Author Topic: Lady 2.0 Required  (Read 7465 times)

brett

RE: Lady 2.0 Required
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2010, 08:05:15 am »
Sorry, we have no languages in common so it would take me a while to find out where the shop is!!!

I don't think it's an egg shop, so you don't have any competition to worry about :icon_cheesygrin:.

simalt

« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2010, 10:46:35 am »
Yes a friend of mine has found a very good genuine lady from Thailand so thumbs up to him. The site he found her from is www.datainasia.com.

Apparently there are the ususal scammers there too so take appropriate counter measures.

Or you can go to China and go to the agnency in Qingdao. They have plenty of genuine ladies.

Regards
Simon

ttwjr32

« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2010, 06:24:37 pm »
date in asia is a really interesting site with absolutley no
controls set in place. if your looking for a horror story
thats the place to go to

brett

« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2010, 06:17:55 am »
I gave up on blossoms, it's just swamped with filipinos. Same for Hong Kong Cupid - again full of filipinos. I was in Hong Kong when the filipino aiy's had their day off and I've got to say that there wasn't a single stunner amongst them.

I'm swamped with chnlove lovelies this morning, the admirer letters are really flooding in now. I've found a very tall divorced Sichuan lady. I've said before that the Sichuan lady is the lovely lady, but my goodness she is hot. I will make sure she loves the short man! I've also found a lovely from Beihai who looks astonishingly like Miss Wu - didn't someone else go to Beihai?

I need to go on vacation in mid-April but I'm not sure I'll find a lady to visit by then. I might get away from it all and go somewhere else entirely :fi_lone_ranger:.

shaun

« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2010, 06:52:16 am »
Brett,

On blossoms you can block the filipinos in your profile.  You can block any nation you want.  If you look there are well over 6000 Chinese women on that site, a gazillion filipinos.

ttwjr32

« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2010, 07:23:15 am »
and they all try to contact you and profess their love  its really bad

David5o

« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2010, 11:55:48 am »
Brett,

You must have walked around Hong kong Harbour area on that Sunday, with blinkers or blindfolded!!! Regardless of what anyone thinks about Filipinos, some of these women are totally stunning...  Apart from anything else Brett, The Sunday gathering of the Filipino amah's is almost a tourist attraction among single male tourists ...and for good reason!!!

David....
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 11:56:28 am by David5o »

brett

« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2010, 01:12:56 pm »
Meh, filipinos are not for me. The Chinese lady is the lovely lady.

It was fun to see the filipinos go to the parcels office with enormous boxes of stuff to send home to their families.

Back on topic, I have been EMF writing - I think I need to hire a secretary to keep up with the workload. This is a very tough task as every chnlove lady is a lovely lady and I think I would have a great life with any of them.

David5o

« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2010, 02:41:50 pm »
Brett,

Whether they are for you or not, ...you came out with another non-sensible statement, as there are many stunning looking Filipino women in Hong Kong that can be seen EVERY Sunday on the Hong Kong side gathering.

Another bit of imformation for you too ....There is a very large Chinese population in the Philipines. I'm begining to wonder if you would actually know the difference, if you came across one, or would you just think ...''oh! she's a Filipino??''

David...
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 02:42:30 pm by David5o »

David5o

« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2010, 06:05:12 pm »
Ted,

Yeah i know what you mean...haha!! We have a tendency of taring all with the same brush, because of the few bad one's!! I have Two friends that i worked with in the Philippines who married Filipino's, and have never looked back, ....Real beauties too i might add ...lol!!!

David....

shaun

« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2010, 08:33:07 am »
Yes, I agree, the Filipino women are very beautiful.  I spoke with several on blossoms especially in Hong Kong.  By blocking them it gets rid of the constant wanting to chat.  You can go to the Philippines and look without being seen and be selective with the first contact.  I did that and met a wonderful woman there but I didn't think it would work.  Plus if they live in another nation they are not blocked.  The blocking is by nation and not nationality.

You can block every nation if you like so that you can be completely selective and make the first approach.  Peggy found me but she was on my list of women to watch.  Blossoms is an excellent way to get past the translator.  That is all.

If it turned out that Peggy was a Filipino that would not change a thing.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 08:33:58 am by shaun »

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2010, 02:33:35 am »
Quote from: 'shaun' pid='34401' dateline='1268569987'

If it turned out that Peggy was a Filipino that would not change a thing.

Unless she was a Filipino named John!!!!:angel:

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

shaun

« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2010, 05:02:31 am »
Uhhh...  Willy?   When is the next time you are passing through Shenzhen?    :s

If that is the case then you might see a Willy #2, oh yes I forgot about Rob, Willy #3 manifest. :icon_cheesygrin:

Rob, how does it go?  You are looking for a store that sells translators?  Oh, and I almost forgot, only ask the younger pretty ones.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 05:04:32 am by shaun »

brett

« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2010, 06:22:13 am »
Beihai lady sounds quite nice - has anyone ever been there aside from Ken (who seems to have disappeared :huh:).

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2010, 07:29:01 am »
Quote from: 'shaun' pid='34459' dateline='1268643751'

Rob, how does it go?  You are looking for a store that sells translators?  Oh, and I almost forgot, only ask the younger pretty ones.

Forget it Shaun - reading his last reports they have only limited battery life!!!!

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,