Author Topic: China again, September - October  (Read 72499 times)

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
RE: China again, September - October
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2009, 04:08:11 am »
'seems like Tiztom dislikes Chongqing...
(or not)
whatever I would do, anyway, for sure, it's my choice.. I've showed you a profile but haven't contacted her yet (just seen she got so many cupid notes)
- Let's Rock -

Offline Danny

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2009, 04:12:45 am »
Quote from: 'Sylvain D' pid='8014' dateline='1247299691'

'seems like Tiztom dislikes Chongqing...
(or not)
whatever I would do, anyway, for sure, it's my choice.. I've showed you a profile but haven't contacted her yet (just seen she got so many cupid notes)

I'm wondering whether that's his patch, and he doesn't want you muscling in on it? *laughs*

Offline Tiztom

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2009, 06:13:36 am »
Sorry to dissolution you guys but the closest I've been to China was Singapore 20 yrs ago, I "might" be going to Changsha in a couple of months but whether it works or not will be kept to myself. I'm actually a very calm person but it shits me to tears when I read a forum that's more like a bible class than a way of giving an honest opinion, some of the stuff on here is informative which is why I read it and some is purely comical which is even more fun to read, it's nice to encourage someone but do it for the right reasons..... not to make yourself feel all warm and fuzzy inside, if you think someone is being ripped off "drop a hint" or be brutally honest, you might save them a lot of pain later on, these women know exactly what they are doing, I'm sure there are more than several women on here who are out to get as much property and as many engagement rings as they can. Lets face it, a $400 engagement ring can be cleaned & hocked back to the same store for half the price.....win win for both parties.
EDIT, the reason I said for Sylvian to stay away from Chongqing is because all he'll think about is Ting.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 06:25:40 am by Tiztom »

Offline Danny

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2009, 09:11:24 am »
Quote from: 'Tiztom' pid='8020' dateline='1247307216'

some is purely comical which is even more fun to read

If you're referring to Sylvain's situation here, then we probably have quite different views about the things that make us laugh.

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2009, 11:26:18 am »
Tiztom, I have kept quiet about this until now.
   If you are going to keep all your things private and do not want to share anything but your opinion, Tell me please, why are you even here?  What do you really have to offer this site?  Except your "tell it like it is" attitude.  You said yourself you havent even been to any part of China in 20 years.  So you do not know Chinese women.  Are you even involved with one? How many times have you been burned by them to have this type of attitude.  You know Tom, I do not necessarily disagree with your basic opinions on some of these things, but your delivery needs a lot of work.
You said sometimes they need a slap in the face.  Well, if i slapped you what is your first reaction?  Do you start to listen to what i say or do you shut down and get pissed.  I would think the latter.  And that is my "tell it like it is" opinion.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 11:28:54 am by JimB »
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

Offline Ed W

« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2009, 11:36:29 am »
Quote from: 'JimB' pid='8053' dateline='1247325978'

Tiztom, I have kept quiet about this until now.
   If you are going to keep all your things private and do not want to share anything but your opinion, Tell me please, why are you even here?  What do you really have to offer this site?  Except your "tell it like it is" attitude.  You said yourself you havent even been to any part of China in 20 years.  So you do not know Chinese women.  Are you even involved with one? How many times have you been burned by them to have this type of attitude.  You know Tom, I do not necessarily disagree with your basic opinions on some of these things, but your delivery needs a lot of work.
You said sometimes they need a slap in the face.  Well, if i slapped you what is your first reaction?  Do you start to listen to what i say or do you shut down and get pissed.  I would think the latter.  And that is my "tell it like it is" opinion.

Well put Jim!
Alright earthlings, what form do you want me to take?....How about a taco, ....that craps icecream?  My trip to china

Offline Tiztom

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2009, 01:04:51 pm »
Here it is JimBo, never been burned by one, I've had many Chinese friends/neighbors over the years & at least 6 Chinese girls live in my house over the past 5 years but only as boarders..... but I have been involved with 3 Japanese boarders out of a total of probably 30, sort of still with one now but her visa ran out so it's not really going to happen, though we talk on skype every few days. I am involved with one girl in Changsha but I would rather keep her details under my hat so I don't end up looking like a fool or sucker if it doesn't work out, but she seems pretty nice......so far, But trust me, if she tries to rip me off you'll know about it & if we end up marrying in a couple of years I'll also let you know about it, but until I actually meet her face to face the word love will not even remotely come into it, I've set the ground rules on that & we communicate through email & a translator that she has organised nearly every day, I have her mobile number but we only make very short calls because her English is pretty poor, we've talked on webcam on Skype & I have her home address..............all at the cost of 3 EMF's, this is why I am cynical at guys who spend months & months paying to talk to girls only to be ripped off or conned by them or the agencies. I have also got email addresses of 2 other girls who I'm keeping on the back burner through ChnLove ...... & since I joined QQ I have had at least 10 single ladies looking for men contact me, so if I can do it at a grand total of 11 EMF's for contact with 3 ladies privately there is no reason others can't.
Slap me & I'll slap you back if I think you deserve it but if that slap maybe wakes me up then I'll thank you.

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2009, 04:23:22 pm »
Tom,
At least now we know where you are coming from.  I for one appreciate your coming out of the closet so to speak.  I do not think anyone wants you to tell anything you are not comfortable with, just letting us know that you are willing to share is important.  Most all of us here put our feelings on our sleeves. Some a lot more than others.  I have said my piece and you have responded, I think, in a very good manner. Thank you. Really.  Like I said before, you make some good points that I agree with and some that i dont, either way your input is helpful.

My point in all of this was the "new guys".  If they come here looking for help and put their feelings out there I do not want them to feel that they will get slapped or called foolish and so NOT say anything and either get hurt or ripped off.  And bottom line, that is what we are all here for, I believe, is to help these guys as they go along on their difficult journey and get help when we need it. And now i know you know how hard it is at times.  
And now I will stop hijacking Sylvains thread. LOL  Sorry Sylvain.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 04:25:21 pm by JimB »
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2009, 04:58:49 pm »
JimB, well.. why so many spams into my threads?? do you all love me? :D
No problem anyway JimB ;)
- Let's Rock -

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2009, 05:25:13 pm »
Yes Sly ............We all love you :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

Vince G

« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2009, 06:34:03 pm »
Sylvain when we moved here from the Facebook forum. You were the first I realized didn't show up. I even posted a topic to you "Where's    Sylvain" I think I called it, so when members go missing? Yes we notice.

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2009, 07:52:25 pm »
yeah vince, I remember that thread :)
Thanks again for that ;)

Too many things to do at that time.. Well.. in fact, I realize that, maybe some other brothers, I'm always running agains time when I want to do something.. or time is killing me because too much slow...

So, right now, it is 01:52 am, french hour, sunday.
I then will go sleeping (wishing I won't make someone disappear, just related to Chong's Dreams :D)
- Let's Rock -

Offline Tiztom

« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2009, 06:30:14 am »
Sylvian.......I'm a huge fan of your posts, I stay out of most but when I think someone needs to be smacked over the head with a wet fish.........I let them have it, I just hate what's happened to you & the fact that you don't seem to .....................ahh never mind.

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2009, 07:30:21 am »
Tiz ' (and not Fiz,as a Gin...) well.. ^^
NP, would I say, because I'm not here to blame nor to be blamed, nor to looking for any useless fights without any interests. If I have posted all my previous threads with Ting's letters, it was meant to look for any comments/advices and so on...I knew what I was looking for...
btw, how to say... 'seems like my brain has done an overburn... :D
so... I have nothing special against you nor your comments, nor for anyone else..
but if you don't like my way to be... i won't certainly change it, because I don't you if you would look for any guy in fact, after.... :D (kidding)
You don't have to hate what happened to me, eh just look ^^ I'm alive, do you see me?

*tries to move his hand above a hole*
Iouhouuuuuuu :D
- Let's Rock -

Offline victor-hills

« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2009, 08:12:55 am »
lol that hole your digging sly is getting deeper vic sends ladder to help sly out ;)
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.