Author Topic: JUST FOR A LAUGH  (Read 278713 times)

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
Re: JUST FOR A LAUGH
« Reply #930 on: June 19, 2011, 06:10:40 pm »
Paddy went to the Doctor and said....

"Doc, you gotta help me, I am in agony, I hurt all over...its driving me crazy........"

Doc says.."calm down paddy, just show me the places where you hurt and I will decide what to do next......."

Paddy touched his head and said..."OUCH that hurts, he touched his neck and said OUCH that hurts, he touched his chest and said OUCH that hurts, he touched his stomach and said OUCH that hurts...

Doc, you can see that I have a real problem please fix it, I cant take much more...can you help me........

Doc says"relax Paddy, I figured it out,...

You have a broken finger .....................

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #931 on: June 19, 2011, 06:11:42 pm »
A very average Mutt was sitting in the Veterinarian waiting room, attached to its very average owner with a piece of string.........

In came an absolutely knockout Blonde, with a sleek, well groomed, well fed German Shepherd dog attached to a jewelled leather leash and sat down beside them...

The Mutt says "hi, how s it going ?"

The Shepherd says "Ok I guess"

The Mutt says " I am going to be put down today...its a bad day for me"

The Shepherd asks "what in heck did you do to deserve that" ... to which the Mutt explained that he had been teased and tormented all day by the youngest child of the family and finally he had cracked and growled at the child, to which the Mother screamed and shouted about "killer dogs" and demanded that the husband take me down to the Vet for the last ride ......

Very sad...replied the Shepherd.

The Mutt then asked "what are you here for...and the Shepherd sighed and said.."its a long story".........

I am a guard dog for my Mistress here...she is very beautiful as you can see....I sleep at the bottom of her bed and keep her safe from any intruders.

The other day, when she woke up, she went to take a shower, and when she had finished she was drying herself in the bathroom, all naked and pink and sexy as all get-go.

When she bent over to dry her feet, I lost control and jumped on her and...well you know...I did it !!!!!!!

Oh My God said the Mutt...what a stupid thing to do...I suppose she has brought you here to be put-down for such a terrible thing......

No, actually, said the Shepherd...she has brought me here to get my toe nails trimmed.....................

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #932 on: June 20, 2011, 09:27:11 am »

Nymphomaniac Convention

A man boarded an aircraft at London 's Heathrow Airport for New York , and taking his seat as he settled in, he noticed a very beautiful woman boarding the plane.
He realised she was heading straight toward his seat and bingo - she took the seat right beside him.

"Hello", he blurted out, "Business trip or vacation?"

She turned, smiled enchantingly and said, "Business. I'm going to the annual nymphomaniac convention in the United States .."

He swallowed hard. Here was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen sitting next to him, and she was going to a meeting for nymphomaniacs!

Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked, "What's your business role at this convention?"

"Lecturer," she responded,” I use my experience to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality.."

"Really", he smiled, "what myths are those?"

"Well," she explained, "one popular myth is that African-American men are the most well endowed when, in fact, it's the Native American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait.
Another popular myth is that French men are the best lovers, when actually it is the men of Greek descent.
We have also found that the best potential lovers in all categories are the Irish."

Suddenly the woman became uncomfortable and blushed. "I'm sorry," she said. "I really shouldn't be discussing this with you, I don't even know your name!"

"Tonto," the man said.. "Tonto Papadopoulos, but my friends call me Paddy."

Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline john1964

• finally together
« Reply #933 on: June 24, 2011, 01:11:06 am »
A Catholic Priest, a Baptist Preacher, and a Rabbi all served as chaplains to the students of Northern Michigan University in Marquette. They would get together two or three times a week for coffee and to talk shop.

One day, someone made the comment that preaching to people isn't really all that hard - a real challenge would be to preach to a bear. One thing led to another, and they decided to do an experiment. They would all go out into the woods, find a bear, preach to it and attempt to convert it.

Seven days later, they all came together to discuss their experience.

Father Flannery, who had his arm in a sling, was on crutches and had various bandages on his body and limbs went first.

"Well" he said "I went into the woods to find me a bear. And when I found him, I began to read to him from the Catechism. Well, that bear wanted nothing to do with me and began to slap me around. So I quickly grabbed my holy water, sprinkled him and, Holy Mary Mother of God, he became as gentle as a lamb. The Bishop is coming out next week to give him first communion and confirmation!'

Reverend Billy Bob spoke next.

He was in a wheelchair, had one arm and both legs in casts, and an IV drip. In his best fire-and-brimstone oratory he claimed "WELL, brothers, you KNOW that we don't sprinkle! I went out and I FOUND me a bear. And then I began to read to my bear from God's HOLY WORD! But that bear wanted nothing to do with me. So I took HOLD of him and we began to wrestle. We wrestled down one hill, UP another and DOWN another until we came to a creek. So I quickly DUNKED him and BAPTIZED his hairy soul and just like you said, he became as gentle as a lamb. We spent the rest of the day praising Jesus. Hallelujah!"

The priest and the reverend both looked down at the Rabbi, who was lying in a hospital bed. He was in a body cast and traction with IVs and monitors hanging out of him. He was in really bad shape!

The Rabbi looked up and said "Looking back on it, maybe circumcision wasn't the best way to start!"

Offline john1964

• finally together
« Reply #934 on: June 24, 2011, 01:15:26 am »
The guys were all at camp. No one wanted to room with Bob, because he snored so badly. They decided it wasn't fair to make one of them stay with him the whole time, so they agreed to take turns.

The first guy slept with Bob and comes to breakfast the next morning with his hair a mess and his eyes all bloodshot. They said "Man, what happened to you? He said "Bob snored so loudly, I just sat up and watched him all night".

The next night it was a different guy's turn. In the morning, same thing - hair all standing up, eyes bloodshot. They said "Man, what happened to you? You look awful!" He said, "Man, that Bob shakes the roof with his snoring. I watched him all night."

The third night was Steve's turn. Steve was a tanned, older cowboy, a man's man. The next morning he came to breakfast bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. "Good morning!" he said. They couldn't believe it. They said, "Man, what happened?" He said "Well, we got ready to sleep. I went and tucked Bob into bed, patted him on the butt and kissed him good night. Bob sat up and watched me all night".

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #935 on: June 26, 2011, 01:51:19 am »
Blonde Jokes .

DISNEYLAND

Two blondes were going to Disneyland ..  They were driving on the Interstate when they saw the sign that said Disneyland LEFT.  They started crying and turned around and went home.

FLORIDA OR MOON

Two blondes living in Oklahoma were sitting on a bench talking, and one blonde says to the other, 'Which do you think is farther away... Florida or the moon?'  The other blonde turns and says 'Helloooooooooo, can you see Florida ?????'

CAR TROUBLE

A blonde pushes her BMW into a gas station. She tells the mechanic it died.  After he works on it for a few minutes, it is idling smoothly. 

She says, 'What's the story?' 

He replies, 'Just crap in the carburetor'

She asks, 'How often do I have to do that?'

SPEEDING TICKET

A police officer stops a blonde for speeding and asks her very nicely if he could see her license. 

She replied in a huff, 'I wish you guys would get your act together.

Just yesterday you take away my license and then today you expect me to show it to you!'

RIVER WALK

There's this blonde out for a walk. She comes to a river and sees another blonde on the opposite bank 'Yoo-hoo!' she shouts, 'How can I get to the other side?'

The second blonde looks up the river then down the river and shouts back, 'You ARE on the other side.'

AT THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE

A gorgeous young redhead goes into the doctor's office and said that her body hurt wherever she touched it.

'Impossible!' says the doctor.. 'Show me.' 

The redhead took her finger, pushed on her left shoulder and screamed, then she pushed her elbow and screamed even more. She pushed her knee and screamed; likewise she pushed her ankle and screamed. Everywhere she touched made her scream. 

The doctor said, 'You're not really a redhead, are you? 

'Well, no' she said, 'I'm actually a blonde.' 

'I thought so,' the doctor said, 'Your finger is broken.'

KNITTING

A highway patrolman pulled alongside a speeding car on the freeway. Glancing at the car, he was astounded to see that the blonde behind the wheel was knitting!

Realizing that she was oblivious to his flashing lights and siren, the trooper cranked down his window, turned on his bullhorn and yelled, 'PULL OVER!' 

'NO!' the blonde yelled back, 'IT'S A SCARF!'

BLONDE ON THE SUN

A Russian, an American, and a Blonde were talking one day.

The Russian said, 'We were the first in space!' 

The American said, 'We were the first on the moon!' 

The Blonde said, 'So what? We're going to be the first on the sun!'  The Russian and the American looked at each other and shook their heads.

'You can't land on the sun, you idiot! You'll burn up!' said the Russian. 

To which the Blonde replied, 'We're not stupid, you know.
 We're going at night!'

IN A VACUUM

A blonde was playing Trivial Pursuit one night... It was her turn. She rolled the dice and she landed on Science & Nature. Her question was, 'If you are in a vacuum and someone calls your name, can you hear it?' She thought for a time and then asked, 'Is it on or off?'

FINALLY, THE BLONDE JOKE TO END ALL BLONDE JOKES!

A girl was visiting her blonde friend, who had acquired two new dogs, and asked her what their names were. The blonde responded by saying that one was named Rolex and one was named Timex. Her friend said, 'Whoever heard of someone naming dogs like that?'  'HELLLOOOOOOO......,' answered the blonde. 'They're watch dogs'!

Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline john1964

• finally together
« Reply #936 on: July 01, 2011, 08:11:32 pm »
A bus carrying only ugly people crashes into an oncoming truck, and everyone inside dies. They then get to meet their maker and because of the grief they have experienced. He decides to grant them one wish each, before they enter paradise.

They're all lined up, and God asks the first one what the wish is. "I want to be gorgeous," and so God snaps His fingers, and it is done.

The second one in line hears this and says "I want to be gorgeous too." Another snap of His fingers and the wish is granted.

This goes on for a while with each one asking to be gorgeous but when God is halfway down the line the last guy in the line starts laughing.

When there are only ten people left, this guy is rolling on the floor, laughing his head off.

Finally, God reaches this last guy and asks him what his wish will be. The guy eventually calms down and says "Make 'em all ugly again!"

Offline john1964

• finally together
« Reply #937 on: July 01, 2011, 08:16:27 pm »
After having dug to a depth of 100 feet last year, New York scientists found traces of copper wire dating back 100 years and came to the conclusion that their ancestors already had a telephone network more than 100 years ago.

Not to be outdone by the New Yorkers, a California archaeologist dug to a depth of 200 feet and shortly after, a story in the LA Times read: "California archaeologists' discovery of 200 year old copper wire, have concluded that their ancestors already had an advanced high-tech communications network a hundred years earlier than the New Yorkers."

One week later, A local newspaper in Texas reported the following: "After digging as deep as 300 feet in his pasture near Lubbock, TX, Bubba, a self-taught archaeologist, reported that he found absolutely nothing. Bubba has therefore concluded that 300 years ago, Texas had already gone wireless."

Offline john1964

• finally together
« Reply #938 on: July 01, 2011, 08:19:35 pm »
An 86-year-old man went to his doctor for his quarterly check-up. The doctor asked him how he was feeling, and the 86-year-old said "Things are great and I've never felt better. I now have a 20 year-old bride who is pregnant with my child. So what do you think about that Doc?"

The doctor considered his question for a minute and then began to tell a story. "I have an older friend, much like you, who is an avid hunter and never misses a season. One day he was setting off to go hunting. In a bit of a hurry, he accidentally picked up his walking cane instead of his gun. As he neared a lake, he came across a very large male beaver sitting at the water's edge. He realised he'd left his gun at home and so he couldn't shoot the magnificent creature. Out of habit he raised his cane, aimed it at the animal as if it were his favourite hunting rifle, and went "bang, bang". Miraculously, two shots rang out and the beaver fell over dead. Now, what do you think of that?" asked the doctor.

The 86-year-old said, "Logic would strongly suggest that somebody else pumped a couple of rounds into that beaver". The doctor replied "My point exactly.

Offline shaun

« Reply #939 on: July 08, 2011, 07:15:40 pm »
Vince.  Excellent.

Earlier this afternoon in the span of about 2 minutes I got 5 messages from facebook that were sent to my email and forwarded to my cell phone from a female that I didn't want to talk to in high school and I sure as heck don't want to talk to now.  Gee I hope this doesn't continue.

While I was watching the video I got 2 forwarded messages that I really didn't want.   I didn't do anything to get them and I can't do anything to get rid of them.  That is nothing short of quitting facebook and subscribing to another cell phone company.

I am of the opinion that facebook just could be the anti-Christ.

Offline shaun

« Reply #940 on: July 19, 2011, 10:22:38 am »
That's funny.  I nevery really understood the attraction.  Diana was a much more beautiful woman and appeared to be much nicer.  But you never know what goes on behind closed doors.  :o  I think I could write a song with that line.  ;)

Offline Skip

• Foreign Explorer
« Reply #941 on: July 19, 2011, 02:24:36 pm »
Subject: Old Men

An old Montana prospector shuffled into town leading an old tired mule.

The old man headed straight for the only saloon to clear his parched throat. He walked up and tied his old mule to the hitch rail.  As he stood there, brushing some of the dust from his face and clothes, a young gunslinger stepped out of the saloon with a gun in one hand and a bottle of whiskey in the other. The young gunslinger looked at the old man and laughed, saying, "Hey old man, have you ever danced?" The old man looked up at the gunslinger and said, "No, I never did dance.. Never really wanted to." A crowd had gathered as the gunslinger grinned and said,  "Well, you old fool, you're gonna dance now," and started shooting at the old man's feet.

The old prospector --not wanting to get a toe blown off-- started hopping around like a flea on a hot skillet.  Everybody was  laughing, fit to be tied. When his last bullet had been fired, the young gunslinger, still laughing, holstered his gun and turned around to go back into the saloon. The old man turned to his pack mule, pulled out a double-barreled shotgun, and cocked both hammers. The loud clicks carried clearly through the desert air. The crowd stopped laughing immediately. The young gunslinger heard the sounds too, and he turned around very slowly.  The silence was almost deafening. The crowd watched as the young gunman stared at the old timer and the large gaping holes of those twin barrels. The barrels of the shotgun never wavered in the old man's hands, as he quietly said, "Son, have you ever licked a mule's ass?" The gunslinger swallowed hard and said, "No sir..... But... I've always wanted to."

There are a few lessons for us all here:

-Never be arrogant.

-Don't waste ammunition.

-Whiskey makes you think you're smarter than you are.

-Always, always make sure you know who has the power.

-Don't mess with old men, they didn't get old by being stupid.
Skip

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
  • Moderators
« Reply #942 on: July 25, 2011, 11:08:06 pm »
   When they got home, the mailman was dead on their porch.

I got a good chuckle out of this joke Mike  8)

So I guess that the postman got dinged twice?
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline Okie_Rob

• ???
« Reply #943 on: August 22, 2011, 07:47:11 pm »
 CHINESE DIVORCE...

A Chinese daughter says to her mother, "I'm divorcing Irv."
All he Wants is sex, sex and more sex.
My vagina is now the size of a 50-cent piece
When it used to be the size of a nickel."

Her mother says,
"You're married to a multi-millionaire businessman,
       You live in an 8 Bedroom mansion
You drive a $250,000 Ferrari,
You get $2,000 a week allowance,
You take 6 vacations a year and
You want to throw all that away...

Over 45 cents?"

Now that's a Chinese mother!!!
"USA, Wise Up!"  "美国,明智了! " "China has" " 中国有"

Offline john1964

• finally together
« Reply #944 on: August 27, 2011, 11:47:02 pm »
Tired of constantly being broke and stuck in an unhappy marriage, a young husband decided to solve both problems by taking out a large insurance policy on his wife with himself as the beneficiary, and then arranging to have her killed.

A friend of a friend put him in touch with a nefarious underworld figure who went by the name of Artie. Artie explained to the husband that his going price for snuffing out a spouse was $5,000.

The husband said he was willing to pay that amount, but that he wouldn't have any cash on hand until he could collect his wife's insurance money. Artie insisted on being paid at least something up front, so the man opened his wallet, displaying the single dollar bill that rested inside.  Artie sighed, rolled his eyes and reluctantly agreed to accept the dollar as down payment for the dirty deed.

A few days later, Artie followed the man's wife to the local Woolworths Supermarket store. There, he surprised her in the produce department and proceeded to strangle her with his gloved hands. As the poor unsuspecting woman drew her last breath and slumped to the floor, the manager of the produce department stumbled unexpectedly onto the murder scene. Unwilling to leave any living witnesses behind, ol' Artie had no choice but to strangle the produce manager as well.

However, unknown to Artie, the entire proceedings were captured by the hidden security cameras and observed by the store's security guard, who immediately called the police. Artie was caught and arrested before he could even leave the store.

Under intense questioning at the police station, Artie revealed the whole sordid plan, including his unusual financial arrangements with the hapless husband who was also quickly arrested.

The next day in the newspaper, the headline declared... 'ARTIE CHOKES 2 for $1.00 @ WOOLWORTHS'