Author Topic: Changsha Love Bridge Agency  (Read 35491 times)

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • My favourite photo
Changsha Love Bridge Agency
« on: August 30, 2009, 05:26:52 am »
Can I ask for some help here Bros...

The Woman I am corresponding with has told me she cant do web-cam.QQ chat because her Agency (Changsha Love Bridge) does not have web-cam ( !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I suspect I am being diddled by translator here and I seem to remember there was some prior discussion about this Agency, but I cant find the post.

Any body ever had a web-cam session with any Woman from this Agency ? If I can definitely establish that the Agency has a web-cam, then I will let fly at CHNLove

Thanks Guys

DavidE

Offline victor-hills

RE: Changsha Love Bridge Agency
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2009, 05:47:38 am »
oh my a agency with out a web cam geez they dont cost a arm and a leg do they what eaver next.
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

Offline metooap

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2009, 05:54:37 am »
David E  

No web cam?

Why don't you offer to send them a web cam or buy them one?

That will cut the wheat from the shaft pretty fast!

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2009, 06:04:26 am »
Quote from: 'metooap' pid='14836' dateline='1251626077'

David E  

No web cam?

Why don't you offer to send them a web cam or buy them one?

That will cut the wheat from the shaft pretty fast!

I would be 99.999999% sure that they DO have web-cam....but they think I'm stupid and if I cant speak to the Woman on web-cam I will keep on endlesly using EMF's. I am not even sure that the Lady herself (if indeed she is replying to ANY of my EMF's and I am not talking with only a translator !!!!) has any idea about the Agency's tactics here. I just want to catch them out in a fraud...or catch the Woman in similar fraud and move on !!!

DavidE

shaun

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2009, 06:39:09 am »
Quote from: 'David E' pid='14831' dateline='1251624412'

The Woman I am corresponding with has told me she cant do web-cam.QQ chat because her Agency (Changsha Love Bridge) does not have web-cam ( !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I suspect I am being diddled by translator here and I seem to remember there was some prior discussion about this Agency, but I cant find the post.

Any body ever had a web-cam session with any Woman from this Agency ? If I can definitely establish that the Agency has a web-cam, then I will let fly at CHNLove

Thanks Guys

DavidE

David,

Check in the Ask and Experienced Member section the Brotherhood List of Lady Profile.  You can see some of the things they say about P216.

You might also talk with Peter and with Nik.  Their women are from Changsha but I do not know which agency. Pinky is at another agency there P218.

There are several others who have ladies there but I cannot recall who they are right now.  You might check the Photos and Your Trip sections, some of the threads there might reveal which city and agency there were at recently.

Shaun
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 06:40:01 am by shaun »

brett

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2009, 07:29:15 am »
I've been corresponding with a few gals from this agency.

They seem to be quite aggressive in sending you cupid notes and emails, although I have my doubts as to whether the girls were actually involved much in writing the emails. Some of the emails got a bit fruity as well, which set alarm bells ringing :blush: .

I would proceed with caution, although I think the agency is quite big, and may just have lots of girls on their books.

Also, depending on what career your girl is in (and whether she lives at home or in a company dormitory or something) then she may have email/webcam facilities at work or her home. Some girls also work during the week and go home occasionally.

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2009, 08:09:40 am »
What we must remember is that although Chnlove is solely for searching for men overseas the individual agencies are also looking for men in China for their ladies and alos use other international websites.

I am told that an agency would not last on the dealings just from Chnlove.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

David5o

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2009, 09:12:10 am »
David E,

I think you have the same sort of problem as Shaun had, a translator ''playing God''
Maybe a postscript to the translator at the bottom of your next letter, politely saying that if communications don't move forward to progress your relationship with your lady in a timely manner, then you will seriously consider moving on to pastures greener, and see what comes back!!

To say that any of these agencies don't have the use of a single webcam set-up with in the office, is just an outright nonsense!!! Have a look at the agency photo's in the link on your ladies profile page, you might even see a webcam in one of the pictures of the office.... worth a look at least. Another idea is to see if that agency has any profiles with video, sometimes the video is taken within the office areas, so again have a look see.... I'll leave to others, ....on there experiences of this agency!!

David....

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2009, 11:02:21 am »
David..we have had many problems with that agency.  There are at least two agencies in Changsha...one is the Changsha Love Bridge is the one with issues, and at one time, we recommended members not to use this agency, or at least to do so with your eyes open.

P218-ChangSha MeiYin International Marriage Introduction Company has a much better reputation.  If you want to learn about this agency, you could send Peter a PM.

brett

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2009, 11:45:01 am »
Thanks abigbutt. I'm getting some strange EMFs from this agency, so I'm glad my girl's from a different city.

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2009, 01:35:28 pm »
Well, the phone number my girl gave me was her translator's as well.  I never found out until I was about to leave for China.  It's not always a scam for that to happen, sometimes the agencies protect the ladies privacy as much as possible by offering a safe phone number to be contacted at.  

That being said, I will agree, that agency sounds like it's run by some shady individuals and I wouldn't trust it.  It's a shame Chnlove hasn't done something about this agency yet.
...as irresistible as chocolate

Offline Andy

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2009, 01:53:30 pm »
I am planning to visit P216 end of October or in November so I will write about my findings.

Offline Voiceroveip

• Frank for you
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2009, 04:59:58 pm »
Andy, could you please schedule a visit earlier? My dancer lady is from that agency :icon_cheesygrin: and drives me crazy!
Go deep or don't go

Offline froseman

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2009, 06:20:27 pm »
Quote from: 'David E' pid='14831' dateline='1251624412'

Thanks Guys

DavidE

In 2008, I traveled to Changsha, China to meet and date a lady from the Changsha Love Bridge Agency (P216).  The lady looked like the photo.

The Changsha Love Bridge Agency requested that I give $200.00 to the lady’s parents.  The private emails that you get are fake.  The private email addresses are control by the agency.  The agency seems to be primarily interested in maximizing their profits while you are in Changsha, China.  Make sure that the lady is serious about marriage and is not just dating to get money (shopping, gifts, and generating EMFs for the agency).

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2009, 06:41:05 pm »
Quote from: 'abigbutt' pid='14880' dateline='1251645484'

Also, the agency does have a webcam! It isn't the translators...it's the agency...THEY ARE A SCAM!:dodgy:

Hi abigbutt

You said that the Agency DOES have a web -cam ?...is this an opinion or have you been on web-cam at Changsha Love Bridge yourself ?? or do you know someone who has ?

The reason for my query is that if I can find real evidence that one of us has actually been on a web-cam there before August 22nd 2009...I caught them out !!!...and I will have a chance to get seriously hostile with them...dont know if it will do any good...but will make me feel better :):)...and I am sick to death of being screwed by Agencies that CHNLove apparently cannot control !!

Hi Froseman
When you visited this Agency, did you have opportunity to speak with the Woman you met on web-cam before you set off on your trip ??

Ta
DavidE
[/quote]
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 06:47:01 pm by David E »