban Him...Ban Him....LOL only joking guys

And Shaun...Grrrr
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 07:54:44 pm by Scottish_Rob »

Paul Todd

« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2009, 04:50:08 am »
It is scary, how many dumplings you can eat.  I have most defiantly been converted, and I haven't even tasted the fried ones yet!:icon_cheesygrin:

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2009, 09:47:56 am »
those fried dumpling are very good but Zhou doen't make fried ones to often says they are not good for the body, but she will make steamed ones by the truck loads, hehehe, think I'll go warm up some now.