Author Topic: Andreas's Trip to Zhuhai  (Read 10994 times)

Offline maxx

RE: Andreas's Trip to Zhuhai
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2009, 01:49:50 am »
Arnold it is the name of the rd.That goes along the coast In Zhuhai.It is well it and a public place.Just about every night in the summer you can go down there and walk along the beach.ANd stop and watch the ocean and listen to the people  performeing music and Chinese traditional dance.

Get your damm mind out of the gutter.I know the rule I invented the rule.

Arnold

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2009, 02:08:35 am »
Oh now ? I was just pulling on your Taco's . You didn't take that seriously ? Making sure your awake during your night shift .

Offline Danny

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2009, 02:33:56 am »
Quote from: 'Arnold' pid='8002' dateline='1247290830'

Maxx ... lover's road ? What ... are you trying to get them in trouble with her Parent's ? Keep them alway's in a place with BRIGHT light's and many People .:@
Remember Romance takes time . What about the 24 Hour Rule , shouldn't they wait ... till the 24 hour's are up ?

Arnold, I've walked up and down it with my woman at twilight without a thing happening. I kept walking along the path, miles and miles from where I parked, in the hope that something, anything would happen . . . but I didn't even get to hold her hand. Whatever effect it has on the woman of Zhuhai must be pretty mild, because it sure as heck doesn't change the situation for me, not even a little *laughs*

Offline Danny

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2009, 03:59:03 am »
Quote from: 'maxx' pid='7966' dateline='1247268129'

Danny try the greenery hotel 4 stars.Nice place to stay it's cheap,Its about 2 blocks from lovers rd one block from the bus stop and one block from the big shopping center it is in the Jidi district.

Then that's the one I'll take, so thanks Maxx.

I am not quite ready to book it yet. I haven't quite yet given up hope that I am going to get an invite to stay at her place *laughs*
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 04:02:40 am by Danny »

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2009, 09:51:44 am »
Andreas,

Call your bank that handles the card.  Their fraud dept might stop you from using it.  I had the same trouble the first time until i called them.  That is a good thing to note for anyone going over there.  Tell your bank.  All banks are different,but it wouldnt hurt to let them know.

Great story, keep it up.
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

Offline maxx

« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2009, 01:18:36 pm »
Good luck with that Danny.I see the greenery hotel in your future visits to Zhuhai:icon_cheesygrin:

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2009, 11:38:03 am »
Hi Andreas

Welcome to Zhuhai.   I have been here for two weeks now.  If you are at a loss one day when your ladies at work then give me a call my number is 13727851206.   I have found myself a nice apartment in Lanpu Road, Zhuhai 519000.

And today I had both my debits card rejected even though I told my banks I was coming here.  I had drawn out money on both previously but today both were stopped.   Lucky I had opened a Bank of China account here and had put the money I had withdrawn previously into that account.   I will see what happens tomorrow as my new telephone and my cell phone are not authorise to call outside of china!

My girlis ammazed at just how much I have been able to buy for the new apartment with hardly any Chinese other than the basics.  I had purchased a Visual bilingual dictionary in UK and it has pictures and worsd, Chinese and English, of just about everything you will ever need.  

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline Andreas

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2009, 02:27:53 am »
Hello everybody,

first of all, sorry for not coming in earlier to the forum, to many things happened while I stayed in Zhuhai, bad things and good things with a sweet
end of my stay, this just as a intro.

My meetings with the first girl XiuFang really didn't work to well. There been to many problems in communication, to put that long story short, she decied after 2 days to break the contact due to these problems. I really didn't understand the world at that very day when that happened, so the translater (meanwhile we became good friends) came to the hotel and explained me what happened and also recommeded me to leave her, since she is not active, not the right one for me and does not put much effort into the relationship (I almost just met her for 1,5 days, since she works so much). I was just so confused after all the love heat I exchnaged with her in our numerous letters. I learned my lesson, that writing letters is nothing compared to a real meetinf in person.
Anyways, I was down on ground, feeling miserable and asked her to let me talk to her once again, even though it wouldn't be fair to me to not come up to me personally and tell me the problems. Since I traveled just for her half earth I would at least expect that from her. The following day we met again and I again explained my feelings to her and that" rome is not built in one day". I also would have to learn to handle all that. So after a little thinking she decided to continue the relationship and everything seemed nice again. The next day, the translator gave me a call that XiuFang could not make it
for dinner, cause she had some "company gathering". Well, that made me really mad and I decided to leave her cause I did not make sense to me
at all. That very "company gathering" at evening I suspected is her monthly meeting with her collegues at a restaurant and I said myself, if that is more important to her than meeting me I call it the quits! So I told the translator to tell her good bye and that I wish her all the best for the future.
Down with my feelings and thinking to get a clue of what had happened I decided to walk thru the streets of Zhuhai City, just to clear off my mind.
At arround 2 pm I met the translator with a lady in the city, they were on the way to the english school and .. guess what .. I was stunnded at that
beautiful lady and her appearance. So we decided to have a little lunch together and talked a little. I felt a very sweet feeling inside, since me and that lady kept looking at each other without a break, always smiling at each other, Well, just that feeling that somebody has when one meets a person you get along right away in the first time, if you know what I mean. She has such the same little crazyness I have, wearing glasses without lenses (LOL), elegant and nice style of dressing and still young and also can laugh about things that other might consider childish. Beautiful eyes and a sweet body, tender and soft, mild-tempered as I am and such a romantic person I been longing for. Butterflies in my belly went crazy. So the translator explaned the lady my background and I also asked a few questions. At the end of the lunch we decided to meet after her school visit, so Ting (ladys name) came up to my hotel where we had we went out for dinner. Meanwhile
I bought myself a handheld translator and communication was very good between me and her. This was such a great start of a new relationship and I she also told me that she has vacation and all the time to spend me for the rest of my stay. So from that day on we met each other from early in the morning up to very late at night, had lots of fun, talked a lot, laughed a lot, also I forgot the hendheld translator a few times but we was able to communicate very good. Day after day we became closer and closer, so the very last 3 days of my Zhuhai stay was such an intimate and loving togetherness with her.
She took me to the lovers road after we had had a nice dinner at a fish restaurant and from there on our real realtionship started. We walked quiet a long way down lovers road, holding hands tight and there happened our first long ( I mean long) kissing  and hugging. I felt like in my early twenties, not to say like a little boy that met his first real love. So was she, she said, she never expirienced such loving feeling towards a man, well to be short,
I am the happiest man I think:-))
The second last night I spent in her appartment and stayed there. The chemistry is so tight and nice between her and me and there I decided to ask
her if she would like to get enganged to me. I thought about that question almost the whole night before, just had 2 hours sleep, but I was so sure
that she is the right one and I am the right one for her, the very lady I want to care for and love for the rest of my life. So, the very next morning at breakfast I asked her that question and she said, YES, that she would like to spend the rest of her life with me and I was so happy that I decided with her to get to the mall to buy the engagement rings. So my last night in Zhuhai was the special night for me and her (I never been engaged, married or such) so I wanted it to be very special and romantic. We had a nice dinner at a 5-star hotel (Got to ask Ting for the name, I appologize, I forgot the name). Afterwards we went to Gombai to a cafe (UCB) at the seaside and took a nice table in the back of the restaurant with candle light. I ordered a bottle of red wine (The great wall, year 1998) and after a little time of talking and tenderness we started the engagement procedure exchanging the rings. I was so excited I can't tell. After staying there for 2 hours we decided to get back to my hotel, well, and the rest of that night yall might imagine what happened ... :-)).
What can I say, I am very happy, spend my most happiest time in Zhuhai, almost 7 days with a lady, I fall so deep in love with. I am so thankful for what has happened, also for the break off with XiuFang. The translator said, that she is the right one for me and that she is so happy with me.
Now I am back in europe, its my first full day over here, yesterday, when I arrived, I met Ting on QQ late afternoon ver here (around 11:30pm in Zhuhai) and we exchanged some words and looked at each ther quiet a while with continuous smiles. I plan to get back to Zhuhai in September for 4-6 weeks to spend time with her. I found out that I am also able to work from Zhuhai, so I will take one of my spare servers to Zhuhai and work on my software projects from there. That is the nice point being a software developer for Internet Applications, there is no barrier where I work, as long as I have a internet line. That would be also the future with Ting, spending sometime here in europe and also spending time in Zhuhai, so she gets to see her friends and part of family (her sister lives in Zhuhai too). I also appreciate that since I fell in love with China, the nice people there and the whole environment. Its such a beautiful country I want to learn more, it just cannot be compared the the life we all have in the west. She also wants to visit her parents with me in Hubei province to introduce me to them. I decided to find me a mandarin school over here in germany to get at least a little prepared to be able to talk the language a littlebit or maybe a online lesson, I don't know yet. So Ting will continue teaching me Mandarin as I will teach her english and german. So, guys, the bad start in Zhuhai turned into a deep love story for 2 people looking for their soulmates. I am happy that I did that trip, after all the thoughts, concerns and stories I read in this forum. I surely continue this thread to let yall know how my lovelife and story goes on.

@Willy the Londoner: Dude, I appologize for not giving you a call while I was in Zhuhai, I just wanted to spend every second with Ting. But I will hook up with  you in September when I have more time, so maybe we be able to have a dinner together with our ladies, ok?

So for you all, I attached a photo of me and Ting. @Vince: hope that picture is not to big.

Andreas!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 09:27:19 am by Vince G »

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2009, 03:18:32 am »
Andreas Congrats mate hope you two find happiness together:icon_biggrin:

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2009, 03:31:41 am »
Wow.  Awesome story and I'm so glad everything worked out so well for you two.  I'm not a religious person but it sure seems like there was a bit of divine intervention going on for you.  This has been quite the summer so far.
...as irresistible as chocolate

Offline Andreas

« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2009, 03:41:09 am »
Just had my little morning talk on QQ with my sweet Ting, it felt so good! I miss her so much, so does she  ... hope I can stand that the next weeks until I travel back to Zhuhai and can have her on my side again ... can't wait to see her back tonite with video chat, hehe :-))

@Rob: Thanks dude!
@Neil: Yes, I thought about the same .. The Translator told me right after the break-up with the first girl, they might happen something unexpected for you ... so it came true .. Actually I been thinking about that a lot, so I do have to agree!
@maxx: I now understand the 24-hour rule, hehe!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 03:46:31 am by Andreas »

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2009, 05:40:50 am »
Hi Andreas

I am glad everything worked out for you in the end.  For info what was the name of the translator from the agency?   I wonder if it is was the same one who found me a terrific new girl friend.

It will be great to meet up with you when you get back here.  After my initial disappointment over choice of ladies I am here to stay.

Anyone who want to know what Lover Road is right then just look at the picture up with my name.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2009, 05:56:07 am »
Andreas, Congrats guy, it sounds like you have found your mate, good luck and best wishes.
TIME IS THE TELLER OF ALL TRUTHS AND THE HEALER OF ALL HURTS

Offline Andreas

« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2009, 07:54:49 am »
Quote from: 'Willy The Londoner' pid='9466' dateline='1248255650'
Hi Andreas

I am glad everything worked out for you in the end.  For info what was the name of the translator from the agency?   I wonder if it is was the same one who found me a terrific new girl friend.

It will be great to meet up with you when you get back here.  After my initial disappointment over choice of ladies I am here to stay.

Anyone who want to know what Lover Road is right then just look at the picture up with my name.

Willy

No doubt, Willy! The Translators name is xxxxxx, she is such a great person.
Also have to visit the agency when I come back, had no time to do so.

@Michael: Thanx man!

Andreas!
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 04:12:59 am by Andreas »

Vince G

« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2009, 09:33:29 am »
Andreas, you lucky B****** she is gorgeous. glad to see it worked out even better.

Yes I resized the photo. :icon_cool: