Author Topic: My experience  (Read 9633 times)

ttwjr32

RE: My experience
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2010, 06:34:26 pm »
Andy  what district in GZ does your lady live in?
         and with the many hotels in this town i
         could recommend one to you based on were
         she lives

Offline Josh Markley

• Inmate #cqa1265789
    • http://joshchinaadventure.blogspot.com/
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2010, 08:56:49 pm »
Quote from: 'wilsbrough' pid='30194' dateline='1265223091'

I'm used to the eyes Rob, spent three weeks there last year being stared at everywhere i went...:icon_cheesygrin:Also we are going in summer and i remember it being damn hot in China that time of year. The trouble is I have a fair few tattoo's and she has already said i'll have to wear long sleeves as her parents will not approve of them, and we are staying with them for three weeks.....!! They better have air con or i'm gonna melt...:icon_cheesygrin:

I had the same thing happen to me, my girl said i needed to wear long sleeves but after I got to her parents home they made me take my shirt off because it was to hot.  Maybe you will luck out and she will have accepting parents.
麥杰德
QQ 859407630

ttwjr32

« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2010, 03:42:54 am »
as long as you tell your girl you should be ok but it is brutal
hot here at times with the humidity dont envy you if you need to
wear long sleeves

brett

« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2010, 07:17:35 am »
> She even show me pictures of the hotel room

Ha ha ha, I just remembered my lady actually went into a Wuhan hotel room to check that the room was OK before we stayed there. It must be a Chinese thing, remembering to thoroughly examine everything before purchase.

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2010, 09:18:00 am »
Quote from: 'brett' pid='31324' dateline='1265890655'

Ha ha ha, I just remembered my lady actually went into a Wuhan hotel room to check that the room was OK before we stayed there. It must be a Chinese thing, remembering to thoroughly examine everything before purchase.

Well I hope you did the same to her Brett. LOL:icon_cheesygrin:

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline odysseus007

« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2010, 11:11:53 am »
Quote from: 'Willy The Londoner' pid='31336' dateline='1265897880'

Quote from: 'brett' pid='31324' dateline='1265890655'

Well I hope you did the same to her Brett. LOL:icon_cheesygrin:

Willy

Does product come with lifetime warranty? hehe :icon_cheesygrin:
Men are great thinkers coz they have 2 heads (just don't think with the wrong one!) & women are great talkers coz they have 2...:icon_cheesygrin:

Offline Andy

« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2010, 03:53:03 pm »
Quote from: 'ttwjr32' pid='31238' dateline='1265844866'

Andy  what district in GZ does your lady live in?
         and with the many hotels in this town i
         could recommend one to you based on were
         she lives

She does not mind where is the hotel. She wants to be with me in the same room and spend all her time with me. The lady told me she will not let me out of her sight. :icon_cheesygrin:

ttwjr32

« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2010, 05:21:05 pm »
andy ,
i am in the haizhu district of guangzhou and there is a really nice hotel here that will
give you a good rate so let me know if you want the info. i took Frank there when he was
here and Willy stayed there. i even stayed there one night last year when my wife and i had our
house painted. the smell was to strong so we stayed their like a mini vacation till the next day.

and the morning tea food is some of the best i have eaten here in gz at this hotel

Offline seagull

« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2010, 08:58:05 am »
Quote from: 'wilsbrough' pid='30192' dateline='1265222555'

Cheers Rob. I did think about starting a thread about me and my new girl to let any interested brothers now how things were going, but i started this relationship on the run up to xmas, when there were a lot of brothers seeming to be having problems with their relationships and others who were finding it hard being away from their lady at that time of year, i kinda thought that writing how good things were going and having her with me for xmas and the new year a little bit like rubbing salt into the wound, but i will be sure to post about the trip to China when i go, tho meeting all these family members does seem a little daunting to me, At least only a couple of them can speak English, so i doubt i will be bombarded with questions.....:icon_cheesygrin:

Congrats Wilsbrough. I remember reading a thread of yours a few months ago. Is this the girl you went on a blind date with at a restaurant?

Offline wilsbrough

• Li
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2010, 01:05:13 pm »
She sure is...:icon_cheesygrin: I've put a few posts about us up, but they are kinda scattered all about in different threads....:s But the new news is she's moving in with me next weekend...:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

Andy.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 01:11:44 pm by wilsbrough »
Every now and then i get a little bit nervous at the death of all the years have gone by....!

Vince G

« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2010, 01:35:24 pm »
Good for you Andy maybe you can ask her about the tongue thing? I've seen this in as many pics as the V sign?

Offline Andy

« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2010, 01:51:44 pm »
My lady does the same thing with her tongue. It is probably something cute girls like to do. Same with the "V" thing. I do find it cute.

ttwjr32

« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2010, 03:46:24 pm »
you see that here all the time and it is the cutest thing :icon_biggrin:

trwme

« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2010, 08:02:41 am »
Back to the original OP, I've received a lot of a.m.'s from Changsha, specifically from agency 216-including one last night that said basically 'come and get it', and I think you know what I mean. What about the other Changsha agencies?

Offline seagull

Re: My experience
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2010, 05:37:04 am »
Bumping up this old thread as it is probably the most useful and truthful one. I cancelled my Chnlove account today for reasons already stated in other posts in this thread and will not be using it again.

CLL looks so much better.