Author Topic: China again, September - October  (Read 72834 times)

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
RE: China again, September - October
« Reply #540 on: March 16, 2010, 07:46:54 pm »
Thank you, Neil :) I am really happy too and maybe don't I really realize what love can do, sometimes. But eh... Her parents "offer" me a very beautiful thing, or better should I say, they agree our love, and that's very nice :)
So.
About Liyan, well, she knows she must not eat apples, bananas, and many other things. She is waiting for the results (papers) that the hospital said, will be sent to her. The pain is still active, but not not hurting her much as it did those last days. And she said that she's fine. But I prefer confirm about it when I'll be there.
I know too, that she told me about her parents, they really care for her and if something had to be wrong about her health, she'd probably go to Gz, because it would be more easy for her parents, to go and see her asap. I don't know when she will go working again, but I guess that she may need some rest for a while.
She told me those last days, the pain is like when man is running fast, then if he didn't run for a while before, he can feel pain. And she told me it was like that one...

Small update to come soon, before I leave Paris for a short period, just because I need to be beside Liyan.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 07:49:13 pm by Sylvain D »
- Let's Rock -

ttwjr32

« Reply #541 on: March 17, 2010, 04:04:09 am »
so what is the time frame to get your visa Sly?

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #542 on: March 17, 2010, 05:53:31 am »
Ted, I've just called the agency, the woman I called last time told me she was doing her best to help me. So, if everything is ok, I should get my visa at 22:00, chinese hour, today.
Then, I just will have to go and get it, then going to Roissy.
Btw, I called Liyan this morning, she's fine, still the pain, but is at work. She told that her colleagues are beside her and take care of her...
If... if all is really ok for my visa today, I will be in Gz tomorrow afternoon, 18:00.
I'm just crossing all my fingers (included my feets's ones ^^) for my visa to be ready today.
- Let's Rock -

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #543 on: March 17, 2010, 12:14:00 pm »
Ok.
I am now at the airport, waitin' for my flight :)
The lady from the visa agency' called me, she said that it was good, before 02:00 pm, as she told me first.
When I went to the agency, a man who worked there told me that it was ok. I thanked him twice because of the quality.
He told me something like that "when man knows he can't have his visa quick, man must go through "barriers" " :D
I understood and we both smiled because of that. On my request, I also have written a letter about Liyan at hospital... Maybe did it help too?

Well.
Just before going to the agency, Liyan was on QQ. She was back from work, very very very happy. She was smiling and so on, we talked a bit because I was packaging ... and her phone rang, her dad's calling her.
A few mins next, she told me that she had another good news : her dad agrees me to meet the family and that I may could stay with them one or two nights !!!!

Wow...
Liyan was more and more happy, I told her that I did my best to come asap.
Now, she knows I'll be in Gz tomorrow at 06:20 pm, and she will surely wait for me there. She told me first that I should take a bus for zhongshan, but it seems she prefers to come to the airport, then going to zhongshan with me.. Maybe does she want to be my private guide in the bus? :D
By the way, I asked her about her pain, she replied that she's feeling better. but I remember she told me about her arms who were so bad because of the injections she got, and that the "nurses?" couldn't find easily her veins after many injections she got...
Well...
Now I'm waiting for my flight to go to Beijing first... with Eastern China (& Air France), then, waiting a few hours before going to Gz. No way to do it better, men... Because of low cost I suppose.

Well.
Nothing more to say for now, except lot of happyness and I'd like to hurry up the flight to be now in Gz. If only I could do it... ^^

N.B : I just add the weblink for the visa's agency, located in Paris :
http://www.visachrono.fr/

Very useful, very good. Nothing to say, because it's the first time I am using their services, and I am very satisfied.
24h to get my visa... many thanks to that agency, once again :)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 12:20:21 pm by Sylvain D »
- Let's Rock -

Arnold

« Reply #544 on: March 17, 2010, 12:22:12 pm »
There is nothing more to say but ... :icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #545 on: March 17, 2010, 02:30:36 pm »
Great news all round Sly, have a fantastic trip, wish I was going there with you!
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #546 on: March 17, 2010, 03:26:16 pm »
Have a fantastic trip!

Offline Voiceroveip

• Frank for you
« Reply #547 on: March 17, 2010, 07:09:49 pm »
I'm glad the Visa turned up. Have a safe trip!
Go deep or don't go

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #548 on: March 17, 2010, 07:51:03 pm »
Sly

I know that as soon as she sees you...she will feel much better..have a great trip !!

David

ttwjr32

« Reply #549 on: March 17, 2010, 08:59:39 pm »
have a good trip and if you 2 can get to GZ give me a call
and we could all meet up

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #550 on: March 18, 2010, 01:03:49 am »
Many thanks to all of you for your messages :)
So, I'm in Beijing, waiting for my next flight for Gz. The flight was with Air France's company, and it was better than last time I used their company to go back home. Good movies (K1, a robot which is cop, and two other movies, included the last Disney's animation (The frog and the Princess)
I do shortly, in 2 hours I'll be boarding again...
Ted, for sure, we'll call you ;)

For sure, this trip gonna be very different, and I'm just asking myself when will I meet Liyan's parents :) I hope not tonight, because I need a very good shower before.. ^^'

any more updates to come later, and i should be able to tell about Liyan's health.
- Let's Rock -

Offline zook144

« Reply #551 on: March 18, 2010, 06:08:38 am »
Good news, Sly. I am glad to hear it. I hope Liyan's health continues to improve.
Don
The Journey Is The Destination

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #552 on: March 18, 2010, 11:02:44 pm »
Hi there, Don ;)
Well.
Some news so, from Zs.
I finally arrived yesterday night at Zs, and Liyan came to pick me up :) she was very very happy, she didn't want to leave my hand "away" from hers ^^
I first asked her if she was fine, she really felt fine, and she told me "yes, because you're here".
So I was happy ^^
One of her other sentences were "oh dear, you need a shower" ^^
One day without shower, for sure, it was not very good but well, cold weather, and middle one in Bj, then hot in Gz... finally, I was glad to have shower when I was in the hotel.
I could see her hands, for sure, she got many injections on it, and she told me that she cried and was angry at the hospital because the nurses could not really give her injections, because of "veins" which were not "visible".
About her "illness", it seems it is more stomach than anything else. Her doctor told her to not eat bananas, no apples, no milk...
Yesterday night, we quickly ate a sandwich at the Mc'Do, just beside the hotel. Liyan told me this morning that the pain came back a little, maybe because of the sandwich yesterday night. Maybe is she right, so we will eat "carefully" and no spicy food for her.

Oh, Ted.
Liyan told me this morning we will be in Gz on Monday. So, maybe on Tuesday, we can eat together anywhere in Gz if you are ok.
Just let me know about it.

Tonight, I will be introduced to Liyan's best friends and colleagues, so... we'll see what will happen ^^ it seems anyway they REALLY want to meet me and to talk with me, whatever they can just a little bit english or I can a little in chinese, well... it's not a problem but it should be a very good meeting :)
Kiki's father also wants to meet me, because he knows I came again for Liyan because I cared about her and worried about her health. Liyan told me that he was waiting for me to be here, to cook FOR me ^^
About Liyan's parents, it seems they are VERY HAPPY for Liyan to have found someone very nice with her. But as I think that my chinese is just so "restricted", i have bought a little book where man can say many sentences in chinese and there are many words to use, from A to Z, with many sentences used will those words. So it'll be useful.
I also bought some chocolate for her parents, and for Liyan's friends. I wanted to buy some Champagne but well, i could not carry everything, so.... I'll think about it next time :)

Now, Liyan is working half day, I'm back to the hotel for a while, then I will go and visit a park which is just near. I began a short visit in the center of Zs this morning, it is a bit Like Gz, but... the building seem to be like "italian" design for most of them.

I'm very happy to be here anyway. I will probably see if I can go home on Friday morning instead wednesday, so that maybe Liyan and me could spare some more time in Gz and be able to do many things.
I told her again yesterday about the brotherhood. She is very happy to know you care for her, and she said me that I have nice friends :blush:
So, I hope we will be able to meet most of you with Ted, whenever possible in Gz ;)

Any more news to come soon.
- Let's Rock -

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
« Reply #553 on: March 18, 2010, 11:07:44 pm »
Welcome back Home to China Sly. I wish you the best of times. Soon I will be joining you as I March down on the 30th back to see my wife.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 11:13:15 pm by Rhonald »
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #554 on: March 18, 2010, 11:31:10 pm »
Quote from: 'Rhonald' pid='34976' dateline='1268968064'

Welcome back Home to China Sly. I wish you the best of times. Soon I will be joining you as I March down on the 30th back to see my wife.

oh!
Maybe one day, we'll be able to meet somewhere in china, who knows :)
Thanks about your message, for sure, this trip will should be very nice. As I will be able to know more about Liyan and her friends, family :)
Maybe some photos to come later. Just wait :)
- Let's Rock -