Author Topic: Changsha Love Bridge Agency  (Read 35490 times)

Offline halfpint

Re: Changsha Love Bridge Agency
« Reply #120 on: March 08, 2011, 12:41:09 am »
David can I get his facebook ID.  I want to take my girls to China this summer, I figure its going to be close to a $10,000 bill.  Its worth a shot i think.
My qin ai de is in Shanghai, and I'm not

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #121 on: March 08, 2011, 02:44:15 am »
Hahaha Halfpint...

No chance...I already got my 2 girls working on it...maybe I can pay for my next 4 holidays...or if they are REALLY convincing...who knows how far the sucker will go !!!!!

BTW..I assure you that the story is true, I have seen the WU receipt with my own eyes and the Bank Statement where she put the money in the Bank...incredible.

Obviously, Canadian men have a lot more money than the rest of us ????........I cant believe that it is because they have no brains...just lots of money  ::) ::) ::)

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #122 on: March 08, 2011, 03:29:04 am »
Me I would willing pay 10,000 to be 16 again or even 36 willl do!

Anyway every one here knows or should know that every agency on the Chnlove circuit and all those not on it all make their money from the introduction fees that are in fact illegal here.  Complain loudly and they will not ask again. But risk losing your women as well.

Men do not seem to  care. I am sure that a large number want to be scammed and ripped off just so they can go about moaning about it. 

In the short time I was running the agency here with 'you know who' the women were offered all sorts of amounts. And these were offered, not asked for, as every email  came to my office before being passed on and there was no inter communication directly between men and women. I stopped then in their tracks. But I know how easy men are willing to dip into their pockets for an attractive face.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #123 on: March 08, 2011, 04:03:32 am »
Willy

That is fascinating information...so much "unsolicited" money in the pot...so to speak.

Well...I am flabbergasted, maybe it is a measure of our modern society that many people believe that money can buy anything nowadays....the ultimate consumer society !!!

But if they want to spend their money in "buying" a young beauty, I suppose it is not any of my business...except they always cry "scam" at the end...as you say, maybe they like the attention, it is their only pleasure in life.

(You can see I am rambling here, because I just noticed that I am 18 posts short of the magic 1000..........when I get there I can take my gold watch and retire gracefully  ;D ;D ;D )

Offline shaun

« Reply #124 on: March 08, 2011, 05:24:00 am »
David, retirement is not an option.  We'll come hunt you down if you quit posting.   The only perc you get here is a couple of weeks after you bring your bride home and then we want to know what is going on.

The gold watch will come from China and will be called some off brand that rhymes with nomex.  ;D

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #125 on: March 08, 2011, 05:28:06 am »
Ha , not into the scam department , but a couple of years ago one of the ladies I was teaching English to via QQ asked me if I was interested in a sham marriage for 40,000 Dollars , I promptly stopped teaching her English , lovely lady at 40 plus as we always used webcam .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Vince G

« Reply #126 on: March 08, 2011, 08:16:43 am »
Again I have many stories on this subject. I just don't understand it? If your paying for affection is that satisfaction?

A while back I dated some women that asked me to pay her rent? She had money and made about the same as I did and yet because others before paid it she figured I would too. To put it nicely I never paid for affection. 

Arnold

« Reply #127 on: March 08, 2011, 11:12:04 am »
Darn .. Vince , and I was just about to write you a HOT letter . Well , NO pay .. NO play !

Offline Graham

« Reply #128 on: November 19, 2011, 07:23:13 pm »
I've just registered here to thank everyone for this great thread (and apologies for reviving an old thread).  I have been writing for the past several months (although not as often as many of you I am sure) with a woman with the Changsha Love Bridge Company.  I will be certain to obtain some hard evidence before I make any further commitments.

Offline Pineau

• All things considered .....
  • Board Moderator
  • God is great, beer is good, and people are Crazy
    • Youtube
« Reply #129 on: November 19, 2011, 07:51:07 pm »
Very good idea Graham.
Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
https://chinaandfriends.shutterfly.com/pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/gerrypineau/videos
http://youtu.be/zG4eoONlutE

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #130 on: November 19, 2011, 11:19:47 pm »
Changsha Love Bridge Agency - been quiet of last. Maybe they turned over a new leaf.  Make sure that you can get onto a webcam Graham. But with any women in China you may never be really sure of who you will actually meet until you arrive here.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,