Author Topic: profile removed  (Read 7885 times)

Offline jimmysilk

• its a beautiful day
profile removed
« on: February 07, 2010, 04:44:26 pm »
Hello everyone,nice to meet you,jimmy here from oz.....

This is my first post,just joined up recently after finding out about this forum,many thnx for the opportunity.I've been on chnlove about 9 months now and have been exchanging emfs(expensive huh)with a lovely lady for about 6 months,she is divorced and has a son.We seemed to be getting on great,she was very keen for us to meet and get together.,all her letters were very genuine,I'm certain of that.Just yesterday I went to reply to her and to my distress her profile has been removed without a word,so I'm unable to reply.This is extremely upsetting.I dont know what to do as I dont have her private email or her address. I'm absolutely sure she was sincere,also her translater,as i spoke to her a few times before,but dont know her name.Agency is Gaungzhou Daniel International  P 688.

Has anyone had this happen???????....also how does one contact the agency direct???????? is this possible??,cant seem to find their contact details on the web.........helppppppppp....should I contact chnlove customer service????

Any advice from more experienced brothers will be greatly appreciated,I'm a bit green at this sort of thing and have had some doubtful experiences with chnlove before,but this is the icing on the cake as we were planning to meet very soon and were getting on famously with long letters every week.......anyway........is this just another chnlove sad story??????????

sincerely
jimmy

Offline mustfocus

RE: profile removed
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2010, 04:57:29 pm »
Hi Jimmy,

Welcome to the forums!  I'm sorry to hear what happened with your lady.  How do you know the profile has been removed?  Did you get a message saying it was removed?  One thing you can do is go back to an older message (say her last message to you) and click on her picture to confirm it's gone.  But if I remember correctly (and it's possible that I am not), that agency doesn't have a very good reputation.  You might not remember, but did you give her your email address at any point?  If so, and she doesn't hear from you, she might try another method to get ahold of you.  You can try to contact the agency directly, but I suspect they won't give it to you.  You can usually get the agency info from CHN if you contact them.

If this doesn't work, then I have to say you are one of the unlucky ones.  As has been mentioned here (once you read through) that you should try to get some form of direct contact ASAP.  At least her QQ number.

Again, welcome to the forums.  Hope it turns out well for you.
梦醒时分 - Meng Xing Shi Fen

Offline maxx

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2010, 05:10:58 pm »
Jimmy there is a number of reasons why her profile mite be removed.Your lady might of closed her profile because she didn't want any more admiration mail.She may of closed it to just talk directly to you.

The best suggestion is do what mustfocus said.Also contact customer care if Mustfocus suggestion doesn't work.If all else fails we have a member in Gz we will send him over to the agency to see what is going on.

Offline jimmysilk

• its a beautiful day
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2010, 05:13:22 pm »
Quote from: 'mustfocus' pid='30732' dateline='1265579849'

Hi Jimmy,

Welcome to the forums!  I'm sorry to hear what happened with your lady.  How do you know the profile has been removed?  Did you get a message saying it was removed?  One thing you can do is go back to an older message (say her last message to you) and click on her picture to confirm it's gone.  But if I remember correctly (and it's possible that I am not), that agency doesn't have a very good reputation.  You might not remember, but did you give her your email address at any point?  If so, and she doesn't hear from you, she might try another method to get ahold of you.  You can try to contact the agency directly, but I suspect they won't give it to you.  You can usually get the agency info from CHN if you contact them.

If this doesn't work, then I have to say you are one of the unlucky ones.  As has been mentioned here (once you read through) that you should try to get some form of direct contact ASAP.  At least her QQ number.

Again, welcome to the forums.  Hope it turns out well for you.

hi must,thnx for your quick reply

yes,I got the message wen i went to reply,also i clicked on her pic and it said profile removed,I did give her my email at an earlier stage so hopefully???????......wow,I thought that agency was ok??.......are there any good ones?????????god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers
Quote from: 'maxx' pid='30735' dateline='1265580658'

Jimmy there is a number of reasons why her profile mite be removed.Your lady might of closed her profile because she didn't want any more admiration mail.She may of closed it to just talk directly to you.

The best suggestion is do what mustfocus said.Also contact customer care if Mustfocus suggestion doesn't work.If all else fails we have a member in Gz we will send him over to the agency to see what is going on.

Hi Maxx.......thnx a lot........I understand wat yr saying but if that were the cae I would still be able to reply to her last letter would I not???

I guess I will try customer care..........see how that goes
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 05:24:32 pm by jimmysilk »

Vince G

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2010, 06:38:29 pm »
Two reasons for the removal would be, she didn't pay? or she closed it? If she closed it (by what you said) I would think she is going to contact you direct. Does she have the internet at home? The other thing is to contact Customer Care they will get a hold of the agency and call her if there's not reason given. She gets a copy of the letters so she would have the email address then.

Offline jimmysilk

• its a beautiful day
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2010, 07:43:13 pm »
Quote from: 'Vince G' pid='30745' dateline='1265585909'

Two reasons for the removal would be, she didn't pay? or she closed it? If she closed it (by what you said) I would think she is going to contact you direct. Does she have the internet at home? The other thing is to contact Customer Care they will get a hold of the agency and call her if there's not reason given. She gets a copy of the letters so she would have the email address then.

Hi Vince,thnx for yr help

Previously, on two separate occasions,one just recently,I had requested that we talk direct.Although she had been taking regular english classes,She still did not want to as she had no pc at home and said her written english was not up to it,although I said I could translate her chinese letters and send also in chinese.Also she has her own business and would have the internet there I'm sure.
By the way her name is Allison Zhang ID P688132,from Wuhan,seemed a very sincere lady.........I will try customer care now

thnx  again Vince,nice to meet some of the brothers on here.......
Quote from: 'maxx' pid='30735' dateline='1265580658'

Hi again Maxx
Thnx for the offer to send a member to the agency,first,I'll give customer care a go,get back to you later.......ladies name is Allison Zhang ID p688132 from Wuhan.............many thnx

T
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 07:49:51 pm by jimmysilk »

ttwjr32

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2010, 09:21:08 pm »
cutomer care usually doesnt provide any help they give you
the standard fluff response

im sorry to hear this but stay with it

also maybe she is going to attempt to contact you directly after all she did have 6 months in it

Offline odysseus007

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2010, 09:28:58 pm »
Quote from: 'ttwjr32' pid='30769' dateline='1265595668'

also maybe she is going to attempt to contact you directly after all she did have 6 months in it

Yeah customer care is more like customer Scare, you have to armtwist them to do any damn thing, mostly you get some irrelevant generic answer. In this case I think it is more with the agency involved than CHNLove.
Men are great thinkers coz they have 2 heads (just don't think with the wrong one!) & women are great talkers coz they have 2...:icon_cheesygrin:

ttwjr32

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2010, 09:43:59 pm »
i agrre the agency  i should go check them out im in gz
anyone know their address??

Offline dude

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2010, 09:48:37 pm »
Quote from: 'odysseus007' pid='30771' dateline='1265596138'

Yeah customer care is more like customer Scare, you have to armtwist them to do any damn thing, mostly you get some irrelevant generic answer. In this case I think it is more with the agency involved than CHNLove.

I agree...does anybody have this agency's chinese web address? And where are they located? These agency scams need to come to a stop!  :@

Also Jimmy...access to pc's here (unless located in the deep sticks) is like anywhere else! The I don't speak/write/read/ English excuse is all translator generated...unless woman has no interest in you...she will be willing to have direct contact with you...there may actually be a 1/100,000,000,000,000 chance this excuse is true...butt very rare!

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2010, 10:17:49 pm »
My own slant on this is - if this was an agency scam then why suddenly cut of a source of income that has been going on for some months.  Jimmy has made no plans to come to China to meet her yet so if this was an agency scam they could get a few more emfs fees out of him yet.  So an agency scam I feel not.

I am thinking that a she has cut the connection herself for some reason or has simply not paid any fee that she should have.   Maybe she has got cold feet about the amount of fee she will have to pay the agency when she finds a husband.

Jimmy you do not say how old her son is.   If he is approaching college years then he may not want to move to OZ.   Maybe the boys father will not give permission for him to leave China.   There are many other reasons other than a scam.    Sometime brothers are too quick to call 'Scam'.

But maybe this is a good time to consider approaching Chnlove as a growing unit and have a rep in place in as many cities as we have members living here who can call on agencies to make enquiries of an individual nature.   This will give Chnlove more kudos and certainly help those still looking who may have doubts.

Some say that we are a small unit - but judging by the lack of people writing on the 'official' site then I wonder just how big Chnlove really is.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline jimmysilk

• its a beautiful day
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2010, 10:21:28 pm »
Quote from: 'abigbutt' pid='30777' dateline='1265597317'

Quote from: 'odysseus007' pid='30771' dateline='1265596138'

I agree...does anybody have this agency's chinese web address? And where are they located? These agency scams need to come to a stop!  :@

Also Jimmy...access to pc's here (unless located in the deep sticks) is like anywhere else! The I don't speak/write/read/ English excuse is all translator generated...unless woman has no interest in you...she will be willing to have direct contact with you...there may actually be a 1/100,000,000,000,000 chance this excuse is true...butt very rare!

Thnx Big,Ody and ttw.......maybe I been taken for a ride(again!!!!!),may never know cos I just went over all the EMFs I sent and I did'nt give her my email like I thought I had,just asked her 3 times over the course for direct contact.......and yes I have tried with customer care on 2 previous occasions about other dodgy matters to no avail........sigh........
Its a shame cos it all seems so genuine wen you first join up there,guess I'm a little too trusting and naieve........but I'm learning fast I hope
I'll keep up the spirits(pun not intended,haha)and carry on.......
cheers..
and yes how come its so difficult to find the agencies address's etc????
even their feedbac section goes through chnlove...........sheesh....
Quote from: 'Willy The Londoner' pid='30782' dateline='1265599069'

My own slant on this is - if this was an agency scam then why suddenly cut of a source of income that has been going on for some months.  Jimmy has made no plans to come to China to meet her yet so if this was an agency scam they could get a few more emfs fees out of him yet.  So an agency scam I feel not.

I am thinking that a she has cut the connection herself for some reason or has simply not paid any fee that she should have.   Maybe she has got cold feet about the amount of fee she will have to pay the agency when she finds a husband.

Jimmy you do not say how old her son is.   If he is approaching college years then he may not want to move to OZ.   Maybe the boys father will not give permission for him to leave China.   There are many other reasons other than a scam.    Sometime brothers are too quick to call 'Scam'.

But maybe this is a good time to consider approaching Chnlove as a growing unit and have a rep in place in as many cities as we have members living here who can call on agencies to make enquiries of an individual nature.   This will give Chnlove more kudos and certainly help those still looking who may have doubts.

Some say that we are a small unit - but judging by the lack of people writing on the 'official' site then I wonder just how big Chnlove really is.

Willy

Thnx willy,yes,good points,I was'nt really thinking it was the agency,just bewildered by the sudden cut off without a word,her son is 7/8 yrs old and lives with the father in another city most of the time,she takes him occasionally and he also stays with relos sometimes,the ex has recently remarried as well she told me,she seemed quite keen to move here though in our letters.........we were actually planning to meet sept last year but I had to put it off till spring this year,she seemed very disapointed,but I had good reasons why I could not make it.......anyway..
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 10:38:17 pm by jimmysilk »

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2010, 01:44:52 am »
Willy

You make a good point....I wonder just how much our views and philosophy is filtering back through the CHNLove system.

At least you can say that post after post after post on our Forum deals with the same issues. With very few exceptions we dont spend all the post time slinging S##T at everybody.......hopefully we are becoming the voice of reason in the whole debate ???

Maybe we only have 300+ members ?? but do we know how many guys just come for a read and go away...maybe armed with some new facts with which to turn a dark eye to the practices of CHNLove.

I fully agree that we have an opportunity to spread our "gospel" via the many Bros now living in China and also those planning to.

What should we do next ??

David

brett

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2010, 06:28:10 am »
My lady was with the Guangzhou Daniel agency - her profile also disappeared (but I know her contact details). Chnlove customer care might give you the agency's email address, but since the agency works for the lady not the man it's not guaranteed that you'll get any information out of them.

I still haven't got the whole story but it appears that a lot of the ladies pay this agency on a monthly (or quarterly?) basis. My lady is not wealthy so perhaps the agency has a budget option for such ladies?

The upside to this is that I might get away with not having to pay them a marriage fee :icon_cheesygrin:.

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2010, 07:23:18 am »
I have written to Chnlove - I have received on reply concerning agency addresses being hidden

I have replied back to the reply and when or if I do receive anotherr answer then I will put all on here.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,