Author Topic: Qing's arrival and beyond .  (Read 128672 times)

Offline chen yan

• http://chenyan19851010.spaces.live.com/
Re: Qing's arrival and beyond .
« Reply #480 on: June 23, 2011, 06:35:09 am »
Arnorld, Donn't tell me you built this patio by yourself ? Your are a telented architect !
Love ,Joy ,Peace~

Offline Kiwi303

« Reply #481 on: June 23, 2011, 06:56:17 am »
 Chen Yan... It's only a patio... you should try making him do what I did and make a 120 square meter deck that was 3.4 meters off the ground! a small patio is NOTHING :D

Vince G

« Reply #482 on: June 23, 2011, 07:53:26 am »
Now, now Kiwi, no need to steal the spotlight from Arnold. I could certainly steal the show if wanted.

Arnold

« Reply #483 on: June 23, 2011, 10:46:28 pm »
Chen Yan... It's only a patio... you should try making him do what I did and make a 120 square meter deck that was 3.4 meters off the ground! a small patio is NOTHING :D

Haha .. Kiwi , in my days in New York .. there was no Job to small or to big for that matter . I have done complete House make-over's ( three Stories ) with Cellar ( Bar and Game room included ) . Just wait when I start my Spa Cover ( also one of a Kind ) with Sky Doors and a Bahama look .

Arnold

« Reply #484 on: June 23, 2011, 11:16:08 pm »
[img]Guy's , this is for the Romantic Dude .. so if you are NOT .. don't read further . ???

If anybody has ever followed my Blog over the two years , seen where I have mentioned that it is my honest feeling " Women are truely like Flower's . Their are all different ( not two are really alike ) as are all the many kinds of Flower's from all over the World .
Put into my words , if you don't like the LOOK / SMELL / BEAUTY of each one of them .. you do not really LIKE Women as they are . Yes .. yes , of course some Women ruin that reputation and sometimes in a big way . Sad really ! Men distribute to this , by NOT being in at least a somewhat of a way ROMANTIC . With this Quoted sentence above and feeling strongly that this is very true , I feel Qing and I will never have any kind of problems that would even in the slightest way .. ever NOT love each other more with each passing day .

Anyway , she has a fovourite " Flower " and it is ( like my Mei-Mei Lily ) the Lily Plant . Knowing this for more than four year's now , I purchased a Lily Plant of course in Qing's honor .. my Sister Lily and for my late Wife .. who's favourite was also the same Flower . Can I call this coincidence or is it just meant to be that way ?

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
« Reply #485 on: June 24, 2011, 12:52:54 am »
[img]Guy's , this is for the Romantic Dude .. so if you are NOT .. don't read further . ???

Arnold, I can see by your profile picture that since you tend to have that romantic streak, Cupid called you to act as his replacement while he goes on holidays.

As for women being like flowers, I couldn't agree more and I will give you this ascent.

She has Tulips that beckon to be kissed
And into her Iris we gaze a bliss
Her smile that arose that desire in us
That her heart would forget-me-not
While passion flowers, entrapped we become
Our souls in step with her in Lady's Slippers
Dumbfound we play Laurel to her Sage Hardy
And like a Dandy Lion we roar our love
To live out our Daisies until the end of Thyme
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 01:44:36 am by Rhonald »
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline Kiwi303

« Reply #486 on: June 24, 2011, 04:36:15 am »
Just wait when I start my Spa Cover ( also one of a Kind ) with Sky Doors and a Bahama look .

That sounds interesting? An outside spa pool with a enclosable shelter which can be panelled in with glass panels in winter to enjoy a warm spa in while watching the snowflakes drift down, yet able to be opened to the fresh breezes of summer?

Offline shaun

« Reply #487 on: June 24, 2011, 08:34:28 am »
No snow flakes in LA.  At least not white ones.  ;D

Offline Kiwi303

« Reply #488 on: June 24, 2011, 08:37:29 am »
doesn't sounds like here :P 8" and no power for a week... brrrr... thank god for wood fires :D

Arnold

« Reply #489 on: June 24, 2011, 10:14:12 pm »
No snow flakes in LA.  At least not white ones.  ;D

Maybe not in LA , but in Palmdale .. we're been clocked at 13" of the White Stuff one year . Last year about 8" , which is just enough/right for me . As long as I don't have to Shuffle any of it .

Arnold

« Reply #490 on: June 29, 2011, 12:39:43 pm »
So now that we finished ( so I thought ) our Patio , including a nice Table/Chairs Set ( to which we will add a Bar Table with high Chairs ) . Had our first Dinner outside and it was wonderful , we sat out there til almost 11pm . I guess , the thought of doing the Dishes kept us out there . Anyway , while sitting and talking and enjoying our hard labor .. Qing now came up with .. we need to Paint our Concrete ! hahaha .. here I thought I was done .

Offline shaun

« Reply #491 on: June 29, 2011, 02:17:44 pm »
Arnold you should know by now.  The honey Do List never ends.  Just when you think you've got it all done she will add more.  But you've got to love it.  ;D

Vince G

« Reply #492 on: June 29, 2011, 02:18:52 pm »
Ha ha ha it never ends.

The first step to the outside fun was started earlier today. Been waiting for maintenance to come and take away a Bee's nest that was in a tree 10 ft from my house (not on my property). Now I can powerwash the roof and put the rest of the patio roof up. Then put up my new shed (10x12) and enclose the patio which is off the driveway and the front door. I did put some lights up already on the part of the patio that has a roof. So I can see when BBQing. After this then it's inside remodeling time. Never ends.

Arnold

« Reply #493 on: June 29, 2011, 11:21:03 pm »
Big Brunch with my Neighbor/Half-Wife .. my Loan Officer/Wife ( received my Mod ) and an old Friend from way back . Ate for four (4) hours , believe it or not .
Final touch-up on the Posts , one at a time . No need to rush anymore , Qing wanted it to be ready for her brother's Wife coming soon . She got her wish  :)

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
« Reply #494 on: June 30, 2011, 12:03:20 am »
Final touch-up on the Posts , one at a time .

Hey Arnold, good post about the posts you posted. That patio is looking good so give yourself a pat on the back.  8)

I also like the yard work in the background. You have a nice peaceful alcove there, fit for a king.
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances