Author Topic: My experience  (Read 9630 times)

Scottish_Rob

RE: My experience
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2010, 07:56:56 am »
Willy that is a good idea, but wouldn't the lady get fed up making calls?:s

Would your wife do it???
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 07:57:24 am by Scottish_Rob »

Offline odysseus007

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2010, 10:35:12 am »
Quote from: 'Cam' pid='30231' dateline='1265257371'

I haven't looked at Changsha girls for a while but what made me laugh about P266 is that they use the same studio every time and the girls wear the same clothes, there was a pair of sexy denim shorts used that must have just about worn out by now, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't pluck young pretty girls off the street and offer them a free photo shoot just so they could get the pictures to post on ChnLove then fake all the EMF replies, all their girls seem to be very young and pretty compared to P268.

Haha, hand-me-downs from Salvation Army? Notice all the photoshopped faces? It looks more like Final Fantasy XVII that any real world gals :icon_cheesygrin:
Quote from: 'Willy The Londoner' pid='30247' dateline='1265274171'

To be honest I have never looked at the clothes they WERE wearing!!!

A major problem in this business is to be able to check out the ladies that our members have been talking to on EMF for some time.  Especially those only using emfs.

The ladies will have telephone just about every young women has one.  Could we set up a system where those living in China with wives could telephone and speak to the ladies in question to try to ascertain if they are genuine or not!  

If lots of calls are needed, to lots of ladies then there would have to be a charge but it may save a lot of money on EMF's and a lot more heartache in the long run.  But on the other hand it may point to the lady being genuine.

If cellphone numbers are agency clones then they will not want to speak for long.  

Maybe the system could be used for urgent calls to ladies.  All we need is a member who has a pay pal account and a wife in China.  

Perhaps others could enlarge on this thought.

Willy

Haha, Willy's counter-espionage agency? In our post-Cold War world, it might be more useful than the CIA ! Maybe we can call it the WIA? :icon_cheesygrin: And the resulting database can be the Willypedia hehe :icon_biggrin:
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 10:37:43 am by odysseus007 »
Men are great thinkers coz they have 2 heads (just don't think with the wrong one!) & women are great talkers coz they have 2...:icon_cheesygrin:

ttwjr32

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2010, 11:14:11 am »
Willy we could start a search and discover business here in China.
We can open a office up here in Guangzhou and take care of business
for all the members on many sites. even travel to different cities. The base will
be in GZ and if business is good we can hire some ladies here because another
chinese lady can read the others thought well. I know Siying can get a good feel
for what a lady is up to. She tells me all the time when a lady looks at me
"country side woman just love you for your money" and i smile at her.
Zhongshan is to small for me but you can dispatch out of there  hahaha
seriously we should talk about this

Offline Cam

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2010, 10:41:36 pm »
Quote from: 'ttwjr32' pid='30239' dateline='1265262535'

now thats an interesting observation Cam the same shorts?
maybe your on to something  pay the girls for a photo shoot?
that wouldnt surprise me

Mate they wouldn't even have to pay them, just find a pretty girl and tell her you may have a job for her as a model...............Come to studio xxxx at 10am on Sunday and we'll take some pictures of you, you might be in luck.
 Now what are the chances of any of these girls knowing if their pic has been used illegally or not as I doubt Chinese women can look at the female profiles on ChnLove.
This place is full of scamming bastards, the teaching agencies are just as bad.....promise the world then when you get here everything changes.

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2010, 11:06:11 pm »
Quote from: 'Scottish_Rob' pid='30193' dateline='1265222702'

You will be surprised mate, they will look you up and down and ask questions with their eyes,,,lol:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

Who are you kidding Rob. :icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

Willy
Quote from: 'Scottish_Rob' pid='30255' dateline='1265288216'

Willy that is a good idea, but wouldn't the lady get fed up making calls?:s

Not if she was paid for it Rob.  There would have to be a small charge.

Willy
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 11:10:28 pm by Willy The Londoner »
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

ttwjr32

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2010, 02:38:17 am »
Willy,
have a briliant idea i will ru by you in GZ at the party before we get looped hahaha

Offline dude

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2010, 03:06:22 am »
Andy,

It's great you posted this here! As you and I have talked about this several times, I kept our chats to us only! Yes this next trip should be much funner here in Changsha! Keep me updated on QQ with whats going on!

For those saying the other agency is much better, should be cautious of that one too...seeing a translator taking a Frenchman(that doesn't understand any English) to an English class, in hopes of setting him up with a lady there, is kind of sad! Well, the bait worked well(they got his ass to China) butt they were having problems with the switch...I guess when a man in his late 40's is looking for a woman around the age 30 will have problems...yes the agency/translator shit needs to stop!

Falcon, you are now chatting with a woman online...forget about that emf garbage...

Odysseus, You can see the same at the KTV's here...butt they are not ps'ed..it's real with plenty of make-up... at least you can a piece of the action 4 a price!

Cam,  Yes, the pictures they present, on chnlove, are skanky and the other agency doesn't do the same...butt they are really no better(bait and switch)!

In the last 6 weeks here, I have met several REAL ladies looking for a good man, I have many of their QQ's and some are learning English and one is an English teacher...yesterday My wife and I hungout with 6 women that I helped with their English studies...they are all good women!

again, Andy this was good posting this here! You have the experience to share...unfortunately it wasn't great...thing is you kept your head up and now in the right direction!

Jim

ttwjr32

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2010, 03:33:31 am »
lifes roads sometimes leads us in other directions when adversity
appears and all is well

shaun

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2010, 05:03:48 am »
Pulling girls off the street for a photo session?  Way to much work.  They did it once, then photo shopped and made different women.   Cut and Paste.  Cut and Paste.  Blend, and you have a different woman.

ttwjr32

« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2010, 05:59:57 pm »
that could be a way of doing it Shaun, when Frank gets to GZ we are
going to visit a agency here in GZ and i have may questions to ask them
about there operation. i am going to try and be detailed in my questions
and make them give detailed answers. i have nothing to lose if they throw
me out as i am already married so i dont need them to help me find a nice lady
and then i will report the findings here in a post

Offline RegnisTheGreat

• www.secretasianman.ca
    • http://www.secretasianman.ca
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2010, 06:07:46 pm »
Look, I'd be willing to pay 100RMB to find out if someone I been talking to for a few weeks is real. Lets say we get someone to do this occasionally (part time) and Willy willies his 50% cut, that's still 50RMB for like 30 minutes of part time work for some Chinese girl. Not bad salary.

ttwjr32

« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2010, 06:01:16 am »
anybody talking to a lady in Guangzhou i would be more than happy to
check it out for you. and all you need to do is pay the taxi fee to there
and back. and maybe some dumplings for 8 rmb.

Offline Andy

« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2010, 12:55:11 pm »
My lady is in Guangzhou, but I see her everyday on the cam. I love to spend time with her. She is like a firecracker. Spontaneous, humors, but she can turn quickly to the other side when she is sad. I saw her cry a couple of times, because she miss me. She wants to touch me and feel me. I try to assure her and make her smile again. I am going to see her in march and getting her involved with travel plans make her feel happy. She can not wait to see me. Yesterday she went to look for a good hotel for me. She even show me pictures of the hotel room. We will stay together in one room while I am there. She wants to spend every seconds with me. I think this trip will be a different then my last one.

ttwjr32

« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2010, 12:36:01 pm »
Andy let us know when you arrive in gz maybe we could have dinner

Offline Andy

« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2010, 02:19:41 pm »
Sounds good! I will be there middle of march. I will let you know the exact date, when I purchase the ticket.