Author Topic: Andreas's Trip to Zhuhai  (Read 10989 times)

Arnold

RE: Andreas's Trip to Zhuhai
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2009, 09:47:02 am »
As we have seen many times , it's not alway's the FIRST Lady we meet , that will sweep us off our feet .
Wonderful part two of your Visit .
But ... what did happened , that night ? I can not imagine .... at this time ? You played Chinese Checker's .. right ?

Andreas , my best wishes to you and Ting ( as long it's not Sly's Ting ) :icon_cheesygrin:

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2009, 09:59:43 am »
Kudos to you Andrea, and if I could play this darn two string instrument, I would.... I heard you played a good song, I heard you played with style. So I came to listen, to listen for a while.  Great story.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 10:00:08 am by Rhonald »
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline Andreas

« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2009, 10:11:49 am »
@vince: thanx for the wishes and photo help, next time I do it myself !-)
@arnold: thanx arnold, no, it is not sly's ting, and yes, your are right, we played chinese checkers .. LOL
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 10:55:28 am by Andreas »

Offline maxx

« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2009, 10:15:20 am »
Andreas Congradulations glad to hear it worked out for the best.The 24 hour rule will help you and your lady alot.You just have to remember it before things get out of hand.And everybody is madd.

Isn't Zhuhai a great city? I miss it all the time.I'm really happy to hear that you found the lady of your dreams.

Offline Hajo

« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2009, 10:41:29 am »
Congratulations Andreas! Great that it worked for you even it started bad! I wish you and Ting all the best for the future.
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2009, 12:23:37 pm »
'....as long it's not Sly's Ting ...'

arnold that was the exact thought that came into my head...lol:icon_cheesygrin:

*shouts for Sly*.........:angel:

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2009, 01:15:38 pm »
It is funny how things work out how they are supposed to. My mother has always told me everything happens for a reason.  It was destined for you to meet her and you had a bad feeling at first so you could really appreciate your Ting when you met her.  Hope everything goes smooth from now on.
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

Offline Andreas

« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2009, 01:23:46 pm »
Quote from: 'JimB' pid='9506' dateline='1248282938'
It is funny how things work out how they are supposed to. My mother has always told me everything happens for a reason.  It was destined for you to meet her and you had a bad feeling at first so you could really appreciate your Ting when you met her.  Hope everything goes smooth from now on.

yeah jim, it must be like you say .. It's my biggest wish that all will work well from now on .. I am really happy and already miss her so much .. just met ting again on qq for 1,5 hours with video chat .. wish i would be with her now .. how y'all handle that being seperated from your love for a few monthes, weeks .. or whatever time .. also its really hard to concentrate on my work I got to say!!!

Andreas!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 01:24:33 pm by Andreas »

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2009, 01:39:56 pm »
The internet is a wonderful thing.  Angel and I QQ twice a day.  I am the last person she talks to before going to bed and the first one she talks to in the morning.  Every day 7 days a week.  Plus a few TXT msgs. each day.  In 20 days she will be in my arms again.  I will be there for at least 2 months.  Correction 19 days 6 hours and 10 minutes.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 01:41:41 pm by JimB »
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

Offline Andreas

« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2009, 02:02:06 pm »
Quote from: 'JimB' pid='9510' dateline='1248284396'

The internet is a wonderful thing.  Angel and I QQ twice a day.  I am the last person she talks to before going to bed and the first one she talks to in the morning.  Every day 7 days a week.  Plus a few TXT msgs. each day.  In 20 days she will be in my arms again.  I will be there for at least 2 months.  Correction 19 days 6 hours and 10 minutes.

It's true .. it gives one so much happiness with todays technology .. I remember the first days of internet (actually arpa-net of the universities back in the days) .. and now we can communicate just like that .. real time with voice and picture streams via satellite lines .. maybe I should try to invent a algorithm to slip thru the video stream .. LOL .. would be sweet ..
Wish you all the best and sweetest time with your love!

Andreas!

Offline victor-hills

« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2009, 04:20:47 pm »
you forgot the sec,s jim lol
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2009, 06:52:08 am »
Andreas, Thinking of your lady the first thing in the morning, the last thought at night, that is what happens i assume to most of the guys here, it certainly does with me, I have another 17 weeks before I see he:huh:

Oh how I wish I was Superman and I would be over there in a shot....:angel:

Offline Danny

« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2009, 08:02:08 am »
Quote from: 'JimB' pid='9510' dateline='1248284396'

Jim, I want someone like you have found.

The woman I have been writing and speaking to for nearly the past year, who I was going to visit in mid September, who tells me she wishes to marry me, told me today that she only wants me to ring her on the weekends. It should be noted that our daily phone calls are never more than five minutes in length. So she begrudges even five minutes out of her day to speak to me. This is the same woman who complains if my letters are more than 400 words in length, who doesn't write to me more than 200 words, and that not more than once or twice or week. She works a seven hour day, with a two hour lunch break, and this is the best she can do???????

This just isn't working for me any more. I've had enough.

Offline victor-hills

« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2009, 09:00:12 am »
Really sorry to hear that danny is this the same lady you was haveing probs with befor mate ?
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

Vince G

« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2009, 09:13:55 am »
Danny Each is different. Some will talk and write everyday others once a week. In mine we write avg. 2 EMF's a week, and a phone call on Saturday eve, her Sunday morn which always turns to an english lesson. Her letters are shorter then they use to be. About one page or less but so have mine. We both are doing the same thing of knowing there is just so much you can write about your boring day.

But if you feel it's just fading away? Then do what you need to. Go and see for yourself.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 09:14:49 am by Vince G »