Author Topic: My experience  (Read 9629 times)

Offline Andy

My experience
« on: February 03, 2010, 12:25:50 pm »
I write this down as kind of a warning for people that might be new or not aware of certain things about chinlove.
After six months of correspondence through EMF I visited a lady in Changsha last October. You can find out my trip in another post. She is a pretty woman and I could not believe she loves me so I travel to see her. In real life she did not have the same personality then it was reflected in the EMF so naturally it did not work out between us. We broke up, but still keep the connection. To tell you the truth this trip could have been avoided if we had a couple of web-cam meetings, but she always gave me an excuse. If this is happening to you then I recommend finding an other lady. If she really into you she would want to have web-cam meeting just like you do. But here is the catch. She might never even receive your request for a web-cam meeting because the agency never gave her your full letter. After we broke up with my lady I still received EMF letters from her through the agency. I asked her via QQ why she is writing me EMF letters. She told me that she did not write to me.The agency is a scam. Agency ID: P216. Stay away! I think some people get very lucky with chinlove. I joined Chineselovelinks and found plenty of lovely English speaking girls. Most of this ladies have computer available and also love to have web-cam meetings. I bet there are also other websites that are better to find your dream lady. If I knew what I know now I would never had joined chinlove. I found a wonderful girl now and we spend 3 hours everyday on the web-cam, she write me a love letter every day. I am going to see her in April. Try to move on to direct contact as soon as you can. Good luck to you all.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 12:26:52 pm by Andy »

Offline wilsbrough

• Li
RE: My experience
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 01:06:15 pm »
Yeah, i recommend CLL too, i've been with my girl from there for over two months now and it's also going great...:icon_cheesygrin: We are planning a trip to China in June to see her parents, and the 30 other family members....!:s But like with all these dating sites I had a few contacts that went nowhere before i found her, but at least there is no emf translator issues to worry about...

Andy.
Every now and then i get a little bit nervous at the death of all the years have gone by....!

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 01:29:31 pm »
Glad to hear the news Andy and Wills...

Yeah I remember your stories,:huh:

It is good that your still perservering with Chinese ladies, good luck guys.:icon_biggrin:

Offline wilsbrough

• Li
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 01:42:35 pm »
Cheers Rob. I did think about starting a thread about me and my new girl to let any interested brothers now how things were going, but i started this relationship on the run up to xmas, when there were a lot of brothers seeming to be having problems with their relationships and others who were finding it hard being away from their lady at that time of year, i kinda thought that writing how good things were going and having her with me for xmas and the new year a little bit like rubbing salt into the wound, but i will be sure to post about the trip to China when i go, tho meeting all these family members does seem a little daunting to me, At least only a couple of them can speak English, so i doubt i will be bombarded with questions.....:icon_cheesygrin:

Andy...
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 01:43:03 pm by wilsbrough »
Every now and then i get a little bit nervous at the death of all the years have gone by....!

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 01:45:02 pm »
You will be surprised mate, they will look you up and down and ask questions with their eyes,,,lol:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

Seriously though, yeah mate post us the trip details and how it all went etc...

Offline wilsbrough

• Li
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 01:51:31 pm »
I'm used to the eyes Rob, spent three weeks there last year being stared at everywhere i went...:icon_cheesygrin:Also we are going in summer and i remember it being damn hot in China that time of year. The trouble is I have a fair few tattoo's and she has already said i'll have to wear long sleeves as her parents will not approve of them, and we are staying with them for three weeks.....!! They better have air con or i'm gonna melt...:icon_cheesygrin:

Offline falcon

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2010, 02:22:49 pm »
I am having something similar happen. Have been writing to a lady for almost 3 months now. In her admiration letter she stated if I would give her my private email she would share pics. When I wrote with the email address she said she was not comfortable with her english yet to do that so obviously she did not write that. Other than that things are great and she responds to all my questions except when i as for direct contact of any sort, be it her address or webcam. I am convinced those questions do not go through which of course puts the whole relationship under suspicion. I am planning to go in a few months, this is kind of a drag.

Offline odysseus007

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2010, 03:43:34 pm »
Quote from: 'Andy' pid='30187' dateline='1265217950'

I write this down as kind of a warning for people that might be new or not aware of certain things about chinlove.
After six months of correspondence through EMF I visited a lady in Changsha last October. You can find out my trip in another post. She is a pretty woman and I could not believe she loves me so I travel to see her. In real life she did not have the same personality then it was reflected in the EMF so naturally it did not work out between us. We broke up, but still keep the connection. To tell you the truth this trip could have been avoided if we had a couple of web-cam meetings, but she always gave me an excuse. If this is happening to you then I recommend finding an other lady. If she really into you she would want to have web-cam meeting just like you do. But here is the catch. She might never even receive your request for a web-cam meeting because the agency never gave her your full letter. After we broke up with my lady I still received EMF letters from her through the agency. I asked her via QQ why she is writing me EMF letters. She told me that she did not write to me.The agency is a scam. Agency ID: P216. Stay away! I think some people get very lucky with chinlove. I joined Chineselovelinks and found plenty of lovely English speaking girls. Most of this ladies have computer available and also love to have web-cam meetings. I bet there are also other websites that are better to find your dream lady. If I knew what I know now I would never had joined chinlove. I found a wonderful girl now and we spend 3 hours everyday on the web-cam, she write me a love letter every day. I am going to see her in April. Try to move on to direct contact as soon as you can. Good luck to you all.

That agency photoshopped most of their girls' photos. I would suggest you give VERY BAD feedback & press CHNlove to blacklist them. But probably CHNlove is making too much money to give a damn. I would do it still, just to get even.
Men are great thinkers coz they have 2 heads (just don't think with the wrong one!) & women are great talkers coz they have 2...:icon_cheesygrin:

Offline David S

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2010, 03:54:13 pm »
Quote from: 'falcon' pid='30196' dateline='1265224969'

In her admiration letter she stated if I would give her my private email she would share pics. When I wrote with the email address she said she was not comfortable with her english yet to do that so obviously she did not write that.

I'm wondering how much the agencies embellish the e-mails or how much they leave out.  I'm sure it would be easy enough to "forget" or "overlook" translating the sentence; " I would like your private e-mail address," Or "I would like to mail you a gift so could you send me your mailing address."  The agency could simply omit that from the letter they pass on to the lady knowing full well that keeping that out would make it so we have no choice but to use EMF to communicate.

I don't have as much of a problem as some seem to of the agencies initiating contact to a gentleman for a lady.  Sure if it is obvious that there is not a match that is one thing, but if they are working as true agents on the ladies behalf I can understand them wanting to initiate contact to see if we have an interest and then bring the lady up to speed as the response with significant interest comes in.  I mean, isn't that what an agency is supposed to do to earn their money that the lady is paying them, work as an advocate on her behalf?  But I do agree that the fraud and dishonesty has to stop.

Offline falcon

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2010, 04:14:54 pm »
David, I agree the agencies should be somewhat aggressive in promoting this product, understandable. As for me I can't get any direct contact with the lady I am writing and I am having my doubts, ashame as she seems like a sweetheart. It costs to much time and money for a trip to China, especially one that is pointless. In the meantime I went on Cherry Blossoms and when I was not being scammed to throw birthdays for most of the population I met this very nice lady and we webcam and write everyday. So now the question is what to do, a known quantity and an unknown

ttwjr32

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2010, 04:35:20 pm »
Andy,
i to found my wife on cll after much disapointment and not so honest business
practices from chnlove. we are now married and i am living in china with her for
the next few years and then we will go to the usa or a few years. the aggressiveness
by the translators should be there as they are trying to find the lady a husband but after
the contact that is when the games should not begin and i have a hard time accepting
that. we are a small group here and there seems to be quite a few instances of this happening.
on a whole i would be interested to find out how many times this happens. as i meet people here
i talk with them about this and maybe i will meet the right person one day here who will be able to
look into the business practices of the agencies who represent chnlove. that is on my agenda here
while living in china

Offline Cam

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2010, 11:22:51 pm »
I haven't looked at Changsha girls for a while but what made me laugh about P266 is that they use the same studio every time and the girls wear the same clothes, there was a pair of sexy denim shorts used that must have just about worn out by now, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't pluck young pretty girls off the street and offer them a free photo shoot just so they could get the pictures to post on ChnLove then fake all the EMF replies, all their girls seem to be very young and pretty compared to P268.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 11:23:10 pm by Cam »

ttwjr32

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2010, 12:48:55 am »
now thats an interesting observation Cam the same shorts?
maybe your on to something  pay the girls for a photo shoot?
that wouldnt surprise me

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2010, 02:23:29 am »
If you look carefully at the younger women on Changsha Love Bridge, you will see that they all somehow fit into the same dress...the one with the red edging...I bet they charge them for hire of the dress !!!

When you look at the photos from inside the Agency, there seems to be HUNDREDS of Translators at work...so they need many, many "new" Ladies to keep them all busy screwing us for EMF's !!!

No wonder we get a bit cynical about it all....:dodgy::dodgy:

David

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2010, 04:02:51 am »
To be honest I have never looked at the clothes they WERE wearing!!!

A major problem in this business is to be able to check out the ladies that our members have been talking to on EMF for some time.  Especially those only using emfs.

The ladies will have telephone just about every young women has one.  Could we set up a system where those living in China with wives could telephone and speak to the ladies in question to try to ascertain if they are genuine or not!  

If lots of calls are needed, to lots of ladies then there would have to be a charge but it may save a lot of money on EMF's and a lot more heartache in the long run.  But on the other hand it may point to the lady being genuine.

If cellphone numbers are agency clones then they will not want to speak for long.  

Maybe the system could be used for urgent calls to ladies.  All we need is a member who has a pay pal account and a wife in China.  

Perhaps others could enlarge on this thought.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,