Author Topic: China again, September - October  (Read 72493 times)

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
RE: China again, September - October
« Reply #570 on: March 24, 2010, 01:14:10 am »
i m in the flight for Paris.
CHAMPAGNE !!! her parents agree :)
now we have to do papers, Liyan will have to go to Gz for it. Huandu is where live her parents. more news tonight. :)
- Let's Rock -

Arnold

« Reply #571 on: March 24, 2010, 01:24:28 am »
Champagne ... you bet . That is great news Sly . Bet .. the next three day's or so , you will not be able to sleep . haha

ttwjr32

« Reply #572 on: March 24, 2010, 02:44:48 am »
good news Sly, haudhu is not far only outside of GZ
if she took a city bus 2 hours regular bus 45 minutes

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #573 on: March 24, 2010, 05:23:53 pm »
Back home.
Wo lei le...
So, just to tell you about my meeting with Liyan's parents :)
Her parents seem to be poor, I believe, because they have a "small" house, in fact on 3 floors, it is quite big in it, but as I said earlier, quite nothing on the walls, no paintings, just a few posters and a few cards (those that man can stick on his door when celebrating chinese new year)
In fact, the area where they live lets man guessing it is very poor but I didn't mind about it. Because I am not looking for rich or poors parents, just nice ones.
Liyan's papa asked me a few questions about life in france, why I got a daughter without being married, and some other ones.
Her mama wanted to know some things about me, too, and said "you need save money", which means what that means :)
by the way, her mama gave me a red card.
I was very shy because I didn't think she would give me one, and I didn't think about that, too.
So, I thanked her in chinese and she said "it is the first time you are coming here, sooo...", letting me guessing (I think I'm right) that she agreed with my marriage with Liyan.
Liyan also told me that yes, her parents will give her the famous paper she needs to get all the other papers in Gz.
Liyan asked too to her parents to do some photos with me, and they did, so I was very very happy :)
Today at morning, I had to go, so I thankfulled a lot Liyan's mama but I only said "bybye" to her papa. He doesn't speak english, so, most of the times it was very difficult to talk with him. :s
but I hope one night we can talk in chinese :)

Sorry dudes because I'm very tired, so I will sleep :)
See you later, maybe with some other news.
- Let's Rock -

Offline Nigel

Re: China again, September - October
« Reply #574 on: May 03, 2012, 12:44:45 am »
Sly,
    Your story just re-enforces what I think..... You, me and all the successfully ones on this adventure are one thing above all else...VERY LUCKY,!
    I read this with great interest.... you will recall your initial set of ladies you chose?? haha, one of them is a beautiful tall model, taller than you, in fact. But somehow she dropped out of the picture.
   Well, she is indeed one of the most beautiful people you could ever imagine, haha, I have seen a mountain of her magazines, and she has been on the front cover of many major magazines countless times. How do I know this,.?.   well, she dated my friend Nick for a year, and she is a complete scammer!! Only in it for the money, and sucked plenty out of him! ( fortunately that is all she managed to suck out of him, she has been a hooker as a young lady). Does it not make you think that it could have been you if you dose to visit her? It certainly made me think how lucky I am that my lady turned out to be the real deal.... how do we know?

Haha, breathe a deep sigh of relief, I can assure you I did!!!

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #575 on: May 03, 2012, 08:44:16 am »
Hi there, Nigel.
Hmm, I don't know in fact about which lady you can talk, because when you say "taller", to me, none of the ladies I had met are taller than me.
Even my wife.
There is one lady who was tall, and living in Beijing, and who often goes to some shows as model posing close to new cars and so on...
but I never met her...
So, if you remember her name, maybe that'd help :)

B.R
- Let's Rock -

Offline Nigel

« Reply #576 on: May 04, 2012, 01:12:15 am »
Yes, her name is Wang Song, although she goes by the name of Seven Wang.
Very successfull model, drop dead gorgeous, my friend dated her ( well, not in the way you or I would call dating  ;) ) for a period of almost a year.
She was on your list.... Number four of the original list,.turns out she is a total scammer,  took him for a ride and has done it before to some Canadian guy.
Poor guy spent a small fortune on her, my GF is from same city, Qingdao ( she will tell you she is from whatever city you want her to be from), and found out quite a bit about this nasty piece of work..... it seems you were a lucky man to avoid her!! Actually was a hooker for some time in her younger days.
I think you had some "Bon chance"

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #577 on: May 04, 2012, 05:32:02 am »
Oh, I can easily remember about her :)
working as a "model" in fact. But well, the only news I got were from emf's and maybe was it directly from her agency.
Anyway, the "feeling" was good, but I could not imagine myself with such a lady/woman like her, because that job may would scare me :)
But through the emf's letters, it seemed to be a good woman :) if I could had some time before to go there (I don't remember if she exactly told me if she was in BJ or Qingdao, but well,  maybe then I might could meet her, I don't know.
but the story showed me some better way to go :)

Remembering about my stories in China, I still remember about 2 ladies who were quite nice with me and beautiful, too.
Now, I'm still thinking about how lucky I am and how life can be much appreciated with such love found oversea.

Wondering if I could had found that lovestory, 30 years ago, when Internet was not so much known and used as today ^^'
Maybe as some other guys, I just had a lucky star looking at me :) (or looking for me? :) )
- Let's Rock -

Offline Nigel

« Reply #578 on: May 09, 2012, 12:25:17 am »
Just an update Sly.
   This Wang Song was reported to ChnLove admin by another guy with same experience, and was thrown off the site. Good on them.
   But she still apparently is lurking on many other sites!!

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #579 on: May 11, 2012, 08:18:11 am »
Something I don't understand, Nigel.
That woman is as a model, or is a model...
anyway, I don't know anyone who can be a model's boyfriend, and who has no money to make her happy.
Maybe is it why I could not / did not want / to see her... anyway.. .
The photos she sent me showed her close to shows with cars , as for Expos.
And for sure, she looked quite beautiful on each of them.

that's my point of view.
I don't know what else to say, I don't remember about her profile but I just remember about a few emf's between her and me.

- Let's Rock -

Arnold

« Reply #580 on: May 11, 2012, 01:26:08 pm »
 :) Qing was a Model in her twenties for Clothes.. now she only Models for me! :P