Author Topic: General Questions  (Read 7318 times)

Vince G

RE: General Questions
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2010, 10:52:50 pm »
User CP again, Edit Profile, Additional Information I think it is?

ttwjr32

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2010, 03:08:44 am »
did you get it figured out Bee?

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2010, 07:07:32 am »
Quote from: 'ttwjr32' pid='30392' dateline='1265357324'

did you get it figured out Bee?

Yes, sort of. I got the avatar figured out and I was just going through pictures to use. I have not figured out the little flag. Also I just got a letterr back from my lady. As an experiment I asked her to send something in chinese. I wanted to see if I had my computer configured to properly display chinese characters. I do, but I can't figure out what she said. she said I would like it!! Anyways, the little flag help would be nice please and thanks.

Sorry Vince, I just noticed your post. I will try that. Just woke up here. this retirement stuff sucks... I have been so busy with running around to get things settled. I did less working!!! I also slept later when I was working. I wonder when things will slow down?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 07:11:39 am by Bee964 »
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2010, 08:18:48 am »
Still can't find the place to put the little flag up. I'll keep looking though. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

Vince G

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2010, 08:32:39 am »
User CP again, Edit Profile, Additional Information, I think when you pick your country from the list it puts the flag in.

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2010, 09:52:35 am »
Ok.. Ok, it never clicked with me to click on edit profile... DUH!!!! Thanks again Vince. I want to see if it is up now. like I said, Right in front of my face.:icon_biggrin: If you really want to hide something, hide it in plain sight.:icon_biggrin:

ttwjr32

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2010, 06:25:06 am »
Hide in Plain Sight   wasnt that a movie a number of years ago:icon_cheesygrin:

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2010, 07:14:28 am »
I think it was Ted. We are showing our age now, shhhhh. It does work though.

Dave C

ttwjr32

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2010, 07:44:07 pm »
as they say " many years of wisdom and knowledge" to share with everyone

Vince G

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2010, 09:08:00 pm »
Come on guys your making me feel older then I am?

Offline RegnisTheGreat

• www.secretasianman.ca
    • http://www.secretasianman.ca
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2010, 09:23:09 pm »
Another Canuck! All hail Canuckistan!

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2010, 07:17:50 am »
Thats right...... another Canuck....

I have another question here, I have not done much research on this so I will ask, What is QQ? How do I get it? Where do I get it? I am guessing by what I have read here that it is some sort of chat program. I did google it a couple days ago and clicked on the first site that came up, I think it was all in chinese, and I had to shut down my computer and restart it. So I just thought of it again and had to ask.

Dave C

shaun

« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2010, 07:36:55 am »
Welcome Dave,

This is a great site as I am sure you have already figured out.

Shaun

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2010, 07:53:01 am »
David QQ is the Chinese equivalent of  Yahoo messenger MSN or others , but it would seem a lot more powerful in China where it main area is at any 1 time there can be 10 million on it , there is a link somewhere within here to hook it up and you can convert the main areas to English just register and on your name area state that you only speak English , before I started deleting over the last 2 months I think I had some 65 ladies wanting to practice their English , between 25 and 45 not that the hooking up interested me as I am attached , but for the guys who want to talk to ladies , there is no better way , regards Ying and Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2010, 08:17:11 am »
Quote from: 'RobertBfrom aust' pid='30627' dateline='1265547181'

David QQ is the Chinese equivalent of  Yahoo messenger MSN or others , but it would seem a lot more powerful in China where it main area is at any 1 time there can be 10 million on it , there is a link somewhere within here to hook it up and you can convert the main areas to English just register and on your name area state that you only speak English , before I started deleting over the last 2 months I think I had some 65 ladies wanting to practice their English , between 25 and 45 not that the hooking up interested me as I am attached , but for the guys who want to talk to ladies , there is no better way , regards Ying and Robert .

I think I have just found it and installed it. I don't know where I was the first time. My netbook locked up and I thought that I should install my antivirus software before I do anything else. Does it have a little penguin as a logo? I figured that it was a chat program of sorts. Do you know where the link is?

Dave C
Quote from: 'shaun' pid='30626' dateline='1265546215'

Welcome Dave,

This is a great site as I am sure you have already figured out.

Shaun

Shaun,
Hello and thanks. I have been reading your posts and like them very much as well as the others. I tend to go on a bit with my posts. I really like this forum. There is a lot of information on here. Nice to meet you by the way.

Dave C
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 08:21:31 am by Bee964 »