Author Topic: profile removed  (Read 7875 times)

ttwjr32

RE: profile removed
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2010, 12:32:52 pm »
good job willy let me know if i can get to them here in gz and report back
to everyone  i have the time

Offline jimmysilk

• its a beautiful day
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2010, 05:46:36 pm »
Quote from: 'Willy The Londoner' pid='30814' dateline='1265631798'

I have written to Chnlove - I have received on reply concerning agency addresses being hidden

I have replied back to the reply and when or if I do receive anotherr answer then I will put all on here.

Willy

Thats great Willy,hope for some progress on this issue.
I have just written to customer care about my matter,I also asked for the  agency's contact details,I'll get back with their reply asap

Vince G

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2010, 07:16:43 pm »
Scott, I know what you mean about the hidden profile but this isn't the same. It comes up with "No such Profile" or something like that?

Offline jimmysilk

• its a beautiful day
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2010, 07:17:19 pm »
Quote from: 'sameldrum1' pid='30910' dateline='1265673487'

Jimmy,

Just found your thread and read thru it...I hope things work out positively with the lady you were writing.  

I have had women (or the agencies) hide their profiles before, but were still able to write them after that.  So it sounds like something else is happening here...what actually happens when you click the Reply button to send an EMF letter back to the woman?  

Also, when a woman's profile was hidden, if I had her in my "favorites", I could still view the profile from there, just not from the normal search method Chnlove has set up...this is my experience, I don't know if Chnlove changed things since last fall...
Scott

hey samel,thnx for your thoughts
wen I click reply I get "the profile with this ID is not found"
THats new cos the other day it was something like"the profile of this lady has  already been removed from our website,no reply is possible"
also wen you click on her pic you get the above less the reply bit
unfortunately I dont have her in my favourites list but I think also from there it would only work if she had hidden her file from others but me,not if it was removed altogether??
did you try to search her at all???
ID P688132......Allison Zhang....just curious
cos first off I thought she may have blocked just me or something ridiculus like that.........and is that possible??????
cheers

Vince G

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2010, 07:21:21 pm »
Jim I already checked for the profile and it's gone. So NO she didn't block you.

Offline jimmysilk

• its a beautiful day
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2010, 08:25:40 pm »
Quote from: 'Vince G' pid='30918' dateline='1265674881'

Jim I already checked for the profile and it's gone. So NO she didn't block you.

thnx vince.......is it possible for the ladies to block someone?,or the agency to?.......if so how would that come out on the site??...messages etc.......

Offline RegnisTheGreat

• www.secretasianman.ca
    • http://www.secretasianman.ca
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2010, 10:51:19 pm »
I think possibility speaking is that she has not made her next/current payment to the agency.

ttwjr32

« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2010, 10:59:55 pm »
they give them the chance to make payments?? i thought they
payed when they joined and after meetine marriage??

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2010, 11:08:01 pm »
I was wondering something here, I may have missed it, when was the last time you got a letter to her or from her Jimmy? You were exchanging letters every week?

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

Offline RegnisTheGreat

• www.secretasianman.ca
    • http://www.secretasianman.ca
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2010, 11:13:29 pm »
Sometime if the lady cannot pay all up front, its done via payments.

Vince G

« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2010, 11:18:46 pm »
Different ways, I guess it depends on how they work it out at signing? I know one woman that paid it all at signing. My lady (I think) makes payments? I know she was figuring how to pay after she's here? asking how much the pay is for work. I think whatever it takes to get them signed up? They do.

ttwjr32

« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2010, 11:35:35 pm »
they have a a system that really works in their favor on both ends

Vince G

« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2010, 11:47:03 pm »
you have to remember there are two ends to this. We the men pay for EMF's by way of Chnlove, who provides the web site and the connection to the agencies. The agencies sign up the girls and they collect from them. So it's more of the agencies that causes the problems.

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2010, 11:54:47 pm »
Haha.  I just had a thought.  It's probably possible for a lady to block someone, but then it just opens the door for the agency to screw you over with fake emails until you figure it out.  :dodgy:

I just wanted to mention also, Nina canceled her contract with her agency when we first met.  When I returned home, her profile on chnlove had been removed, but I can still, to this day click her picture in the mails she sent me long ago and bring up her profile.  Sometimes I go back and read some of the mails we sent each other.  Then I start to wonder which ones she's written and which were fabricated by the agency, and I leave.  Someday I hope I can show her and read some of the letters together.  I hope they never delete them.  I still hit the site once in a while to make sure my profile is still alive.  

I hope you get a satisfactory answer.  It's a shame and it sucks that it happened that way.  I always believed that it's best to rip the bandage off quickly than ignore it.  A "no" is better than a cold shoulder.
...as irresistible as chocolate

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2010, 12:03:23 am »
Quote from: 'Neil' pid='30961' dateline='1265691287'

Haha.  I just had a thought.  It's probably possible for a lady to block someone, but then it just opens the door for the agency to screw you over with fake emails until you figure it out.  :dodgy:

I just wanted to mention also, Nina canceled her contract with her agency when we first met.  When I returned home, her profile on chnlove had been removed, but I can still, to this day click her picture in the mails she sent me long ago and bring up her profile.  Sometimes I go back and read some of the mails we sent each other.  Then I start to wonder which ones she's written and which were fabricated by the agency, and I leave.  Someday I hope I can show her and read some of the letters together.  I hope they never delete them.  I still hit the site once in a while to make sure my profile is still alive.  

I hope you get a satisfactory answer.  It's a shame and it sucks that it happened that way.  I always believed that it's best to rip the bandage off quickly than ignore it.  A "no" is better than a cold shoulder.

Neil,
Why don't you just print the letters up and bring them next time and show her. Just translate it with google translate and then print them. It may satisfy your curiosity somewhat.

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.