Author Topic: Lady 2.0 Required  (Read 7466 times)

trwme

RE: Lady 2.0 Required
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2010, 07:14:06 am »
Good luck Brett, and maybe we'll run into each other near the Renault factory in Wuhan sometime in the future, lol.

brett

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2010, 07:49:43 am »
Thanks Roy.

Wuhan lady didn't like me so I need to do more searching. I did go on blossoms earlier, but it's just full of filipinos. I'm not even sure the Chinese ladies on there are Chinese, maybe they're filipinos as well (like the "Japanese" on that site).

Aren't there any honest dating sites out there :huh:?

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2010, 08:08:15 am »
Quote from: 'ttwjr32' pid='33275' dateline='1267804967'

Brett,

Whats the finders fee your willing to pay and Willy and i can find
you one in 1 weekend:icon_cheesygrin:

Ted

P.S. in this journey you have to go from confused child to confident
      man in what you want or you will never find a good one :icon_cheesygrin:

Ted
One weekend...BAH...

Brett give me a couple of hours...:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

ttwjr32

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2010, 07:59:06 pm »
Rob,

Willy and I would take a weekend because we dont look like we need help here
hahahahahaha  we arent lost in China   hahahahhha

what is BAH??

Ted

trwme

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2010, 09:22:01 pm »
Quote from: 'brett' pid='33539' dateline='1268052583'

Thanks Roy.

Wuhan lady didn't like me so I need to do more searching. I did go on blossoms earlier, but it's just full of filipinos. I'm not even sure the Chinese ladies on there are Chinese, maybe they're filipinos as well (like the "Japanese" on that site).

Aren't there any honest dating sites out there :huh:?

Well, sorry to hear that one didn't work out for you, but I am pulling for you to find your One, wherever she is at over there.

Honest sites? lol, it's the dishonest people on the sites that are the problem! I can tell ya one site to avoid like the plague, if you ever run across an add for it...it's called 'wedatefree'. I found that site while googling the name of a scammer who was trying to work me. There are a lot of pretty asians on there, but man, that place is FULL of scammers, so much so that I suspect the site itself is a setup for the scammers to operate from. I could be wrong, but that was the feel I got from it though.

But ya know, one good thing came from my time there....it's where I saw the add for chnlove. Being there and seeing all the asian profiles made me remember the thing I'd always had for asian looks. So I clicked the add, joined chnlove, and that led me to here, lol.

Anyway, back to the point of this thread. I'm watching to see if Willy chimes in to one up Rob and suggest he can find ya a lady in 5 minutes or something, lol.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 09:24:03 pm by trwme »

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2010, 09:45:42 pm »
Ding Dong -Willy calling - Could not resist chiming in on this one.

Sorry Brett I cannot beat 5 minutes.  It takes me longer than that to remember what I should be doing next!!!

Maybe you should let Rob show you the way - he is not called the Battalion Stallion for nothing you know.
Or was that the racehorse he used to ride? hmm.  (scratch head) :dodgy:

Willy
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 12:31:17 am by Willy The Londoner »
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

rockycoon

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2010, 12:04:31 am »
Rob, is the man.  Quick and fast, I love his method right out the gate.
I am a stauch follower of the Rob method, go to china, let one find you.
Your right about the sites, I tried several times and was burned serveral
times.  A lot of these guy's are lucky, I'm not that lucky, a four leaf clover
would die in my hands....haha :icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 01:15:12 am by rockycoon »

brett

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2010, 03:14:42 am »
Morning all,

I'll keep on going with chnlove - I have tried other sites but the chnlove lady is the beautiful lady.

I've had a few more admirers. I would sure like to see my mother's face if I got married to a 24yo girl called Smile :icon_cheesygrin:.

I have had a reply from a nice lady in Zhongshan and she looks very interesting. If she plays games I'll send Willy round to pelt her apartment with eggs :icon_biggrin:.

Internet business #3 is showing great promise and I'm more confident about moving over there.

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2010, 07:49:20 am »
Cheers guys...:icon_cheesygrin:

Ted 'Bah' is like....'.Bah Humbug' or in civilised countries it would translate as TUT:icon_cheesygrin:

brett

« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2010, 06:10:33 am »
Another update in my endless search for a lovely lady...

Miss Wu has reappeared on QQ. She is forbidden from leaving Hubei Province and I am forbidden from going over there to open a blue toilet paper shop or some other kind of crazy scheme, so it looks like it's Romeo & Juliet Redux. It felt a bit strange talking to her, but she is fun to talk to on QQ.

Miss Zhu is sick and I haven't had another EMF. I think she would be reluctant to leave her business and I am sceptical about moving to China. I don't think it would work out at this point in time.

I've had a few more admirers, mostly from young girls called Smile and Rainbow.

I have to take a fortnight's leave in April. I might just go to Thailand and check things out there. Has anyone else here considered the Thai wife thing? The Chinese lady is the beautiful lady, but Western men have been finding wives in Thailand for generations, and so I am wondering if this would be an easier option. My uncle assures me that there are plenty of lovely ladies in Thailand :angel:, and one of my friends has a Thai wife and a couple of adorable kids.

ttwjr32

« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2010, 07:01:00 am »
Brett,
what do you mean you are forbidden to go there?
didnt understand the gist of that comment?

• Board Moderator
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2010, 08:29:25 am »
Quote from: 'brett' pid='33934' dateline='1268305833'

. My uncle assures me that there are plenty of lovely ladies in Thailand :angel:, and one of my friends has a Thai wife and a couple of adorable kids.

Just make sure that the pretty Miss in Thailand is not really a pretty Mr.!!!

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

ttwjr32

« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2010, 08:34:04 am »
that is a requirement in thailand willy lol

brett

« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2010, 06:07:39 am »
Hi guys,

I see chnlove have a new Thai lady site. I've had a look and I don't think a Thai lady is for me, so I mustfocus on China :icon_cheesygrin:.

Miss Zhu got back to me, she sounded lovely but she speaks no English and is mainly a Cantonese rather than a Mandarin speaker. I don't know how that would work. She has a shop in Zhongshan but I just don't think I'm in a position to move to China yet, and she doesn't want to leave China. If I was 10 years older I guess I'd be able to do it, but not just yet.

I keep clicking on ladies who come from Yichang, I must be drawn to the area :icon_cheesygrin: lol.

I am now looking at divorced ladies. I think it is nice to try different search strategies. I cannot believe Chinese men have divorced these lovelies, what a tragedy :s.

• Board Moderator
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2010, 07:08:11 am »
Quote from: 'brett' pid='34115' dateline='1268392059'

Hi guys,

I see chnlove have a new Thai lady site. I've had a look and I don't think a Thai lady is for me, so I mustfocus on China :icon_cheesygrin:.

Miss Zhu got back to me, she sounded lovely but she speaks no English and is mainly a Cantonese rather than a Mandarin speaker. I don't know how that would work. She has a shop in Zhongshan but I just don't think I'm in a position to move to China yet, and she doesn't want to leave China. If I was 10 years older I guess I'd be able to do it, but not just yet.

Send us the shop details Brett and I will keep her warm for you for the next ten yeas.:icon_cheesygrin:  

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner