Author Topic: profile removed  (Read 7887 times)

Offline jimmysilk

• its a beautiful day
RE: profile removed
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2010, 01:16:43 am »
Hi everyone,
Just getting back to you with an update on this thread
I had not heard back from swallow at the agency so i sent an email in chinese to the allison132@yahoo.cn address that chnlove customer care sent me in their reply the other day.That night(thursday)I had a reply back from swallow.Here it is,ok:

Hello Jimmy,

This is Swallow, and I am sorry that I did not reply you in time, because I just came back home from my workplace, and I come to the internet bar to reply your letter. Hehe, I hope you will have a happy day.

In fact, Allison and her son are ok, because Allison is so busy recently that she doesn’t want to continue the searching on Chnlove, and she wants to stop it and take a good rest, so that she deleted her profile on the Chnlove. She is always thinking of you, because she always told me that she doesn’t know what she should do, and she wants to meet you in person.

Now, I explain this to her, and she felt pity and regret for her wrong decision. I hope you can forgive her, and can write letter to her email address, it is allison132@yahoo.cn, or you also can add her yahoo messenger ID, it is also allison132@yahoo.cn. She said that maybe you can chat on line when both of you have free time. How do you think about this?

Hehe, here, I wish you and Allison can have a bright future life together, because Allison is really a good lady. Besides, our Chinese Spring Festival is coming in two days, so maybe Allison is busy with preparing for this celebration, so if she does not reply you in time, I hope you can understand her, ok? Anyway, wish you a Happy Chinese New Year and Valentine’s Day!!

Best wishes to you. I hope things are ok with you. Please take good care. Wait for your good news with Allison. ^_^

Yours sincerely,
Swallow

Well,the very good news is that on Friday night I receive an add request on ym but from a different address (see below).I am now talking to my lady on ym  and have seen her on cam,We have been chatting each day since :icon_cheesygrin:.Its amazing how things happen,cos if she had not canceled her chnlove we would not be talking on cam and I would still be on the Emf merrygoround for who knows how long.
Seems that my email got through to her but its obvious now that the ID sent by chnlove and Swallow at the agency is her agency email(do you think guys??)it even uses her profile number on chnlove.And the funny thing is on reading swallow's letter that is her own personal qq email that chnlove sent me(do you think guys??),and not the agency???

Following is an extract of my lady and myself chatting online the other night,it was hard going at first cos her english is not so good,but I was so happy to talk that it didn't matter.She was so happy to see me and I her on cam.I sorta picked up that she was sick of chnlove and the agency as well but as you can see below had no way of getting her email to me or mine to her.I did not like to ask her too much about the agency or chnlove at this early stage,but the following emerged in conversation.Oh yes,I also have her phone number now and address as well :icon_biggrin:

jimmysilk1: we never exchange email till now
zhangxiaohui8778: sorry They will not let the exchange of e-mail
zhangxiaohui8778: My personal Chinese E-mail
jimmysilk1: I see
zhangxiaohui8778: Do not use Allison132 @yahoo.cn
jimmysilk1: ok
jimmysilk1: what is the Allison132@yahoo.cn
jimmysilk1: that is agency???
zhangxiaohui8778: yes yes
jimmysilk1: I see
zhangxiaohui8778: not to pay the money
zhangxiaohui8778: Do you understand
jimmysilk1: Yes I do
zhangxiaohui8778: good

Thanks for bearing with me on this and for all the bro's help and advice so far.Be good to know what everyone thinks about the above and all this thus far....
Seems to me to reinforce a lot of the things discussed on this forum about the activites of the agency's and chnlove,though I'm grateful to swallow for all her help .I'm thinking that there is a lot of pressure on the translaters by the agency to not give out personal emails,maybe they regularly monitor their translations or something like that?????
Also on the EMF rave on chnlove they say everyones EMF's are delivered "AS IS",,seems like total bs.
Well,I'll leave it here for now,be interesting to hear what yus all got to say on the above
cheers
jimmy

ttwjr32

« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2010, 02:10:24 am »
Jimmy,

congrats on getting thru to your lady. sounds a little like she didnt like the method of
operation and quit the agency. which is good for you. best wishes in the further development
with your lady. sounds like she is also looking out for you and not wanting you to pay the
rediculous finders fee that they try and charge.  take care

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2010, 02:51:44 am »
you've got yourself a smart lady there.  Pretty nice turn of events.  Good luck Jimmy.
...as irresistible as chocolate

Offline jimmysilk

• its a beautiful day
« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2010, 04:44:17 am »
Many thanks Ted,Neil...

Yes its early days,feels like a whole different ball game,talking in person
One day at a time,see how we go.....looking good though at this point after 9 months of chnlove
cheers
jimmy

Offline odysseus007

« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2010, 05:31:59 am »
Quote from: 'jimmysilk' pid='31666' dateline='1266140657'

Many thanks Ted,Neil...

Yes its early days,feels like a whole different ball game,talking in person
One day at a time,see how we go.....looking good though at this point after 9 months of chnlove
cheers
jimmy

Great news Jimmy, wish you a great Valentine's with your love, a new beginning.... we are all rooting for you !
Men are great thinkers coz they have 2 heads (just don't think with the wrong one!) & women are great talkers coz they have 2...:icon_cheesygrin:

David5o

« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2010, 07:55:43 am »
jimmy,

Well done and now basically it's all sussed out ..lol!

If you add Yahoo.com.cn at the end of her messenger ID you will probably have her personal email as well ..haha!!

All the best to you....

David....

PS ...Everything was agency, except the request sent to your YM messenger from HER!!   lol!!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 09:28:35 am by David5o »

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2010, 01:28:03 pm »
Well done jimmy and congrats for getting through the chnlove BS

Offline jimmysilk

• its a beautiful day
« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2010, 04:17:15 pm »
Thanks heaps everyone for your encouraging words,amazing its all happened on the eve of Chinese New Year and Valentines,must mean somethin,dont you think bros :icon_cheesygrin:
jimmy

Offline Josh Markley

• Inmate #cqa1265789
    • http://joshchinaadventure.blogspot.com/
« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2010, 06:47:23 pm »
Well, I just read your thread, sounds like you have been through a lot.  But seams like everything has worked out.  Good luck bro.
麥杰德
QQ 859407630

ttwjr32

« Reply #54 on: February 14, 2010, 07:11:08 pm »
Jimmy,

Good start at the right time of year, and i might add that your lady is
very smart getting out of the agency and talking directly with you soon
hope it all works out the best for the both of you:icon_cheesygrin:
the journey has just begun:icon_biggrin: