Author Topic: Andreas's Trip to Zhuhai  (Read 10991 times)

Offline Andreas

Andreas's Trip to Zhuhai
« on: July 10, 2009, 12:34:40 am »
I made it to Zhuhai and its now my second full day over here. The journey from europe was a bit of long and I also did a mistake immegrating in Shanghai which I wasnt supposed to. So I took an alternate flight to Hongkong, immegrated there, got my belongings of the belt and went into the city to catch the ferry to Zhuhai, so finally I arrived in Zhuhai at late afternoon, immegrated there once again, and finally made it there, well now my passport has few immegration stamps of the same day, LOL.

Sophie, the translater picked me up at the port and accompanied me to the hotel where she and my gf had a room reserved for me also with a special deal. Price is very cheap for a 4 star hotel, got everything here , internet on my room, good service and all is gravy!

At the evening of arrival I met my girl and I am stunned, yes, its her and its just what I wished it to be, so with all my fear I had before starting of to Zhuhai, its all great. She is sweet like honey, lovely eyes and face, well I am real in love, so is she. Ofcourse she is a little shy but I see that she is getting closer and closer and more open the more we are together. Yesterday we spend a full day together, starting with a chinese breakfast, afterwads we went mountain climbing, a park on a mountin within the city and had a little lunch, then we went to my hotel, relaxed a little and talked, I showed her some pics of my home, my dogs and all that and in the evening we had a nice dinner at a restaurant nearby my hotel, great food and also cheap like I never expirienced before anywhere.

Well, what can I say, I haven't been that happy like I am now since long time, lots of woman make compliments to me, like handsome, beautiful eyes, the translator Sophie told me, I could get any woman here according what she is told by them, lol, oh my god, it's like I am always turning red somehow. But anyways I also do not care to much since I am in love with my XiuFang. I am so happy I decided to come here, with all them stories (jimmy, etc) I was reading on this forum before takeoff. Its all sweet and I will see how everything is developing the next days. I will meet my princess tonite again, she has to work today, and also I suspect she is working overhours just get some more days off to stay with me together. I just went out, its almost noon, had a tea outside at a corner restaurant and now I decided to let yall know that its all good here and I will write my expirience here the next days in this very thread.
So for all you in this forum, if bad or good stories, I have to say everything is  possible and not all turns out bad. Not that I want to say that everything with me is decided by now, a relationship needs time for sure and has to undergo a development, but with the right treats and charme, being calm and sweet I believe everything is possible. So I will go my way now and see where it leads, like I can tell by now, I think I might have found my princess, all signs look like it.

I'll be back with more and also pics the next days.

So, all the best from Zhuhai, the german kraut takes it over , LOL

Ni Hao from Zhuhai!

Andreas!

Offline Hajo

RE: Andreas's Trip to Zhuhai
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 01:00:13 am »
Sounds great, Andreas! I am looking forward to read more about your ongoing relationship! All the best!
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

Vince G

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2009, 01:18:51 am »
Good stories are outweighing the bad. this is good. Enjoy Andreas and we'll be waiting for the pictures.

Martin

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2009, 02:47:00 am »
Good to hear Andreas!  I am glad to hear of a good story coming out of Zhuhai.  I am looking forward to further updates, and pictures.  Enjoy your time there.

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2009, 05:48:20 am »
Must be something in the air lately, fantastic to read another good story, keep the updates coming Andreas!
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

shaun

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2009, 06:21:32 am »
Good to hear and my best wishes for you.

Offline China Shark

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2009, 08:17:38 am »
Well, it seems things are turning around for the better in Zhulia {sorry if spelling is off}. It's stories like this that give hope for the brotherhood. Very happy for you and your girl and am looking forward to the next chapter on One Life To Live via China style.
China Shark Mike
Living life the way it should be. Following the path less traveled!!!!!!!!!

Offline Ed W

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2009, 09:15:08 am »
Great news Andreas! Just be yourself and you'll do fine.
Alright earthlings, what form do you want me to take?....How about a taco, ....that craps icecream?  My trip to china

Arnold

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2009, 09:22:59 am »
Kraut to a Kraut .... Wonderbar ... Wonderschön .
I have a smile already , but lately it's getting bigger . Can't wait for more and the Bonus of Pictures .

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2009, 11:03:07 am »
Great reading mate, :icon_biggrin::angel:keep it up...hehe and the writing....lol

Offline Danny

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2009, 05:18:58 pm »
Andreas, that sounds great. I was there in January, and I had such a wonderful time. I am looking forward to hearing how it turns out.

Some requests for your next post, could you please say the names of the restaurants and places you visit. A fair few of the brothers here know Zhuhai well and so it adds a lot to the colour to the story to know exactly where you've been.

What hotel are you staying at? I haven't booked a room yet for my trip there in September and so it would good to get your opinion of the place you're staying at.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 05:19:18 pm by Danny »

Offline maxx

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2009, 07:22:09 pm »
Danny try the greenery hotel 4 stars.Nice place to stay it's cheap,Its about 2 blocks from lovers rd one block from the bus stop and one block from the big shopping center it is in the Jidi district.

Offline Andreas

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2009, 10:12:10 pm »
Good morning, just having my Nescafe in my room and watching Zhuhai from the 16th floor out of my bright window ...

Thanx for all the good wishes from you guys, it gives one a good feeling to know that there are so many fellas out there
that care. I appreciate that very much:-))

My sweetheart came up yesterday evening pretty late since she had to work so long (10 hours) so we didn't stay together too long,
just had a dinner for 2 and afterwards I set her in a cap to get her home so she could get a rest. I'll meet her today arround noon, since
she has to work just half day. I still hope she is not getting problems for all that off-time she takes, actually I am a little worried, but
I think she knows what she is doing.

Well, to give you some places, my hotel is the "2000 year's hotel" (also check www.2000yh.com, they have an english version too) located
at Renmin Rd. I suppose that is pretty much the center of Zhuhai, still try to figure out the map and the different locations. I can recommend
this hotel, its very clean, great service, for all that got a notebook you have internet in your room, and the hotel does also have various
restaurants and bars and a topdeck bar on the roof, haven't checked that out since I am one of those people that do not stay in the hotel, I
like to stick with the people outside the hotel. American power plugs (mainly my plugs of my devices are american, work there with most walljacks)

The very restaurant we went to twice now is also becoming my favorite though. Its right beside the hotel I stay, just 2 houses up the road. I'll
find out the name since I just have the receipt here with chinese letters, so more info on that to come up for yall.
I also was taken by the girls to the place that Maxx recommended (first without knowing), the "China blue angel" cafe. Very romantic and
such a suitable place to take your lady to take to, piano  player, dimmed light environment. I had a green tea with milk, and it was
great. At that place I  also gave my gf my gift, a  silver bracelet that made her somehow speechless, lol. Well, such place is the
right place for those occasions, I  suppose. One thing about the hotel, my credit card, master and visa (barclays card of england) didn't work
with the hotel, for some reason it didn't go thru,  don't ask me why, my card is ok and my limit is high enough. I had no problems to draw
money with the barclays master card from "Bank of china" ATM. So just a forwarn that you might have to pay cash if this happens to you.
I also have a card from "Bank of America", but didn't try that.

More to come up folks, also I verify some names of the places I went to, I will give you all an insight of what to do here in Zhuhai as best as
I can. I guess lots of places are known by some of the guys already.

Ni Hao!

Andreas
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 10:20:24 pm by Andreas »

Offline maxx

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2009, 12:35:04 am »
Andreas good job.Keep going your doing fine.I'm gkad to hear you liked the blue angel cafe.It is a nice place.If you go south from the Blue angel cafe about 1 block is lovers rd.

Have fun
Maxx

Arnold

« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2009, 01:40:30 am »
Maxx ... lover's road ? What ... are you trying to get them in trouble with her Parent's ? Keep them alway's in a place with BRIGHT light's and many People .:@
Remember Romance takes time . What about the 24 Hour Rule , shouldn't they wait ... till the 24 hour's are up ?