Author Topic: Changsha again  (Read 14950 times)

Arnold

RE: Changsha again
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2009, 10:41:37 pm »
Congrat's to you I SPY and Tina . At least at the Hot Pot's  , you get to relax from all of this happening so fast and so many thing's all at ones . After you relaxed some , can you send us some Photo's ... like quickly .:icon_cheesygrin:

Offline Peter

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2009, 10:43:34 pm »
I will try Arnold :icon_cheesygrin:
Better to be married to a wife from Changsha then have 7000 women in Chnlove

Arnold

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2009, 10:57:15 pm »
Don't feel bad , if you take care of Tina ... before Us . We can live with that .:-/

Offline maxx

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2009, 11:02:48 pm »
Peter glad to hear you finnaly made it.Have a good time.And Best of luck to you and Tina

Offline Hajo

« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2009, 11:37:41 pm »
Great Peter! Congratulations on the marriage! Hmmm...about the friend of Tina wanting a Swedish guy, are you really sure of that? She has not met a Dane yet, ha ha!

I wish you all the best of luck for your future! May I ask if you have come closer to how to get Tina to Sweden? Is it going to happen soon? I am sorry, but I am curious! ha ha!
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

Offline Peter

« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2009, 08:24:54 pm »
Well Hajo. We are starting the papers as soon as possible. First I have to get our marriage registered in Sweden so it will show that we are married when Tina send in the papers to the embassy.

Just some about the wedding too...
Just as I wrote before there where about 80 people at the wedding. It started with us coming in but they forgot to put on the wedding music so we had to go out again and start it all over. We had a very good woman from the TV channel who did all the introduction at the ceremony. She spoke English fluently so it was a good help for me. The TV-crew was pleased about the wedding and so was Mr Tang and his wife from the agency.The ceremony was a bit simpler than Nik had on his wedding according to his video as a request from Tina but everyone was very pleased with our wedding. The only thing was that we didn't have time to sit down and eat because of all the photographing and talking with everyone. It was of course Tina who did all the talking and just followed her around the tables to be introduces to a lot of people that was relatives, friends and neighbors to Tina's parents. The only setback was that we could not show our wedding photos because the restaurant didn't have a computer that supported Jpeg photos on a CD.. very odd..
In the end of the day we finally got home again and found out that we was hungry abd that we didn't have anything to eat so we just left for a hamburger at a nearby hamburger restaurant.
I asked Tina if she was pleased with the wedding and she said that she was. I think we showed a lot of good face to very one and as you know this is very important.
Tina's daughter had to play truant to be able to come to the wedding and found out that the headmistress have grounded her for a week. When I woke up this morning Tina's daughter had gone back to the school and I guess Tina went with her to make some thing straight with the headmistress... I will know when Tina comes home again.
So finally I am married again in the Chinese way.

Arnold

« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2009, 09:12:03 pm »
Peter , what no Dumpling's ? Remember Martin wasn't there , there was no need to hide them .

My best wishes for you and the new Mrs. I SPY for the Future .

Offline Hajo

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2009, 11:53:08 pm »
Big congratulations on the Wedding Peter! It is nice to hear that it went well. I hope Tina will be able to fix the things with her daughters school!

Enjoy your stay!
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

Offline maxx

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2009, 11:58:45 pm »
congradulations Peter to you and TIna.

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2009, 05:09:56 am »
Congratulations, Peter and best wishes to you and Tina :)
It's really nice to see how many brothers from here are married with chinese women :)
- Let's Rock -

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2009, 05:19:12 am »
Congratulations Peter and Tina, it all sounds wonderful.
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Offline Peter

« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2009, 07:38:42 am »
Well Arnold.. I guess that is why Martin didn't show up.. no Dumplings on the menu..
Tomorrow we goes on a 4 days Honeymoon to Zhangjiajie and Phoenix Town... We travel by bus and it will be nice if the bus driver doesn't drive as the bus drivers in Changsha..
Today we was ball dancing.. If you haven't seen Chinese men and women do Ball Dancing you haven't seen anything yet. If anyone got the chance to go and watch take it because you will se people that is very good at it. The also do some kind of line dancing as in US. Quite fun that they only get hot tea to drink.. not a beer in sight anywhere. In Sweden most of the people should have been more or less drunk. The dance starts at noon and ends at 16.30.
I put a photo of two from the wedding in my Photo thread..

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2009, 03:34:04 pm »
Peter...I am loving the trip updates.  Where is the apartment?  Is it near the place where they were painting the Chinese characters on the sidewalk with water?  This was the place where Zhifang and I met with you and Tina before we went for supper with Tina's friends...where all the kites were.

It is fun to hear your stories, because I can visualize where you are.

All the best to you and Tina.

Offline Peter

« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2009, 11:39:00 pm »
Well Martin.
This time Tina rented an apartment one block down towards the river from the building we rented last time. We have a apartment on the 22 floor with a view over the river..
Last 4 days we went on a bus trip to Zhangjiajie and Funfang. I must recommend Zhangjiajie to every one that is planning to visit a place nearby. It is fantastic... I can't describe it because you have to see it for your self. Photos can't show you how it is in reality. The whole nature park is very well organized and even if there are a lot of tourists it doesn't get crowded... The mountains are spectacular and the caves is fantastic. I had the fortune to have the Solar Eclipse standing near a stream surrounded by the high peaks.
Funfang is also a must but we only spend a couple of hours there. I could have spent a whole day just walking...

We have all talked about the cabdrivers in China.... If you haven't been on a bus ride, where the driver read the Einsteins theory about that the faster you can travel also will slow down the time and if you think of doing that on a roller coaster where you also got traffic coming towards you, you ain't seen nothing yet..... This happend to us when our bus broke down and we had to wait for a new bus.. The driver on the new bus thought he could pick up some time on the way. The only problems was that there also is other traffic on the road. He thought that if he just use his horn before overtaking another car or lorry in a dark corner it would be ok.. I must confess that there was no scratch marks on the bus even if it was close a couple of times..
The second problem was that when we was going back it was the same route but this time it was going even faster..
I am glad that Tina took a pill against travel sickness so she slept during the whole trip.. I couldn't sleep because I was trying to help the driver to hit the brake all the time...
Now we are back in Changsha and will spend the day sleeping and to get some rest...
I added a couple of photos to my photothread..

Offline Hajo

« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2009, 11:50:01 pm »
Quote from: 'Peter' pid='9684' dateline='1248406740'

I couldn't sleep because I was trying to help the driver to hit the brake all the time...

I could imagine that there is a hole in the bus floor?! :icon_cheesygrin: And your foot must hurt after so many attempts to hit the break :blush:

Peter, it is nice to see that you are having a nice trip. I wish you all the best!