Author Topic: Chengdu re-visited  (Read 19277 times)

Vince G

Re: Chengdu re-visited
« Reply #105 on: June 01, 2011, 08:03:43 am »
FYI: A cross dresser doesn't have to be gay. But this is a whole other subject.

Offline shaun

« Reply #106 on: June 01, 2011, 04:22:52 pm »
So Vince.  ??? How is it that you know so much about this subject.  Huh?   :)

Vince G

« Reply #107 on: June 01, 2011, 05:08:28 pm »
Well? Live in New York and even here in South Florida and you will come across a few. An example.. My brother, a friend and I pulled up to a dunkin donuts sometime during the night. I didn't get to even look up and my brother says That's a guy in a dress at the counter? It was and he was not a good looking guy, never mind looking like a woman.

I know you were joking but I will take time to talk to strange people.

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
« Reply #108 on: June 01, 2011, 06:01:20 pm »
So Vince.  ??? How is it that you know so much about this subject.  Huh?   :)

Easy Shaun, he likes to skirt around the subject.  8)
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline shaun

« Reply #109 on: June 01, 2011, 07:22:37 pm »
Ron, I thought maybe he accidently let something slip.

David back to you and visit number 9.  Hey you started this in the first place.

Arnold

« Reply #110 on: June 02, 2011, 01:20:28 am »

Arnold...what is a Zitter...I only know Zither, and that is some weird Aussie musical instrument....and you obviously dont know that there are NO gay Men in Aussie, we are all beer swilling, uncouth , insensitive, macho, chauvinist pigs here (thats what Aussie women tell me anyway !!!)

Of course a "ZITHER" ( Guzhang ) David . My index finger just likes tthose tt's .. see what I mean .

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #111 on: June 02, 2011, 02:49:47 am »
No need to get your Knickers in a Knot !!!!!....or your Panties in a Pinch !!!!!!...I'll only try them on in private ::) ::)

It all adds to the Grand Pageant of the "Chinese Wife Adventure Club"..... ;D ;D

I would swap 8 of those 9 trips for one little visa..........but Aus Immig dont see it that way.

Hacking off to China every 3 months is not really much fun...the journey, that is, but to be with my LP if only for a few days keeps her (and me) very happy.

Maybe this is the last trip I make alone ???...who knows

David
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 04:28:17 am by David E »

Offline Jason B

• Xia and Laura the most beautiful girls in the world
  • Xia - guardian of my heart.
« Reply #112 on: June 02, 2011, 08:43:56 am »
All of us on the east coast of Australia know that those on the west are a weird mob, crossdressing and whatever else they get upto over there.

Have a good trip Dave, I am sure this will be your last one alone.

I WILL have my revenge for having to be clean shaven......once I learn how to tame my Dragon.

Offline Kiwi303

« Reply #113 on: June 04, 2011, 09:09:02 am »
If you want to know what the aussie idea of a road trip is, there's a documentary out called "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert" Should be available at any good video rental store.

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #114 on: June 07, 2011, 05:59:36 pm »
Hi All

Just getting over a vicious dose of the flu...so thought to post a small update.

The woman behind me on the Perth to Singapore leg was hacking and coughing non-stop and I just knew I would cop a dose of it...as well as everybody on the plane !!!

Sure enough, Saturday night, down I went.

But LP and the veritable Army of family rallied round with undescribable Chinese potions and pills, but to be on the safe side I got myself some Amoxicillin as well !!

Now I am feeling better.......dont know which medicine worked........dont care !!!

But is sure is nice to get all the attention, almost a pleasure to be sick....(not)

Good job too, because tonite is my birthday dinner which LP and family have organised...it is all a big secret, so I will report after the event !!

Even with the flu, it is so nice to be wih my LP again..........

Cheers...David

Vince G

« Reply #115 on: June 07, 2011, 06:14:39 pm »
Glad to see your better now. Welcome back

Offline shaun

« Reply #116 on: June 07, 2011, 06:43:44 pm »
Glad you are better and Happy Birthday.

Offline Jason B

• Xia and Laura the most beautiful girls in the world
  • Xia - guardian of my heart.
« Reply #117 on: June 08, 2011, 05:34:31 am »
Happy birthday David, I completely understand the "Chinese home remidies", last trip I was feeling a bit sick (flu type symptoms) next thing I know I have a bowl of ginger soup mixture in front of me.  Did clear everything up so I must wonder, have we been overlooking some good remidies in the west?

Xia also went to the doctor and got some traditional Chinese medicine from the shop and I saw the ingredients they put into the medicine for her to boil up and drink but that is another (disgusting) story......
I WILL have my revenge for having to be clean shaven......once I learn how to tame my Dragon.

Offline john1964

• finally together
« Reply #118 on: June 08, 2011, 06:06:51 am »
happy birthday David, hope you had a great surprise birthday dinner celebration,,MinYing and John.

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #119 on: June 09, 2011, 05:48:24 pm »
Greetings  from Cloudy Chengdu

Birthday dinner was truly amazing, we had 23 family members from 4 years to 93 years old and it all made me feel very special.

I lost count at 20 courses of food...WOW, can these people eat !!!!!

There was also a huge chocolate cake with candles (she knows I LOVE chocolate cake  ;D)

But the real heart wrencher for me was when they all got up and sang "the happy Birthday" song........in perfect English...can you believe that !!! I cannot imagine how complex and difficult it was to orchestrate that piece of work, my LP must have been rushing around like a one-armed paperhanger !!!.....ever Granny at 93 years belted it out.

I was sorta feeling the effects (!!!) of a small drink or six (same as everybody else) so I gave them a rousing chorus of the Welsh National Anthem...in Welsh..as a return gift !!!

Father then decided that his contribution would be the Russian National Anthem...in Russian (as you know, he has little English but we stumble around communication in Russian together)...........and about at that time he was feeling no pain !!!!......I think he drank a whole bottle of Chinese Whiskey on his own. :-\

From then on it all gets a bit hazy and furry around the edge...but I vaguely remember duets with "Love will go on " from Titanic, and even "twinkle twinkle little star with my little neice..........one he## of a night and eternal thanks to LP for a masterful organisation...and to my new family for their total and unconditional acceptance of me into their hearts...I was really humbled and choked.

See ya...gotta go, we are due for breakfast with some of her ex-classmates......hard life, but somebody gotta do it !!!!

David

ps...well done Rhon.....please dont be too hard with criticism of my limited vocabulary and composition skills....I do try hard, but you put the bar very high  ;D ;D ;D