Author Topic: Lady 2.0 Required  (Read 7468 times)

brett

Lady 2.0 Required
« on: March 05, 2010, 09:44:57 am »
Hi all,

Well it looks like through no fault of my own I'm back in the mix, so if anyone has any ladies then let me know :icon_cheesygrin:. I know we've had a few friends of friends ladies appear but I haven't been able to investigate further. Was that red-haired lady ever taken? Have I missed anyone else :heart:?

I guess the 28-32ish age range is where I'm mostly looking, and it's easier if they don't already have kids.

I have been looking on chnlove and I must admit I have no idea what I want. I don't even think Miss Wu was necessarily my type, but her EMFs were enthusiastic, and she was very good to talk to on MSN, and very lovely and wacky in real life.

I quite like the idea of moving to Asia, but not for a year or two.

My Mandarin is now excellent ha ha ha.

???????

ttwjr32

RE: Lady 2.0 Required
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2010, 11:02:47 am »
Brett,

Whats the finders fee your willing to pay and Willy and i can find
you one in 1 weekend:icon_cheesygrin:

Ted

P.S. in this journey you have to go from confused child to confident
      man in what you want or you will never find a good one :icon_cheesygrin:

Offline Philip

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2010, 01:21:36 pm »
Hi Brett,
I have a very nice QQ friend. She is 27, from Nanning, writes to me in English on QQ so her English is not bad. Here are a few pictures. She is looking for a man in the 35-45 age range, a thoughtful man. She likes the great outdoors, as you can see from her pics. Let me know if you are interested and I can pm you her QQ number, OK?

rockycoon

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2010, 12:20:11 am »
Very nice pictures.  In photo #3 what is hanging around her neck and has a package at the bottom?  is that a cell phone?  The background revels that China is not
all covered in city's, it looks like they have a lot of forest also.

Ted, of that I have no doubt...just 1 weekend ??? You guys are good, or Willy is digging in his little black book....:>)
« Last Edit: March 06, 2010, 12:22:57 am by rockycoon »

Offline mustfocus

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2010, 12:30:10 am »
That's either a cell phone or a camera bag.  Quite common to hang around your neck...
梦醒时分 - Meng Xing Shi Fen

rockycoon

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2010, 12:45:50 am »
My guess is camera, thanks.

brett

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2010, 04:13:25 am »
Thanks guys - Philip that's a nice lady. I'll have a think about her.

At the moment I am strangely drawn to Wuhan again but I need to do a lot more thinking.

It's strange that there are Chinese ladies smuggling themselves to the UK in containers, and yet the ones I find on chnlove seem so reluctant to leave the motherland :huh:.

I guess I could move to China, but just not yet. My lady has to want to come here.

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2010, 05:56:38 am »
Brett

For what it is worth...I would have a break from CHNLove for the moment.

Why dont you try China Love Links...there is no EMF problem, the women are mostly real (with the usual cautions about scammers who ARE everywhere)

Pick a few "targets" who seem in your age/looks/background and personality zone and have a QQ chat with them...get to know them a little and maybe someone will catch your attention ??

And its all free !!!!

David

ttwjr32

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2010, 05:59:50 am »
Thats were i met my wife after my frustrating time with chlove. I wasnt really scammed there
 but i just really had a problem with the 3rd wheel in the equation all the time (translator) so i
 moved on and my lady found me :icon_cheesygrin:

simalt

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2010, 06:10:19 am »
Brett,

I amy be able to help you. I just made a post in the newbie section for an agency in Qingdao that can set you up with many nice ladies.

However I know a couple of ladies who are friends on QQ I can get their QQ ID with their permissioini and give you if they allow me. Did you say you are looking for 30ish? I think they are both 38/39 range.

Simon

Quote from: 'brett' pid='33263' dateline='1267800297'

Hi all,

Well it looks like through no fault of my own I'm back in the mix, so if anyone has any ladies then let me know :icon_cheesygrin:. I know we've had a few friends of friends ladies appear but I haven't been able to investigate further. Was that red-haired lady ever taken? Have I missed anyone else :heart:?

I guess the 28-32ish age range is where I'm mostly looking, and it's easier if they don't already have kids.

I have been looking on chnlove and I must admit I have no idea what I want. I don't even think Miss Wu was necessarily my type, but her EMFs were enthusiastic, and she was very good to talk to on MSN, and very lovely and wacky in real life.

???????

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2010, 07:41:42 am »
Quote from: 'brett' pid='33263' dateline='1267800297'

???????

Stick to the cold North of China with your excellent Manadarin  Brett - as they mostly speak various dialects of Cantonese down here.  

You probably are unaware that I speak a perfect dialect of Cantonese - problem is I am the only one that speaks that dialect now - the last one died of boredom when I tried to have a chat with him!!!!:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

brett

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2010, 03:30:03 pm »
Yes I am drawn to the north - the ladies seem taller and of course we all know there's something that draws us to the region around Changsha! Wuhan was fascinating and I'd love to go back, this time with my SLR.

I also think my Chinese teacher (who coincidentally is from Wuhan!) might be writing subliminal "find a lady in Wuhan" hanzi on the whiteboard.

It would be a bit of a waste learning all that Mandarin then having to learn Cantonese!

If I eventually found a northern lady would we be able to settle down south or is there a bit of prejudice against northerners? Come to think of it do mixed race kids do OK in China or would they end up bullied a lot?

Anyway I had a wander around London today, it's nice to clear the head and do a bit of thinking. I stopped off at the Japan Centre for some technologically advanced Japanese snacks. It's great to be able to read some of the food packaging now.

I bought a few more business books in Foyles. If all goes according to plan me and my eventual lady might have to move to the Cayman Islands for tax purposes anyway!!!

David5o

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2010, 03:41:58 pm »
Brett,

I bought a few more business books in Foyles. If all goes according to plan me and my eventual lady might have to move to the Cayman Islands for tax purposes anyway!!!

Only in your dreams Brett, ....Only in your dreams ...lol!!!

David....

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2010, 09:46:27 am »
Quote from: 'brett' pid='33343' dateline='1267866805'

It's strange that there are Chinese ladies smuggling themselves to the UK in containers, and yet the ones I find on chnlove seem so reluctant to leave the motherland :huh:.

The ones left behind have heard of what happens to those who work at  cockle picking off Morcombe or sell DVD's in Tesco car parks.

It does not look so bright to them

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

brett

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2010, 04:02:35 am »
Well guys I have an admirer letter from a "Lucky", needless to say she is gorgeous.

I should really try the other sites but the chnlove lady is the beautiful lady.

I also got a response from a cupid note I sent to a Wuhan lovely. I am drawn to Wuhan, it was such an incredible place to visit and it was quite easy to get to from the UK. I also have pretty much the entire city to myself, apart from a few French businessmen visiting the Renault factory and Roy lol.

New business #3 is off to a good start and I will be using the awesome power of Google to make more money appear.

I am really busy at the moment and there isn't much time for lady hunting. I might have to engage the services of Bill & Teds Excellent Guangdong Marriage Agency :icon_cheesygrin:.