Author Topic: Qing's arrival and beyond .  (Read 128696 times)

Offline shaun

Re: Qing's arrival and beyond .
« Reply #555 on: October 26, 2011, 04:30:58 am »
Good luck in solving your problem.

Vince G

« Reply #556 on: October 26, 2011, 09:24:18 am »
Well Arnold, Congrats on your shop. My buddy (of 48 yrs) has had a dozen shops over his career. He's 6 months younger then us and he's been doing car stereo's, alarms and window tinting since high school. Location helps. Please feel free to contact me if you run into any advice. Between the two of us we know all the tricks to keeping a business going.

As for the travel? I don't know your funds & time line but could you do both?

Arnold

« Reply #557 on: October 26, 2011, 11:37:56 am »
Well Arnold, Congrats on your shop. Between the two of us we know all the tricks to keeping a business going.

As for the travel? I don't know your funds & time line but could you do both?

Thanks Vince ! We know the Tricks all right , but it is still up to the Folks to maintain their Cars and NOT wait til they break down .. to where there is no choice but to fix it . Looking back , I remember days .. we had up to 25 Cars sitting in our Lot to be worked on . Those days are long gone , with those throw-away Cars nowadays . I'd say , we've been doing about 30% what we use to do . By the time , I'm ready to hang it up .. most People , most likely will be all Leaseing instead of Buying there Transportation . Which is good for them actually , when you know .. those new Cars are not going to last past 10 years and are scrap by then . Show me a Car , that is going to last over 10 years !

I can NOT do both in a short time frame and Qing would never see a need to do it either .

Arnold

« Reply #558 on: November 10, 2011, 12:19:18 pm »
Hence it is getting closer for Qing's Son ( TianChi ) arriving , I'd got busy starting preparing his Bedroom . This has been our Familyroom ( or let's say Sportsroom ) where I had my 48" big screen and all my Soccer/Hockey stuff on the Walls . So now , after all came down .. it was time for some fresh Paint . Then , on to check out Bed's/Dressers/Night Stands/Desk's ect. . Here are a couple Photo's of my "Hard" work ( thats what my LaoPo calls it ) haha ... it's just in a days work for me . Isn't that what LaoGong's are for ? Besides , I have NEVER heard a Woman tell my " Thank You " so many times ! Heck , he's OUR Son after all now .. but I like to rack up those Plus/Browny Points anyway . 8)

The last one , German Hamburger's waiting for Me ! She makes them better then I can .. Delish !!!

Vince G

« Reply #559 on: November 10, 2011, 03:15:50 pm »
Ah u missed a few spots there on the ceiling?   ;D  (just kidding)

Offline Clayton

« Reply #560 on: November 10, 2011, 05:59:43 pm »
Those hamburgers look alright Arnold, any chance of getting the recipe?

Cheers
Leeroy
This is the way to go

Offline Jason B

• Xia and Laura the most beautiful girls in the world
  • Xia - guardian of my heart.
« Reply #561 on: November 10, 2011, 06:38:51 pm »
We are just in the final stages of purchasing our house now.  Any chance of you coming to Sydney Arnold and painting my babies room for me?  Looks like you did a wonderful job on your sons room.  I will even supply the BBQ and beers afterwards.  Show you Americans what a real BBQ is.  ;D ;D ;D
I WILL have my revenge for having to be clean shaven......once I learn how to tame my Dragon.

Arnold

« Reply #562 on: November 10, 2011, 07:40:06 pm »
Leeroy , these Burger's you don't put on Bread/Roll . They are almost like a Meatloaf .

Lean Ground Beef , chopped Mushrooms-Onions-Italian Parsley-dash of Maggie/Hot sauce or both-add one large Roll (soaked in Milk first)-you can add any kind of Pepper to spice it up-Salt and Pepper to taste .. Mix all well and form Patties and Pan Fry til nice and Brown ( no Oil needed ) . Serve with Mashpotatoe/Gravy and a Vegatable .

Jason , I love to come down under ( Qing is always talking about Aussie Land ) .. send Ticket's and I close Shop for a week and Paint anything you want .

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
« Reply #563 on: November 10, 2011, 09:21:40 pm »
send Ticket's and I close Shop for a week and Paint anything you want .

A German painting  :o  Come on now, we all know Dutch Painters are more famous and better. So Jason send the tickets my way and I promise I will not leave an ear behind.  ::)
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline maxx

« Reply #564 on: November 11, 2011, 12:08:16 am »
Jason forget about Arnold and Rhonald.These 2 guys are armatures.I do this kind of work for a living.I can have it painted in a couple of hours.I can even do a custom paint job.If that is what you and your wife want.I can also build whatever you and your wife need.I have built  beds,dressers,tables,bookshelves,entertainment centers,sailboats,cannons,Free standing swings.I could even build you a custom baby bed with drop down sides.With a custom headboard.

While I'm building this for you and your wife.My wife can talk to your wife.And give her some pointers.On being a new mother.Then I can show you how to make authentic southwest food.Burritos tacos enchiladas,Chile reanois,Mexican .All smothered in green Chile.It beats Barbeque anyday of the week.

So just go ahead and send me four tickets.And I will fly down there.with my wife and kids. and help you get it all done.

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #565 on: November 11, 2011, 03:25:11 am »
Jason, please don't pay any attention to the mods. They are all just looking for free tickets to Aus. Except for Maxx, who is on a mission to Mexicanize the entire planet. My suggestion to you is, send me a ticket. While I watch you paint, I will keep an eye on the front door to make sure Arnold, Rhonald or Maxx show up.

Just trying to help.

Offline shaun

« Reply #566 on: November 11, 2011, 04:59:19 am »
Forget all of them Jason.  I can sell you a book on how to paint a baby's room safely all by yourself.  There is even a chapter in the book on how to disable mods and administrators computer.  It is a must buy for every young family.   $79.99 and $20.00 Shipping.

Gee  I had to make a correction.  I need to stop posting 30 minutes after I wake up.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 06:14:44 pm by shaun »

Arnold

« Reply #567 on: November 11, 2011, 11:22:57 am »
Forget all of them Jason.  I can sell you a book on how to paint a baby safe home all by yourself.  There is even a chapter in the book on how to disable mods and administrators computer.  It is a must buy for every young family.   $79.99 and $20.00 Shipping.

Help Guy's .... for some reason today .... I'm SOOOOOO tempted to play/push that infamous DELETE botton on som......... !

Offline shaun

« Reply #568 on: November 11, 2011, 06:42:20 pm »
Funny Arnold.  Delete it!  Delete it.   But since Maxx is so good at it maybe he could hire you and the both of you go there to assist.  If Martin were to tag along then we could read about the great dumpling shortage in Australia.  Maybe not.  Maybe dumplings would not taste as good being made with crocodile meat.  ;D

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
« Reply #569 on: November 11, 2011, 06:52:47 pm »
Help Guy's .... for some reason today .... I'm SOOOOOO tempted to play/push that infamous DELETE botton on som......... !

I like belonging to da Elite Button Band of Brothers. Makes me feel special  ;D

And this being Veteran's Day, a day to Remember.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 06:56:01 pm by Rhonald »
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances