Author Topic: Qing's arrival and beyond .  (Read 128732 times)

Paul Todd

Re: Qing's arrival and beyond .
« Reply #375 on: November 18, 2010, 07:07:35 am »
Great news Arnold, has it really been a year since she arrived in the US! Please wish her the best of luck from Ming zhi and myself for her new job :D

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
« Reply #376 on: November 18, 2010, 10:40:23 am »
Well congratulations Arnold.... you got yourself a Lover, a Wife, a best Friend, and now with her working...... your own sugar momma  8)
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #377 on: November 18, 2010, 04:47:53 pm »
Gee Arnold , how time flies when you are having fun , and it is great that Qing also has a job now , regards Sujuan and Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Arnold

« Reply #378 on: November 18, 2010, 11:11:27 pm »
Thanks Guy's !
I now finally have some free time for my two Girl Friends that I'm allowed to have , you know Chinese Custom !  8)                                   
NOT
Would I ? I'm not crazy .. right Guy's ?

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #379 on: November 19, 2010, 03:39:14 am »
Arnold...pleased to hear that you are now a DINK family...congrats. to Qing...she would be very pleased with this outcome.

Maybe now its time to order the Ferrari !!!!!!

David

Offline Jason B

• Xia and Laura the most beautiful girls in the world
  • Xia - guardian of my heart.
« Reply #380 on: November 19, 2010, 06:05:31 am »
Congratulations to you both on having chalked up one year together.  To someone just starting out like me it seems like such a long way off but I hope to be in your shoes very soon.  Congratulations to Qing on getting her job.  Now it will be whoever gets home first has to cook dinner etc.  She will be able to save up for her own brand new car now.  ;D

as for being crazy..........you tell us
I WILL have my revenge for having to be clean shaven......once I learn how to tame my Dragon.

Arnold

« Reply #381 on: November 19, 2010, 06:22:03 pm »
Actually , no I'm not crazy ( feng le ) or near it for that matter . haha

Thought I bring something from my Blog over here , for those that still can't get there or can't find it . Hope it is of some interest to some .

" The Honeymoon Saga "

Every Couple getting Married or are close to do so , know about it . Making plans of going to their so called Honeymoon . What exactly is a Honeymoon ? As we know so far , it comes right after a Wedding and it usually starts a day or two after saying the " Yes " word .

Now , we know it has a " Start Date " and it is starting out in a chosen Place .. that is often a very Romantic/Scenic setting . Why this , sounds more like a Vacation .. then anything else . I guess , being only Married for a short time , this is somewhat different from the other normal Vacations . Yes , what's different .. is one spends more time in Bed together . To boot , in someone else's Bed . Why not just stay Home and in your own Bed then ? Go figure ? Why now , choose a beautiful Place and stay mostly in Bed anyway ? Makes little Sense , if you ask me !

Point One : So we have a Start Date . Do we also have a Stop Date ?
This is a lot more difficult question to answer . At what point is it " Over " or you think it is ?
The easiest answer is of course , well .. it is over when the Love-Making slows down and not so much time is spend in the Bedroom anymore . Right ? Like til Noon or the Afternoon . That answer will now show us , that the " Honeymoon " is only a Physical thing .. really . This is how most People feel , when they ask such a question as .. " Is the Honeymoon over " ? Again , this will show .. these People want to know something as Personal as .. is the Love-Making / Sex over ?

Why do strange People feel , they can even ask someone such a personal question ? They must have a " Right " to , because .. I never see any Couple get all upset .. being ask a question this Intimate .

Point two : Is it really over , when the Physical part of the Relationship / Honeymoon is less or does it go beyond this ?

From my own experience , Qing and I are Married now some 2 and 1/2 years .. I can say ( Qing too ) , for us it is not over by no means . Do we see an End coming ? This question I also answer with a " No " . Do I know / realize when it will be over or close to it ? I must repeat with the same answer again .. " No " .

Therefore , we can honestly say a Honeymoon is over when a Couple says it's over or there is some kind of trouble in the Marriage that puts it to a " Halt " . Living like it's never going to end , is of course what every Man/Woman on Earth are looking for .. just Plain and Simple .. Be loved " ALL " the time .. Period !

Point three : It does not " Ever " need to be over !

Anyhow , this is how I look at it .. may it be right or wrong .. I'm too happy to really care . haha

Vince G

« Reply #382 on: November 19, 2010, 06:36:42 pm »
Arnold this sounds like something from a standup routine of Jerry Seinfeld.   ;D

Arnold

« Reply #383 on: November 19, 2010, 06:44:59 pm »
Well , it's all come from poor me and not no JS or Mr. Jefferson . haha

Arnold

« Reply #384 on: December 09, 2010, 07:22:52 pm »
As the year comes to a close , I thought why not bring this Post from my Blog here . It cover's how I started on my Journey and how I met Qing and so on ... I myself read back in Time and find it to be very interesting what I have done to get where I'm at today .

October 2007 : I made first contact with MIN from Baoding .

Early November 2007 : Decided to keep MIN as a Friend and quit the Search for a chinese Wife .
But , MIN did not want me to quit ... so I agreed to keep on and try again .

November 22nd. send out Cupid Note to LILY from Kunming .

November 25th. wrote a Letter to Qing , instead of a Cupid Note .

November 26th. received reply from LILY . Was happy to receive this of course .

November 27th. Received a Letter back from Qing . Which warmed my Heart instantly .

November 27th. Now I was in a position to have to make a choice . I made one smart and one not so nice decision . I had decided , to keep Qing and NOT answer LILY's Letter at all .

December 2007 : We both exchanged our first Christmas Gift's via Mail Service . Something , I will never forget ... opening that Package from my Sweetheart and reading her X-mas Card . My first look at Qing's Handwriting , something I will treasure forever in my Heart .

During this Time , Qing and I were tested by Father Time for the first time . I had Ticket's already for Shanghai , but not till May 7th . 2008 .

After writing about circa 200 EMF's between us , also many E-Mails which we started with in April 2008 to save and not have to Buy Credit's from Chnlove anymore .
The day finally came , after counting down each and every day .. from both sides of the Globe .

My first Trip , our first meeting , our first Touch , the first Hug and of course our first Kiss ... right there on the very spot , where we first laid Eyes on each other . It really was like we knew one another for years already . This truely was a Magical Moment we will alway's cherish together .

This Trip was from May 7th through May 18th 2008 .
It was also , the Trip where we got Married at the Registry on May 09th 2008 . Including setting up our Wedding Ceremony for the coming August 08th . Yes , we picked this very special day ( 08-08-08 ) it happens only ones every hundred year's . It was also the start of the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing . A great time to Unite .

After being back home , after our first hard and emotional goodbye's at PuDong airport , it was to be our second test of time . But at least not as long as the first one . Less than three month's , was by far much better than six month's .

My second Trip approached pretty fast , which was to be from August 02nd through the 14th this time . This happen's to be one of my best times of my Life ( I'm sure my Sweetheart's too ) . A most wonderful Wedding Ceremony , with many of Qing Family and Friends , my Mom , my Aunt and Uncle , plus a Friend of mine and his Wife . Before and after the special day , we got to play Tour Guide for my Family and Friend's . As this was my second Trip and only their first .

Time flew by , it was time again .. for every to pack and find their way to the Airport again . Also ones more for Qing and myself to look at each other and say Goodbye again , which by now .. was hurting more by the minute . I was missing her so much when I landed in Seoul ( Korea ) for a lay-over , that I really concidered to turn around and go back to Shanghai . I had never felt this way ... it truely was tearing me apart on the inside .

After arriving Home one more time , my first thought ??? When , am I going to go back to my LaoPo ? I decided on February , the following year . I could not and did not let Qing wait longer than six month's ... over and over like the first wait . I did not want to be part of the Mad rush of everybody going Home for the Spring Festival and not having a chance to Travel anywhere in a more quiet style .
So it was to be ... Feb 13th through the 27th 2009 . One day after my Birthday .

But , before the year's end ... still remembering ... never to have answered LILY's letter . It started to eat away at me inside . I had to write to her and apologize (after almost one year has passed ) to her , for never answering her nice letter . She barely remembered me , but she did ! From then on , we became best of Friend's ... where I can really say , I have two Sister's living in China now ( MIN & LILY ) .

This Trip , my third ... was to be special in a different way . Qing and I , after spending a week in Shanghai together . We were to go by Train to Beijing , yes ... to Sightsee , but first we are to Meet up with Qing's Aunt , Uncle and two of their Children ( Qing's Cousin's ) . As all of you can imagine , we had a very busy ... but wonderful time in and around Beijing , including the Simatai Great Wall , the Forbidden City , Tiannamen Square , the Olympic Village , Summer and Winter Palace's and not to forget the great Food everyday .

Back to Shanghai for three more day's , the final three day's of this Trip .We are both thinking of that awful day , that we knew was coming sooner or later again . The third Goodbye at PuDong Airport . I have gotten to know this Airport quite well , but as I remember ... it's both a Happy place ( to meet ) but also the total opposite ... when I had to leave my Sweetheart ones more . This time not knowing when I will return ? I did want to come , when Qing has her Interview at the US Consulate in GuangZhou . I wanted to be with her , because I knew she was to be very nervous ... and be by her side if the news was Good or Bad .

This is continued , to read further .. one must go and see at my Blog Site ( Nov 4th 2009 ).
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 07:38:37 pm by Arnold »

Offline Jason B

« Reply #385 on: December 09, 2010, 08:16:29 pm »
I know exactly what you mean Arnold.  This will be my fourth trip admittedly only one for was longer than one week but i would not give up those other ten days with Xia for anything.  This trip will be for 6 glorious weeks and I WILL marry her this time.  Last time is a learning curve but we will get married.

As someone who is living through the separation at the moment I can fully understand the loneliness, the longing and aching to be with the woman you love and I agree with you, I try to not make the separation periods too long even if I can only go for 5 days. 5 days with her is better than a lifetime without her.  But your journey in that department is over but mine is just beginning, so I am envious but truly happy for you and Qing.  I just pray that one day Xia and I are as happy as you both.
I WILL have my revenge for having to be clean shaven......once I learn how to tame my Dragon.

Arnold

« Reply #386 on: December 09, 2010, 10:14:43 pm »
Jason , I also know what you and other's have to endure very well and I posted this here .. that all can see .. what price we really have to Pay and I don't mean just Money . That part really doesn't hurt too much ( if it does .. one better think it over again ) , it's the Paying of Time . Your lady thousands of Miles away andother People making a decision for you about the Future , that is the most frustrating of all . I look back and sometimes I also ask myself .. how did I ever ? But one knows what keeps us going .. none other then the Woman you came to find .
Looking forward to the beginning of your " New " Life with Wendy .

Offline Jason B

« Reply #387 on: December 09, 2010, 11:38:35 pm »
I also know what you and other's have to endure very well and I posted this here

But one knows what keeps us going .. none other then the Woman you came to find .
Looking forward to the beginning of your " New " Life with Wendy .

Thanks mate, words of wisdom from a wiser man than me.  As for the money it is not an arm or a leg but you are right, there is a financial commitment involved but it is nothing compared to the price of having such unconditional love that I receive from this wonderful woman.

Arnold

« Reply #388 on: December 09, 2010, 11:51:44 pm »
I appreciate your kind words Jason , but we here are all much " Smarter " then when we started out . We have truely a beautiful collection of very fine People here with us . If only the World could work together like we do .. wouldn't this be a more pleasant World ?

Arnold

« Reply #389 on: December 12, 2010, 02:02:36 am »
I received the OK to post those Photo's of my Sweetheart in a Bikini , for anyone in Doubt that chinese Women are too shy to wear them . This is going to show , they noy always will be that shy .. ones they get use to the Western ways more . I've also been told , she would NOT wear this back Home . This might be a " Face " thing with the Family again ? Don't want to look like a Lady of the Night .