Author Topic: China again, September - October  (Read 72809 times)

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
RE: China again, September - October
« Reply #60 on: July 19, 2009, 01:13:09 pm »
ok, so, that could be a nice trip to do :)
just to find the lady who would accompany :)

thanks again :)

*seeks around Shanghai for a new suitable lady*
- Let's Rock -

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #61 on: July 19, 2009, 01:55:09 pm »
GZ is a heck of a long distance from BJ and if you are going in September is likely to be still in the monsoon season - I'd recommend further north.
Also from a tourist perspective - GZ is a bit of a dump , air quality is horrible, far worse than BJ and the city is very dirty (from the pollution - the green building nets are a brownish black black..never saw that anywhere else before and even new buildings look filthy from the pollution)) and littered and run down compared to BJ. Food in GZ is fantastic though, that goes without question and the local girls are lovely.
Maybe with the Asian games coming up GZ has been cleaned up a bit, but IMHO its an impossible task.
I was only one day in BJ last time and it was far far far cleaner than GZ and the air was noticeably better. That was in early March, maybe its different at this time of year, but i doubt it.
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #62 on: July 19, 2009, 02:04:00 pm »
Irish', thanks for your comment which I really appreciate.
For sure, I know nothing actually about GZ, only 2 3 ladies who I contacted recently, but that's all.
About BJ, I think there can be no difference.

However, i notice that I'm not so far away from HK, too, but about the visa, I think I should do something if I had to move over there.
Well...
Knowin' that it's my last trip before next year, maybe would it be better to move to BJ this year and GZ next year...
One of the ladies (Flora) work in Shanghai, but the other one (Swallow), I don't know but she'll tell me soon.
I'll see what to visit too and being busy each day :)
and checking for any hotel too.
- Let's Rock -

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2009, 02:26:22 pm »
HK is amazing, as soon as you cross the border (i got the bullet train from GZ to HK) you instantly notice the cleanliness, the fact that the subway/metro /underground change over make sense -> In GZ there are several lines with zero integration or planning from what i can make out you always have to walk for KM's as you try to figure out what line is linking to what on what level, In HK you arrive at one platform and the other line is the on the other..its smooth and well thought out. Everyone is fatter in HK too haha!

There is far less pollution and the roads are fairly quiet - the first thing I noticed in GZ airport was the drivers outside sitting on their car horns. GZ driving is insane, thats it...TS is worse though Chonger is there and can probably testify haha!
HK is pretty clean and well run, the supermarkets are very western compared to GZ -->> there are no live fish swimming around in tanks for you to chose for your delectation, , the rice comes in bags rather than heaps , similarly with mushrooms and various flavourings.  The vegetables and fruit do not look like cast ofs and look like they may be safe to eat unwashed, but i wouldn't tempt that! (here its illegal to see fruit or veg not safe for eating as is).
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2009, 02:35:54 pm »
The same in France too, about your last sentence related to fruits and veg', Irish';)
About GZ driving, I don't know how it is, but I can guarantee that most of CKG taxi drivers are most drivers than taxis :D, always horning and speeding, running left, right, right, left, horning, horning.. and so on.. (good memories :D)
I'm gonna checkin' in a book what to visit and see how things will evolve with the few ladies I contacted :)
- Let's Rock -

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2009, 09:20:58 am »
Any news to say that actually, there's... nothing new... :D
Except that since 2 days, no any news from any lady from Shanghai... :huh:
Well, I got a "remark" on a letter sent to a lady, saying me "we have sent the letter to the lady, we're actually waiting for her reply, please wait..."
I would say "it is a bit strange and funny" because most of ladies who I write are from Shanghai but no reply, so, since 2 days. And I got today 2 letters from 2 ladies, but who are not from Shanghai...
WTF, would I say.
Maybe is it just "hazard"...
Well, except that "detail", i'm looking at many places I could visit in Shanghai and maybe around.

Any more news to come later.
Zai jian :)
- Let's Rock -

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #66 on: July 31, 2009, 12:00:10 pm »
Hi there.
Any more news since the last time I have posted over here.

So, my trip is always confirmed, now I have just booked a hotel in Shanghai, including breakfast, internet connexion and many other things that would be "well liked" :)
Right now, it seems one of the ladies who I am in contact with, will come to get me at the airport when I'll arrive in Shanghai, in less than 2 months.
I have readed that there are really many things to do in Shanghai, and many places to visit, too.
Maybe will I not go to Beijing, maybe will it be next year, well, I'll see.
I still didn't find my suitable lady via chnlove, plus, I'm actually "blocked" just because I don't have anymore credits and that Paypal doesn't want to show me the link where to "buy" Chnlove's credits, it also refers to a link which asks me to confirm my bank and many other things... I also have seen that Paypal is on maintenance, so I will see tomorrow if the problem is still here or not.

I'm still in contact with 5 ladies, 2 from Shanghai, and 3 from Guangzhou (one of them also works in Shanghai).
The "choice" is also "delicate" because each of them has many qualities...but I just feel cautious a bit because of my first trip. By the way, I think that I need to be there ASAP just to confirm who could be my suitable one, or maybe will I see it in the following days.. who knows?

I gonna do my visa in the following days too, and create an english blog which will better describe my activities in Shanghai in less than ... 2 months :)
- Let's Rock -

Arnold

« Reply #67 on: August 01, 2009, 12:52:24 am »
Sly , you had your Hand's full with ONE Lady on your last Trip . How are you going to handle five ? You better off ,  narrowing it down to say two at the most . One almost drove you cracy , five will do more than that .:icon_cheesygrin:

I'm just wishing you the best , no matter what you decide ... I'm behind you 10 % . Hehehe

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #68 on: August 01, 2009, 01:39:49 am »
In fact, I'd like to meet 2 of the ladies because they seem to be really honest, plus, they sent me pictures of them via mail and I also talk with one of them on QQ sometimes. But this one is in Guangzhou... and the other one lives in Guangzhou but works in Shanghai. so, I'll see how things will evolve once I'll be in Shanghai.
There is another lady who is really cute, she said she'd come to the airport to see me, well, I ask to see if that will really happen ^^
In fact, I admit I have more things to share with the 2 ladies (from Guangzhou and one of them works in Shanghai) than the other ones...
The following days should confirm all that and help to say who will be my suitable one :)
by the way, my chinese teacher talked to her mother (who is in Nanjing) about me, and her mother told her she knew a woman, a real nice one, 29 years old, who was looking for a boyfriend, but without any real "criteria". She also said she would be glad to meet me once I'll be in Shanghai and that she probably could help me to visit some nice places (I think she could be "like" a "sister") if nothing happens between us. She sent me a picture and let me her QQ, she doesn't speak english. and nothing is related to Chnlove with her, she's not from any agency :)
Well, I'll tell some more later, I need to sleep again a bit some more ^^
- Let's Rock -

Offline Josh Markley

• Inmate #cqa1265789
    • http://joshchinaadventure.blogspot.com/
« Reply #69 on: August 03, 2009, 11:24:55 am »
Sly thats what I am gonna call you. Haha.  Good luck with all these women man.  I hope you can find your real love during your trip.  You have one hell of a trip planned.  Live it up brother.  This is how I would have done it if I never met my Xu Le.  Good Luck and have fun.
麥杰德
QQ 859407630

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #70 on: August 03, 2009, 12:24:48 pm »
Thanks, Josh :)
Well, I think my trip is on a good way for meeting the Only One.
Since 2 days, I am talking on QQ with Liyan, she's a very nice woman, even beautiful one.
I sent her a cupid notes a few weeks ago and since before yesterday, we spent more than 15 hours on QQ. Should I say she's the only one who I talked to so in such a few days but such many hours? She has nothing to be compared to Ting, for sure.
She is really nice with me, she likes smiling, I even can make her laughing at loud with some little jokes or stories about me. She also showed my that her desktop background on her phone was... my daughter's picture :) I really like it, even if, as she says, we are 2 different persons.
I have to admit she just is so sweet with me, she sent me many pictures of her, my mailbox was just "spammed" with all her pictures but for sure, you can guess how happy I am to see all that she can share with me. Plus, she wrote me today a little mail, saying "Dear, I just come back home, I will wait for you".
So nice.
I have to say too that we talked about Chnlove and the agency, and she agrees that we are "safe", far away from them :) they don't have to know what we're doing and when we're planning to see each other.
Well... it is a nice story which is beginning.
Even if...

She lives in Guangzhou, or better should I say, 30 mins from there by car...
So, it is not really what I would have "better" liked... but as I would say, sometimes, things are not really where you would like it to be. She also knows I will go to Shanghai.
I told her that, for sure, by now, because there are many things we can share and because we need to see each other, I will go and visit Guangzhou. I remember your advice, Irish', for sure. You told me that Beijing was better and that it would be too warm in Guangzhou and because of the pollution too.
Well, I would say it is a little "dilemnia" but I think anyway SHE's really the One I have to see most of time I would be in China.

By the way, she told me about Asian Games in Guangzhou in November 2010. And, for sure, I'd like to go there.  Or maybe to the EXPO in Shanghai... well... too many things to do !! :)

Any more news to come soon.
- Let's Rock -

Offline Josh Markley

• Inmate #cqa1265789
    • http://joshchinaadventure.blogspot.com/
« Reply #71 on: August 04, 2009, 06:55:39 pm »
Sly by the way you talk Liyan is a catch!  She seams like a very happy girl that is very interested in you.  I mean she has pictures of your daughter everywhere.  The little e-mails are nice to.  So Guangzhou sounds like the place to be.  I hope things between you and Liyan really blossom into something special.  So what is the latest update?
麥杰德
QQ 859407630

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #72 on: August 04, 2009, 09:53:00 pm »
Sly you know I'm a friend...please take your time and enjoy this lady:icon_biggrin:

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #73 on: August 05, 2009, 01:17:22 am »
Small update is that Liyan is really a nice lady.
She sends me pictures about her every day, so when I get up, OOOP's, I got some pictures from her :)
She also talks to me on QQ between 10:00 pm up to 12:00 pm, and she likes kidding me.
Recent kidding : "oh, I got a question : why is your computer open, behind you?" and when I just looked behind me, I saw she could see my other computer, opened and I tried to say her it was easier to place harddrives and many other things when I let my computer opened, and she just replied "oh, it's man's habit ? :icon_cheesygrin:"
For sure, there are always many other things she really likes talking with me.
She is also cautious about love because she wants to find the right one for her, and she told to me that since we speak together, she is always happy (and for sure, I can see her smile each day on webcam) :)
I also have booked the hotel in Shanghai, but I will see how to proceed about Guangzhou (she also told me she could be able to kidnap me once I'll be there, so I will see how it will be :icon_cheesygrin:)
- Let's Rock -

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #74 on: August 05, 2009, 06:15:48 am »
Good luck Sly, it is looking good from Guangzhou :icon_biggrin:
TIME IS THE TELLER OF ALL TRUTHS AND THE HEALER OF ALL HURTS