Author Topic: profile removed  (Read 7874 times)

Offline maxx

RE: profile removed
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2010, 01:10:33 am »
Dave C What is past is Past you cannot change the past so why worry about it. Ancient Chinese proverb from my wife.

I have all my wifes letters from before.When she was with the agency.And the ones she wrote to me after she left the agency.My wife told me she has no interest in what happend before. Her interest is right here right Now.And toward the future.

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2010, 10:52:06 am »
Quote from: 'maxx' pid='30982' dateline='1265695833'

Dave C What is past is Past you cannot change the past so why worry about it. Ancient Chinese proverb from my wife.

I have all my wifes letters from before.When she was with the agency.And the ones she wrote to me after she left the agency.My wife told me she has no interest in what happend before. Her interest is right here right Now.And toward the future.

I only offered the suggestion to him so he could ease his mind about which letters his wife really wrote to him Maxx, that is all. I didn't mean it for any way to feel bad about the past. I myself would want to know which letters she actually wrote to me.

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2010, 02:42:19 pm »
On second thought, I don't think I want to know.  I'll keep the letters and maybe mention it to her some day.  I'll leave the reading of them up to her.
...as irresistible as chocolate

ttwjr32

« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2010, 06:55:20 pm »
i to would be curious about if i maybe got scammed with what happened
but it would be the right thing to move on because there isnt anything you
could do about it other than finding another lady and moving on. the only way
for them to change their procedures and do something about the scamming
agencies is to boycott them totally but we all do know that it will never happen
as 1 person leaves with disgust and 10 more join. they know this and will continue
to make money at the mans expense, and the ladies, just dont get how the agencies
who scam could stand to make a lot more if they encourage marriage more than they
encourage scamming. but the longer i live here i am learning it is best to not try and
figure their mindset out in times like these

Offline jimmysilk

• its a beautiful day
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2010, 07:32:52 pm »
Hello everyone,heres the latest update on my situation.
Late yesterday I received a seemingly quite positive response back from chnlove:here it is,ok

To:     Jimmy Silk
Date:     09 Feb, 2010 GMT

Dear Jimmy,

It is Connie here taking care of your concern. Thanks for sharing your thought with us.

I can understanding your feeling at this moment and also can see you are sincere to communicate with Ms. Allison Zhang--P688132. It is our earnest wish we could be helpful to ease your concern. Just now, we contacted the agency P688. As advised, they would be greatly pleased if they could be of any help there. Here below is the email address from the agency. Please be free to contact them if any assistance are needed:

Email address:543072453@qq.com
Attn:Swallow

Further more, here below is the email address of Ms. Zhang from the agency. You could kindly take a look:

Hope the above information could be helpful to you. Sincerely hope everything goes smoothly with you and a promising relationship with your favorite lady could be expected. On our site, we have some tips that may help you have a better knowledge of direct contact, you may take a look at:
http://www.chnlove.com/help/tips_advice/article.php?id=18

Thanks again for your support to our service. Please feel free to let us know if you have additional question or concern. We'll be glad to help our sincere clients.

Kind regards,
Connie Chong
Chnlove Customer Care

As you can see they sent me the name of her translater and even Allisons email address.

I have'nt written to Allison yet but this morning I tried to send an email to Swallow at the agency, qq email address is not a valid one!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just wrote back to customer care to tell them........sheesh.......
I thought QQ numbers have 10 digits??????,maybe not as I'm new to QQ
and just joined up after reading about it on here.
Anyway,I am now awaiting their reply
I'll keep you posted,any thoughts appreciated,thnx bros/gals
see you
jimmy

ttwjr32

« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2010, 07:43:41 pm »
do you think chnl is taking a better turn to help against the
agencies who might not be operating properly???

that was a first i think

Offline jimmysilk

• its a beautiful day
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2010, 07:44:15 pm »
Sorry everyone,the email address is ok!!!!!!!!.....my stupid mistake:blush:
jimmy

Offline dude

« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2010, 08:43:27 pm »
Jimmy,

I think everybody here hopes there is a happy ending to this! Keep your head up and keep moving forward! Wish u the best bro!

Jim

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2010, 05:37:39 am »
Quote from: 'Willy The Londoner' pid='30814' dateline='1265631798'

I have written to Chnlove - I have received on reply concerning agency addresses being hidden

I have replied back to the reply and when or if I do receive anotherr answer then I will put all on here.

Willy

This is what i received back fron Chnlove - make of this what you will I think they are just washing their hands so to speak

To:    Chnlove Customer Care
Date:     08 Feb, 2010 GMT

Maybe if the addresses of agencies in your network was shown then this would add a great deal to the reputation given to this service. Maybe there is a reason for not being able to locate then. If so I would be interested
to find out why.

Willy

To:     Willy

Dear Willy,

Thanks for your message and kind suggestion.

Regarding your question below, as you have noticed that, Chnlove cooperates with the agencies that provide direct services to the ladies. Because of different situations and operations in each agency, some agencies may not provide service to the gentlemen directly, and they will not give their contact info to any gentleman before they know more about who he is, where he comes from, what he needs and what they can provide. Considering this situation, the agencies' contact info will not show directly in our site. Hope you can understand.

If you would like to obtain the agency's contact info, you may discuss with your lady directly, then she can talk to her translator and provide the info to you. Or, you may leave a message for the translator and ask for the details directly. Leastways, you may let us have the agency's ID, we will talk to the agency and ask them to provide you their contact info, one and only precondition is you have contacted the ladies from this agency before.

Still, we will forward your message to related department for further evaluation. Hopefully there will be some update in the near future. Thanks again for you kind suggestion.

Thanks again for your support to our service. Please feel free to let us know if you have additional question or concern. We'll be glad to help our sincere clients.

Have a great week!

Kind regards,

Flora Tsui
Chnlove Customer Care

Thank you for your reply. The reason that I ask is that i would like to be assured that the agency that I may deal with does in fact have the required licence that permits them to introduce foreigners and Chinese nationals.

Unless you, as a company, can guarantee in writing that everyone of the agencies in this system does have the required licence then this would seem to be one way that we can be sure that we are dealing with a reputable company.

Unlike yourself I do live in mainland China and would like to visit various agencies to assure myself that everything in above board before approaching any further ladies.

Willy

Date:     10 Feb, 2010 GMT

Dear Willy,

Ni hao! Thanks again for your message.

Firstly, I feel regretful for my late reply. As you may notice that, our Chinese New Year is coming, and the holiday starts from Feb 13 to Feb 19. Since many people will return to hometown and join family reunion, the holiday might start earlier or last longer for some people who are living far away from their hometown. Becuase of short-staffed, I have not been able to answer your question promptly. Hope you can understand.

About your concern of the agencies that Chnlove cooperates with, please note that we have detailed introduction at About Chnlove - Who Involves.
http://www.chnlove.com/help/about_agencies.php

Also, you may take a look at our Risks Disclosure Notice. In the first part, we have explained the relationship between Chnlove and the Service Providers, also known as the local agencies.
http://www.chnlove.com/help/disclosure.php

Hope the above info could be helpful. Please let us know if you have other question or concern, we will be glad to help you.

Have a lovely day and wish you a Happy Chinese New Year as well!

Kind regards,

Flora Tsui
Chnlove Customer Care
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline jimmysilk

• its a beautiful day
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2010, 07:29:12 am »
Quote from: 'Willy The Londoner' pid='31181' dateline='1265798259'

Quote from: 'Willy The Londoner' pid='30814' dateline='1265631798'

I have written to Chnlove - I have received on reply concerning agency addresses being hidden

I have replied back to the reply and when or if I do receive anotherr answer then I will put all on here.

Willy

This is what i received back fron Chnlove - make of this what you will I think they are just washing their hands so to speak

Maybe if the addresses of agencies in your network was shown then this would add a great deal to the reputation given to this service. Maybe there is a reason for not being able to locate then. If so I would be interested
to find out why.

Willy

Dear Willy,

Thanks for your message and kind suggestion.

Regarding your question below, as you have noticed that, Chnlove cooperates with the agencies that provide direct services to the ladies. Because of different situations and operations in each agency, some agencies may not provide service to the gentlemen directly, and they will not give their contact info to any gentleman before they know more about who he is, where he comes from, what he needs and what they can provide. Considering this situation, the agencies' contact info will not show directly in our site. Hope you can understand.

If you would like to obtain the agency's contact info, you may discuss with your lady directly, then she can talk to her translator and provide the info to you. Or, you may leave a message for the translator and ask for the details directly. Leastways, you may let us have the agency's ID, we will talk to the agency and ask them to provide you their contact info, one and only precondition is you have contacted the ladies from this agency before.

Still, we will forward your message to related department for further evaluation. Hopefully there will be some update in the near future. Thanks again for you kind suggestion.

Have a great week!

Kind regards,

Flora Tsui
Chnlove Customer Care

Thank you for your reply. The reason that I ask is that i would like to be assured that the agency that I may deal with does in fact have the required licence that permits them to introduce foreigners and Chinese nationals.

Unless you, as a company, can guarantee in writing that everyone of the agencies in this system does have the required licence then this would seem to be one way that we can be sure that we are dealing with a reputable company.

Unlike yourself I do live in mainland China and would like to visit various agencies to assure myself that everything in above board before approaching any further ladies.

Willy

Date:     10 Feb, 2010 GMT

Dear Willy,

Ni hao! Thanks again for your message.

Firstly, I feel regretful for my late reply. As you may notice that, our Chinese New Year is coming, and the holiday starts from Feb 13 to Feb 19. Since many people will return to hometown and join family reunion, the holiday might start earlier or last longer for some people who are living far away from their hometown. Becuase of short-staffed, I have not been able to answer your question promptly. Hope you can understand.

About your concern of the agencies that Chnlove cooperates with, please note that we have detailed introduction at About Chnlove - Who Involves.
http://www.chnlove.com/help/about_agencies.php

Also, you may take a look at our Risks Disclosure Notice. In the first part, we have explained the relationship between Chnlove and the Service Providers, also known as the local agencies.
http://www.chnlove.com/help/disclosure.php

Hope the above info could be helpful. Please let us know if you have other question or concern, we will be glad to help you.

Have a lovely day and wish you a Happy Chinese New Year as well!

Kind regards,

Flora Tsui
Chnlove Customer Care

God Willy,that sucks...........especially the answer to your second question
Seems she did her utmost to almost totally avoid a direct answer,akin to some of our parliamentary sessions here.Really casts some serious doubts about the whole operation and the collusion between chnlove
 and the agencies.I know most of us have those doubts already but now???
So I wonder how much EMF contact with the ladies qualifies one to receive the agencies address???
Does anyone know how many agencies there are operating with chnlove???.Maybe there are enough of us in contact with ladies from the different agencies to try and get one address each???just a thought
Even though they sent me the email of Guangzhou  Daniel ,still dont know their address in Guangzhou.
jimmy
Quote from: 'abigbutt' pid='31115' dateline='1265766207'

Jimmy,

I think everybody here hopes there is a happy ending to this! Keep your head up and keep moving forward! Wish u the best bro!

Jim

Thnx for the encouragement jim,I,m still waiting for a reply from Swallow,Allisons former translater,I guess its cos of the Chinese New Year........god,maybe I wont hear back for ages.........anyway,I'll post when I hear  something back
jimmy
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 07:39:37 am by jimmysilk »

ttwjr32

« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2010, 07:43:22 pm »
that agency is located in the panyu district of Guangzhou which is
an interesting area to say the least.
you also would think that they would want a little more information about
the agencies in question and what problems were encountered because to
ask to get in contact with the agency is not to say hello but to discuss an
issue your having. its all b******t and i still think we should coordinate a time
and send them the same message. maybe 300 emails will get them thinking.????

the answer willy got was just one they thought would be good enough to make
him go away a happy camper
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 07:54:58 pm by ttwjr32 »

Offline jimmysilk

• its a beautiful day
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2010, 09:33:02 pm »
Quote from: 'ttwjr32' pid='31251' dateline='1265849002'

issue your having. its all b******t and i still think we should coordinate a time

Right Ted,that might work
Yea,I saw they were in the Punyu District,But I guess thats a pretty big place.Whats so intrestin about there Ted?????,I;m curious to know
When you weigh it all up the whole thing with the agencies is really sus to say the least
WHY cant they just be open and transparent,save a lot of time and anguish for all concerned
cheers
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 10:42:58 pm by jimmysilk »

Offline jeffm

« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2010, 10:28:19 pm »
The Tian agency in Shanghai also operates in this way.  I sent a poor rating on them after my meeting in December.  Can't visit or call them.  I would never consider a woman from there.
Watch what people do not what they say

Offline odysseus007

« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2010, 10:35:02 pm »
Quote from: 'ttwjr32' pid='31251' dateline='1265849002'

Perhaps 200 BAD RATINGS for THAT AGENCY will kill it or at least F**K them bad enough that it hurts? I think CHN will just give you Rhett Butler's famous " Frankly my deah, I don't giva Damn!" Of course they could open down the road under a new name, but at least we show them that we can screw them too.:icon_twisted: It might also scare off potential new schmucks who are thinking off writing their girls, but I think most guys don't even check the feedback ratings cept us here.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 10:39:23 pm by odysseus007 »
Men are great thinkers coz they have 2 heads (just don't think with the wrong one!) & women are great talkers coz they have 2...:icon_cheesygrin:

ttwjr32

« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2010, 03:31:22 am »
when you come to china you will see a difference between
countryside and city people. so maybe a lot of the smaller
agencies in these smaller places would explain their attitude
in wanting to handle your issues or concerns