Author Topic: Just blowing off steam  (Read 8510 times)

Offline Terryg

Just blowing off steam
« on: March 18, 2010, 06:39:15 pm »
Hi everybody. Just want to let you know I am not a newbie on chnl. I have to blow off some steam before I do something really really serious.... I thought I had found the right one. We talked for about 3 months and things seemed to be going ok. Well,, I just received a letter and in it she tells me she has been married for a couple of weeks. Now if that isn't a kick in the head. Now all I want to do to go beat the hell out of something to relieve the anger... Hmm,, I was hoping this would help but I am still pissed as hell. Well I think I will go find a punching bag and beat on it or maybe I should just go get drunk..

Have fun.
QQ 1413900069

David5o

RE: Just blowing off steam
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2010, 06:55:18 pm »
Terryg ,

Sorry to hear your short story.
You haven't given much imformation to comment on here, like was it a western guy she married??  If it was, then the agency has a whole lot of explaining to do!!!!

David....

Offline Terryg

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2010, 07:07:47 pm »
She did not say and I was not going to ask. I read that and figured thats it. She did say she did not want to lose me but I can not see a relationship with a married woman from any country going anywhere. I did send a short letter to her, I did not tell her what I wanted to. I just said, you got married and did not even bother telling me..She sent it from chnlove, so if the translator really screwed up I will have a lot of apologizing to do. But I doubt they would screw the pooch that bad.
QQ 1413900069

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2010, 07:15:30 pm »
Ouch...Sorry to hear that mate.....:huh::huh:

There is no doubt in my mind....I would be blowing a fuse...!!!!:@
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 07:15:55 pm by Scottish_Rob »

Arnold

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2010, 07:19:49 pm »
Well Terry , when you ask your Lady about being married now , what did she answer with ? If she didn't deny it .. then it must be so . Agencies do send the wrong letter to the wrong Person sometimes  , this has happened before . What I would do , is contact the Agency or through Chnlove directly and state what's being going on between you two . Somebody should have an explaination of some kind for you to settle this . Take the 24 Hour Rule and cool off some and then write a nice letter to Chnlove or the Agency through EMF . See what comes of it and take it from there . But do have a few Beer's and relax , it may all be a mistake . If not finish the case .

David5o

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2010, 07:37:59 pm »
Terryg,

If it was a western guy, then the agency would have been fully aware of what was going on. In which case i would at the very least contact CHNL and ask for ALL your credits to be re-embursed to your account.

Any marriage to a westerner will take a fair bit of time to organise/arrange, so it wouldn't have been surprise news for the agency, especially if your ex lady relied on the translator to communicate in English....

I for one, ...would certainly want to know what the hells been going on for 3 months behind my back!!!

David.....

ttwjr32

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2010, 07:44:59 pm »
I would take 24 hours and then write to get the whole story and
based on that request a refund of my credits. Also if her english or
the translator screwed up did she mean that for a couple of weeks
she wanted to tell you she IS STILL MARRIED and hasnt divorced her
chinese husband yet??? there are quite a few women in China who are
married but do not see or have contact with the exes so i would get
more details before i overreact thinking the worst

David5o

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2010, 08:04:24 pm »
Ted,

According to CHNL own rules, The ladies on there website have to prove they are single, widowed, or divorced. They guarantee that these women have proved to the agency there marital status ( ie ...Free) So that explanation should never occur....and another reason to claim the emf credits back from CHNL....

David........

Offline maxx

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2010, 08:07:06 pm »
Hey you guys need to slow down a little bit.Like Arnold and Ted said.It could be a number of things.My guess is that the translator sent the wrong person the letter.We have seen it before.Why not this time?Or it may have just ben bad translation.Some of these translators.These agencies employ.Really are just learning English.Lets not hang the woman until we are sure.

Terry write to customer care see what they have to say.If you have direct contact with the lady or the translator.Contact them.There is no reason to send the lady a nasty Emf yet.

ttwjr32

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2010, 08:14:45 pm »
correct Maxx everyone needs to slow down here and get more facts
and before you start screaming at the agency maybe she didnt tell
the agency she was married. you know as i do Maxx that in China it takes about
2 hours to get divorced so maybe she was waiting for the right man to come along
and then divorce her ex. then again it might be just the wrong letter sent to the
wrong guy.

David5o

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2010, 08:24:39 pm »
Ted,

Surely, ....whether the translator got it wrong, by sending a letter to the wrong man, miss- interpreted, or the original meaning, ....Warrants a Screaming at the agency??  The first two situations is a total neglect of there service, and the last, ..tantamount to freud on there part!!
Whatever way you look at it, the agencies service has failed....

David....

ttwjr32

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2010, 08:30:41 pm »
David,

sure somewere here there is a problem whichever way it goes
but i dont think hostility will get you anywere. thats a poor
approach to get your message across as it just inspires
retalliation by the other party. a calm approach is always the
best approach to a problem

Ted

David5o

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2010, 08:40:18 pm »
Ted,

I don't think i stated anything that could be construed as being hostile. No-matter what ever action anyone needs to take in these situations, should be conducted in calm, respectful but determined manner...

Mind you, ....i am in one of those argumentative moods tonight!!!  It happens from time to time, forgive me, I'll be fine tomorrow, ...honest!!!...hahaha!!

David....

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2010, 09:00:20 pm »
If it is correct and the lady is married then are the agency to blame?   When she signed up with them she was probably free to marry.  

Maybe the agency did not know that she had gone and got married!   Maybe she has just gone to the agency and confessed.   Maybe the translators has got it wrong and sent the wrong message out.    

Too many maybe's here.  Problem is that many agencies do not remove ladies profiles from their listings when they do marry.  

If in the end we find that she has married then maybe it will be an idea to put her details on here as being married and no point in wasting EMF's to her.   We have in the past had a few scammers details put on here so why not these.

Out of interest I know of one real case here where a couple saved tens of thousands of rmb on an angency success fee as the woman was in fact still married.  Parted as far as agency was concerned, her contract with agency was cancelled, she went and got a divorce and they are now married and debt free.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

ttwjr32

« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2010, 09:18:29 pm »
david i was refering to 'warrants screaming at the agency' which
will not get you anywere with these agencies  hell its hard enough
to ask nice and get a correct answer