Author Topic: China again, September - October  (Read 72828 times)

Offline victor-hills

RE: China again, September - October
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2009, 09:15:37 am »
lol Danny what you like,dont care who it is we all look still ;)
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2009, 02:13:02 pm »
Nothing wrong in looking guys....:angel::blush::icon_biggrin:

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2009, 04:59:34 pm »
And another one, but from Guangdong :  P558467
She seems (via first emf) to be honest, quite beautiful lady.. nothing to say else...
well..
but she's far away from Shangaï and Beijing..
(I will ask her to come to Shangaï to meet me, just to see how she would react ^^)

for the taller one, she is really tall... well. first emf ok, she seems to be like a model for many things (cars, expos...)
- Let's Rock -

Offline Danny

« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2009, 09:20:31 pm »
Quote from: 'victor-hills' pid='8683' dateline='1247750137'

lol Danny what you like,dont care who it is we all look still ;)

Victor, I have to confess, I am really paranoid at the moment. I asked my woman to marry me and she answered by saying that that is something she wants to do. Of course, I don't really count that as an engagement. When she visits, or I visit her, and we have a long talk about it, and I ask her straight out and she accepts, then it's for real. So that's a long way of explaining how I keep thinking that if I write something dumb here, it will somehow (don't ask me how) it will get back to her there, and it will all be ruined. So completely stupid on my part, and it shows my current mental state *laughs*

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2009, 05:59:16 am »
Well, any fresh updates.
It seems one of the ladies (Flora) works in Shangai, and wishes to meet me.
I like the beginning of her letter : "sweetheart".
Well, why not, maybe does the transtor add an extra content...
and she then ask me to know the meaning of that sentence (pinyin), saying after that, if I could find, she would offer me a tiny reward...
here is the sentence :
"ni hen ying jun"
So, I tried to look for most of that words, and I then thought "you are smart" or something like that..
Maybe am I wrong?
Anyway, she says she's working in Shangai, so I asked her if she lived there or not at all, because her profile shows "Guangzhou".
It also seems she'd like to go in France... :D
Quote from: "Flora"
I will love to go to France if only I can have the chance. I want to see more of the world, especially your world
Well.. why not.
She asked me too my mail adress because she wants to send me some pics of her :)
I will then see how it will be, but I said her that I planned to go to Shangai, so it would be nice to meet her.

I am also in touch with another lady ("Swallow")
I told her that her english name sounded strange to me because of the "first" meaning. She said the name was related in fact to a bird?
Anyway, that lady is quite beautiful, I also told her, and that I would be very glad to meet her, but asked if she lived in Guangzhou and that she could move to Shangai or not, just to see if it could be helpful for me once there or not, and if I would have to check to move on Guangzhou too. I will wait for news from her.
Anyway, I have also changed my desktop background, I really like her picture.
She also like some animations, like me (she first talked about it) and I let her guessing that I would really like to meet her and to speak with her.

I also left a message to a lady in Beijing, a wonderful lady, but as she has many many cupid notes, I can easily guess that most of the men want to be with her. However, I just wrote her a letter, I'll see where it leads.
I would stay there 3-4 days I think.
Jim', I will also contact the lady ;)

Now, I have to see how much I have to have on me when I will move there, because :
- I would go to the "Great Wall"
- I would move from Shangai to Beijing and from Beijing to Shangain (train) (like Arnold's pictures^^)
- I would move from Shangai to Guangzhou and coming back to Shangai.
- I also don't really know if 3000 yans would be enough in fact once there just for 2 weeks (except trains/flights/hotels)

If anyone here has any advice, I am waiting your comments:)
- Let's Rock -

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2009, 06:58:32 am »
haha, thanks mpo.
I am a bit "confused" because I would have never thought about a bird ^^
Well, she's like a bird, so :)

Thanks for the links ;)
- Let's Rock -

Offline Peter

« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2009, 08:25:57 am »
It seems that the Swallow will suite you Sylvain because you will be flying around in China just like a bird.
Better to be married to a wife from Changsha then have 7000 women in Chnlove

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2009, 08:58:24 am »
Peter, I was thinking exactly like you in fact, when Mike told me the meaning of Swallow :)
I know anyway that I won't be lost when moving there :)

Another good "news" is that I looked for any lessons in chinese, and I found a lady who will teach me chinese directly at home, 2 hours per week, for 30 € (~42$)
Just because I need to improve in talking, and that will be a very good thing just before moving once again in China.

By the way...
I'm just thinkin' about "Shangai Kid" :D
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 08:58:50 am by Sylvain D »
- Let's Rock -

Vince G

« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2009, 09:05:20 am »
Slyvain, When I read her name was "Swallow" I almost chocked on my coffee. This might be the reason she has so many cupids?

You need to use a different word then "Move" (when I will move there). The word is "Visit". I will visit Shanghai.
The words almost mean the same but "move" means more of a permanent, and visit is temporary. China Shark MOVED to China. You went for a VISIT. Just some not knowing might think you are moving there leaving France permanent.

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2009, 09:16:31 am »
:D Vince, in fact, this lady had not so many cupid notes, the one who I said had many cupid notes is from Beijing, her name Cecilia An (P356042)
and then you can easily understand why she is so much "busy" :D

About Swallow (her real name is Liyan, so), I apologize because of my first thought about her english name, too.
Oh, by the way, thanks for helpin' me with the correct words to use :)

So, I will visit Shangai, Beijing, and surely Guangzhou.
I saw a good price : 738$  (Paris - Shangai), it seems to be a good price. But actually, there is a problem with the server, I can't book the flight. I have checked for other ones, it's the same....
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 09:16:50 am by Sylvain D »
- Let's Rock -

Arnold

« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2009, 11:14:55 am »
Quote from: 'Sylvain D' pid='9030' dateline='1247997556'

Now, I have to see how much I have to have on me when I will move there, because :
- I would go to the "Great Wall"
- I would move from Shangai to Beijing and from Beijing to Shangain (train) (like Arnold's pictures^^)
- I would move from Shangai to Guangzhou and coming back to Shangai.
- I also don't really know if 3000 yans would be enough in fact once there just for 2 weeks (except trains/flights/hotels)

If anyone here has any advice, I am waiting your comments:)

Sly , you know that sound's like too much of Traveling for a two week Visit , even when you are Flying each time .
By Train it's ten hour's Shanghai to Bejing X 2 , Shanghai to Guangzhou is about 12 hour's X 2 . I would only do two Cities at most if I was you . But that's me , only trying to suggest not to have too much on your Hands.:icon_cheesygrin:

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #56 on: July 19, 2009, 11:29:41 am »
In fact, that is the "problem", would I say, somewhere.
Because Shangaï is near Beijing but not near Guangzhou.
And most of the ladies I contacted are from Shangaï or Guangzhou.
And as I would like to visit "The great Wall" and that Jim's contact is in Beijing (so is another lady too).. i got "choice"...

However..
I found a flight for 558 € (fees included), so, that's alwayd a good price. (Paris Shangai)
Now I have to look and know if I would better go to Beijing or to Guangzhou, once I'll be in Shangai.
I thought spending 4-5 days in Beijing
or 4-5 days in Guangzhou,
and the other days in Shangai.
But all that is to be "checked" again

How much does it cost, approximatively, train for Shangai - Beijing?
And for the greal wall, (just to have an idea) :)
because I don't remember if anyone told me about that or not :$
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 11:31:57 am by Sylvain D »
- Let's Rock -

Arnold

« Reply #57 on: July 19, 2009, 11:42:38 am »
The D-Train ticket SH to Beijing ( 1st class ) is 880 yuan for two - one way .
To see the great Wall of Simatai and get a Tour of Beijing was 700 yuan for all day ( I have the Tourguide's number if you want it )
My Hotel was in the second ring ( $ 50 a night ) , but that will be your choice .
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 12:56:56 pm by Arnold »

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #58 on: July 19, 2009, 11:59:12 am »
Thanks for those precious infos, Arnold :)
About the tourguide's number, for sure, I will take it because it will be useful, even if I won't go there in September but next year :)
D train  : 880 yuans for 2 - 1 way?
I'm sorry but I don't really understand. 2 persons, one way? so, 1760 yuans for 2 persons, to move from Shangai to Beijing and from Beijing to Shangai?
What about the second ring in fact?
- Let's Rock -

Arnold

« Reply #59 on: July 19, 2009, 01:00:19 pm »
Quote from: 'Sylvain D' pid='9082' dateline='1248019152'

so, 1760 yuans for 2 persons, to move from Shangai to Beijing and from Beijing to Shangai?

That is correct Sly .