Author Topic: Michael L. Maines News of his shooting .  (Read 16039 times)

shaun

RE: Michael L. Maines News of his shooting .
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2009, 09:06:00 pm »
Hi Zhou and all,

I have been reading praying for about Mike and you too Zhou.  The both of you will need strength over the next few days but I believe everything will be alright.

I want to share a prayer with you that I pray in situations like this.  I have not shared it until now for many reasons.  One of the amazing things to me about this site is a not so little thing called acceptance. We all accept each other just as we are accepted.  Just as each of us are different, we all have different beliefs and we try to respect the differences. So when you read it please used it, if you choose, and adapt it to your way of religious belief.  The issue here is not our different beliefs but that we lift up Mike in a positive manner.  Mike is a great person and deserves that much.  If you do have issue with it please PM me and we can discuss it privately.

This prayer is in the bible and is Psalm 20 but is adapted to a song written by a man named Dennis Jernigan that he calls The Blessing Song;

May the Lord answer you in the day of your trouble!
May the name of the Lord be your strong might tower!
May He grant you your heart's deepest dreams and desires!
May He answer each time you call!

May He pour out the blessings of heaven!
May you cast your cares on Him and daily fall!
May you live to see your children's children!
May He answer each time you call!

Zhou, you already know this but each one of us think Mike is a special man and all out our thoughts and prayers are with the both of you.

Blessings,

Shaun

Ming Zhi

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2009, 09:20:27 pm »
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Offline Danny

« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2009, 07:32:26 am »
What a terrible shock! I do hope he recovers. It is very sad that such a thing can happen. Our thoughts too are with our friend and brother.

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2009, 07:47:47 am »
Quote from: 'MLM' pid='18889' dateline='1254668144'

This is a good thing Arnold, thank you, I have some one here that work for mike, we call him rabbit, him name Joe I thought you would all want know what happen hehe, mike is sleep.

hello people, my name is Joe and as Ms. Zhou has said Big Mike calls me rabbit cause I chase them down, they have made Mr. Mike sleep now and I have brought Ms. Zhou home to sleep and she has asked that I tell you all what has happened, as much as I am allowed.
we were hunting Mr.  this person and we found him, put him in cuffs and was walking him to the car when a woman came at big Mike from an ally shooting first one hit Mr. Mi8ke in the left thigh and then the second one hit him in the nack, it missed anything important but made a mess, the woman then ran away, I was to stupid to help Mr. Mike and didnot want to leave him and our prisoner but, she was caught about 2 am.
I fell I should tell you some thing of the type of man Mr. Mike is, he gave me this job, not just a job to me , he put me in jail once  a little back and he came to see me about once a month when I was inside, he asked me if I wanted a job when I got out and he was there waiting at the gate when I got outand this is the job he gave me, I have to take piss tests when ever he says but thats ok, I owe him a lot and I personaly thank you all for the prayers, may God bless you all.

Mr. Mike is at the University of Pa. hospital, can't have visters yet, they will be transfering him to the VA hospital when he can be moved, we, the teams are not leting no one near himfor now.
Ms.Zhou is sleeping on the couch now so I will go and watch tv.
we have kept this from the media so far and the police are helping there also.
Mr . Mike was smart, he has money put away for this and we won't let Ms. Zhou want for nothin.

Rabbit:  You did exactly the right thing.  You stayed with Mike and kept your prisoner.  You may have not known exactly what  to do but I am sure you did your best.  That is all anyone could ask.  And I am sure Mike will tell you the same thing when he is able.   The way you handled it is trained in all of the law Enforcement and Security classes
so do not call yourself stupid.
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2009, 08:16:30 pm »
Zhou I spoke with my Ke Ren about one hour ago on the phone.  She told me to send this message to you.
I translated it into Chinese for you.

"My honey Rob was very upset, he tell me bad thing happen to our friend Mike.
I am sorry to hear this, we will prey for him.  Sister stay strong your loving husband will return.  We pray now.

???????????, ??????????????????
???????? . ???????, ???????

David5o

« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2009, 08:30:26 pm »
Has anyone heard anymore news on Mikes latest condition and progress in hospital??  I'm hoping no-news is good news!!

David....
« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 08:30:53 pm by David5o »

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2009, 08:33:00 pm »
Quote from: 'David5o' pid='19022' dateline='1254789026'

Has anyone heard anymore news on Mikes latest condition and progress in hospital??  I'm hoping no-news is good news!!

David....

Not heard a thing mate, just hoping and praying;-((

shaun

« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2009, 09:14:27 pm »
We are all hoping that no news is good news.  Men, for those who pray please continue to do so.

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2009, 10:06:15 pm »
If we wanted to send flowers, what room should we send them to?  And under what name...Is Michael his real name, or a cover name?

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2009, 03:34:43 pm »
Wishing, wanting some good news about Brother Mike. Well, I just can understand a bit what happened to him, but a question is still in my head... "why did it happen, and why to him, in fact...."

Anyway, I hope he'll recover quickly from the operation.
- Let's Rock -

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2009, 05:34:53 am »
Has anyone got Mikes house/cell phone number...The waiting on news is horrible:huh::huh:

Arnold

« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2009, 08:00:19 am »
I also wish to get some recent News on Michael . It's hard to be left hanging like this and not knowing how he's doing .

Offline Buzz

• XiuRu Zhang
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2009, 10:09:00 am »
Quote from: 'Arnold' pid='19231' dateline='1254916819'

I also wish to get some recent News on Michael . It's hard to be left hanging like this and not knowing how he's doing .

According to the last post he was to be moved to the VA when able.  Listed below is the information on the facility.  

Patient Name (Patient Room Number)
c/o Philadelphia VA Medical Center
3900 Woodland Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19104

For the location of an inpatient or their phone number, dial the Medical Center at 215-823-5800 (or 1-800-949-1001).

Buzz

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2009, 10:35:59 am »
Quote from: 'Buzz' pid='19249' dateline='1254924540'

Quote from: 'Arnold' pid='19231' dateline='1254916819'

According to the last post he was to be moved to the VA when able.  Listed below is the information on the facility.  

Patient Name (Patient Room Number)
c/o Philadelphia VA Medical Center
3900 Woodland Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19104

For the location of an inpatient or their phone number, dial the Medical Center at 215-823-5800 (or 1-800-949-1001).

Buzz

Can any of the guys in the States, possibly call to see if they will give some info on him please.
Thanks

Offline kenny

« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2009, 10:48:25 am »
I just called that number got the VA Medical Center and they told me that they have no patient by the name Micheal Maines.

Maybe they just wont give any info out yet?