Author Topic: Changsha Love Bridge Agency  (Read 35552 times)

Offline odysseus007

RE: Changsha Love Bridge Agency
« Reply #105 on: February 13, 2010, 10:47:59 am »
Quote from: 'mustfocus' pid='31568' dateline='1266074957'

Have relatives in Singapore and gone through the whole routine. :icon_biggrin:

Never actually been to Penang...want to visit, but I'm worried how much I'd be eating there.  So you're going back for 8th night?

I'd be back by 3rd day, so I will miss the first 3 days when all the makan places will be closed :icon_cheesygrin: From 4th day usually all are open again & raring to make $$$, haha. Perfect ! Yes I will be there til 22nd night. I don't go back much, so stay longer each time. Ah a nice gal is waiting to chat with me on CLL, gtg now :icon_cheesygrin:
Men are great thinkers coz they have 2 heads (just don't think with the wrong one!) & women are great talkers coz they have 2...:icon_cheesygrin:

Offline mustfocus

« Reply #106 on: February 13, 2010, 11:12:50 am »
If you have old school relatives in Singapore, I'd be there for 8th night...mine always have big honking fires and a big meal right after.

It's funny that a lot of our members are migrating to CLL. :icon_cheesygrin:
梦醒时分 - Meng Xing Shi Fen

Offline odysseus007

« Reply #107 on: February 13, 2010, 11:23:56 am »
Quote from: 'mustfocus' pid='31574' dateline='1266077570'

If you have old school relatives in Singapore, I'd be there for 8th night...mine always have big honking fires and a big meal right after.

It's funny that a lot of our members are migrating to CLL. :icon_cheesygrin:

yes, many bros recommend it. Why not? At least we don't have translators scamming us... serves CHN right I say. I am living in S'pore but hometown Penang, so I usually go back for CNY. Too bad I will miss ya then, when will you be here til?
Men are great thinkers coz they have 2 heads (just don't think with the wrong one!) & women are great talkers coz they have 2...:icon_cheesygrin:

Offline mustfocus

« Reply #108 on: February 13, 2010, 12:07:49 pm »
I'm not there at the moment.  I visit every couple of years.  But this year I have to work.
梦醒时分 - Meng Xing Shi Fen

trwme

« Reply #109 on: February 19, 2010, 11:22:41 pm »
I've received several a.m.'s from P216. Here is the latest;

hi roy:
So nice to meet you here, do not you think I am sexy and passionate? The weather is getting cold here, how about your place? Hope my letter can warm your heart. Do you like to warm me up by your hot body?

Have you been with any Chinese girls before? I invite you to come here and I would love to show you around my city, may I have the chance to cook for you? I am really good at it, what kinds of work are you interested in? I think we are compatible, what do you think?

Do you long to feel my embrace, to smell my fragrance, to hold my hand? I want to see the world as you see it, to look at things from a fresh point of view.

Feel free to ask me anything and write about anything because you have my entire attention. Please share your information with me, I am seriously looking forward to hear from you here.

After reading this thread, I am now going through my a.m.'s and deleting every girl from this agency. There are way too many nice sounding and nice looking women on the other agencies to even take the least chance on one from P216.

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #110 on: February 20, 2010, 02:42:37 pm »
Quote from: 'odysseus007' pid='31566' dateline='1266069868'

...most shoppers are FEMALE, so if push comes to shove, I get squashed between some boobs & bums, does it hurt?

Coming from a guy with MUCH experience on this...The answer is no....LOL:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

Offline Andy

Re: Changsha Love Bridge Agency
« Reply #111 on: May 21, 2010, 02:39:55 pm »
Received conformation of what I suspected all along. I used to write to a lady from this agency. Spent 6 months, and about 120 letters from me. I visited this lady in Changsha in october last year. Although she was a nice lady it did not work out because of our communication problems. We do not talk anymore, but a friend of mine still talk with her. She told this friend that she did not read any of my letters and she only knew about me two days before I arrived to China. I feel a bit angry at myself to be taken like this I hope you guys can avoid such of things. Web-cam meeting as soon as possible and hope you can find a lady who speak English a little bit. 

shaun

« Reply #112 on: May 22, 2010, 07:44:47 pm »
Andy,

Sorry to hear it.  It is like flushing money down the toilet only the toilet cannot hurt your feelings by taking advantage of you. Toilets cannot deceive you.  Toilets cannot call you their hero.  So do not feel bad.  It is chnlove.com's full time job to separate you from your hard earned money.  I imagine they have strategy sessions with P-216 on how to drag you along without causing you to be suspicious.

Andy the rest of this isn't really for you but for new people coming to this site.

I know I am about to get pounced on by those who have been successful.  But what a better ploy.  Let a few have success and it will encourage many many others to try but lose.  Now before some of you go off I am not accusing you of being a part of what Chnlove.com is doing.  You are the lucky ones who managed to find a real one.

To be fair there are other issues that happen too.  Most of them caused by the man not understanding the culture and woman he is talking with.  I have been at this a little over a year and I am still making bone headed mistakes.  But I am real lucky for 2 reasons.  1. I have a great understanding woman and 2.  I keep at it until I understand.  But it is mostly because I have a great woman and she has a wonderful sister who is here in the US and understands the pitfalls.  When something goes wrong she and her husband will walk me through the issues.  If it is on Peggy's part and she has had a few blunders too her sister will talk her through it.

I have said it before and I'll continue to say it.  Try other sites.  Blossoms.com is a great site once you learn how to navigate around the issues.  You can find good women who will not sign up with an agency.  Then there is China Love Links.  I didn't try it but there are those who have and found success.

Also watch for ttwjr32's new agency.  He will be on the up and up.  After all he is the king of the flowery Hawaiian shirts.

Shaun

ttwjr32

« Reply #113 on: May 23, 2010, 04:41:06 pm »
well thanks for the vote of confidence Shaun  i am only here thru ninja cloak and i did find the reply button it is at the
bottom of the page but invisible  lol!!!! but when i point there with the arrow you can barely see reply. so here i am
posting again and waiting to see if irishman figures a way to get on here in China as i am sure he knows having China
in the name prevents us from getting on here.  well i tryed the chnromance  today and it still doesnt let you get on so i will
just check in again at a later date to see if i could get on here the regular way as i will not do it thru ninjacloak as it seems to
not be complete or a full version as some things arent in bold but hidden unless you move the cursor around and then see that
it is actually on a box??? well if i disappear because of this it was sure nice being here and my email address is posted in my
profile please write if your coming to china    " still the finely dressed ambassador" here in China  lol!!!!

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #114 on: May 26, 2010, 10:45:58 am »
Has anybody had dealings with agency P682 Happy Sea International Marriage Club? There is a woman there that I may want to write to and I am just trying to gather  some information before I start. I will check the brotherhood list too.

Ted,
I hope that you don't disappear.  :( If you do I have your e-mail and will keep intouch.  :D Sometimes these issues take a while to resolve. I am sure that Ronan is working hard on this issue. 

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

TexRancherMan

« Reply #115 on: March 07, 2011, 04:30:12 am »
Well I just received information from a translator friend of mine that works for Changsha Love Bridge Company, a Chnlove agency, that Pei Xiao Ying or Beauty as she calls herself had found another sucker... a Frenchman. After ripping him off of as much money as she could he came to his senses and dumped her. He told the translator all Beauty wanted was more money, money for this, money for that... or buy me this or buy me that! "ALL BEWARE" ChnLove number P216020

I'm in Changsha, China at this time on business... My information is firsthand....
The Sgt... TexRancherMan

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #116 on: March 07, 2011, 09:02:25 am »
Tex...Who are you?  You are writing in a manner that suggests we know you.  I am not doubting your information, just trying to figure out if we know you or not.

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #117 on: March 07, 2011, 05:07:20 pm »
Once again, I am totally bewildered and mystified why ANY Man would send money to a woman he had never met and was only communicating with via the Changsha Love Bridge Agency !!

And when he has had enough....he cries "scam"..."ripoff"...."poor me"

Well I say "serves you right Mr Clown for being so stupid".

If Men NEVER did this, there would NEVER be scammers.

I heard a story last year from a very good and trusted friend...so I know it is true. His 16 years old daughter was talking to a Canadian man on facebook (hate that thing !!) and
she told him her ambition was to visit Paris some day. He next day sent her $10,000 by Western Union for the air fare !!!

Words fail me
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 05:10:51 pm by David E »

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #118 on: March 07, 2011, 05:26:01 pm »
WOW...10 K...that's a lot of money to stupidly part with.

Changsha Love Bridge Agency...the agency we all love to hate.  How chnlove keeps them under their umbrella, I will never know.  Its an agency like this, that gives chnlove a terrible name with a lot of people.

David E, I also agree with your point.  Sending money stupidly, and later calling it a scam is a joke.

Vince G

« Reply #119 on: March 07, 2011, 06:26:01 pm »
Especially when it's posted everywhere NOT to send money.