Author Topic: My first trip to Changsha  (Read 14056 times)

shaun

RE: My first trip to Changsha
« Reply #75 on: November 09, 2009, 09:46:00 pm »
I think she wants you there with her and misses you.

Offline Andy

« Reply #76 on: November 10, 2009, 12:13:43 am »
?????????????????????????……

Here is her note. It is a little different then I remembered. Translation by MDBG. is: "I also want you! If you do Chinese men, I must be the happiest woman in ... ..."

We had a short QQ sessions just a little while ago. She got me on the web cam and she seemed to have fun introducing me to her co workers. Unfortunately she did not have a cam. :(  It was fun anyway.

Arnold

« Reply #77 on: November 10, 2009, 01:08:52 am »
Andy , one thing I learned writing to my Wife and my two " Sister's " Chinese Women do NOT want to be a Burden on the Person there writing to . They have too much Self-Respect to ever let this happen . She is very right , that this could be also a Hurdle you must overcome .. one way or the other .. if there is going to be a happy and harmonious Couple .
That is really something , you must show her ... not in writing . You must show her HOW MUCH you LOVE her , by doing certain things for her , that only a Man that is totally in love with her would do .
I give you an example : While it was pouring Rain outside , I drove for two hour's last year about the samr time .. to find Snow . Why ?
I was determined to build her a Snowman and I did . I was holding with one Hand an Umbrella while with the other I build this Snowman for her . This shows , you mean what you say and do .. to any Lady . My Wife still brings this up with every trip I have taken .
You choose , what is best for you two ... in your Mind , but do it . I'm sure you'll both be glad YOU did .
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 01:15:18 am by Arnold »

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
« Reply #78 on: November 10, 2009, 02:18:14 am »
Yes, Nina tells me she doesn't want to be a burden to me often.  She is very worried that she will not be able to find decent work when she comes since she doesn't speak English well yet.  

And I wish I was a Chinese Man fairly often, like Willy is.
...as irresistible as chocolate

brett

« Reply #79 on: November 10, 2009, 03:20:37 am »
This is the same with my lady as well. I suspect she is overstretching herself working in her slave job and trying to learn English as well. I have told her in the UK that you don't need good English to get a job - hell most McDonalds employees in London can barely speak a word of English!

shaun

« Reply #80 on: November 10, 2009, 05:19:55 am »
Andy, you old softie you.