Author Topic: Changsha Love Bridge Agency  (Read 35487 times)

Offline Manuel

RE: Changsha Love Bridge Agency
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2009, 03:42:15 pm »
Jesus Christ!, now I see, I must be getting blind or I've lost my "Basic Instinct" :icon_biggrin:
TRADUTTORE, TRADITORE

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2009, 04:09:00 pm »
Manuel, you can use my glasses if you need to Hahaha!!!

Alex, now them being sent to jail would be very good but, you and I know that won't be happening no time soon.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 04:12:28 pm by MLM »
TIME IS THE TELLER OF ALL TRUTHS AND THE HEALER OF ALL HURTS

Offline Manuel

« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2009, 04:46:08 pm »
Quote from: 'Michael L. Maines' pid='16293' dateline='1252699740'

Manuel, you can use my glasses if you need to Hahaha!!!

You're wrong, I don't use glasses, just binoculars! :icon_cheesygrin:
TRADUTTORE, TRADITORE

Offline Hans

• Once you go Asian you never go Caucasian
    • http://motpol.blogspot.com
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2009, 04:56:28 pm »
Quote from: 'alex' pid='16288' dateline='1252698084'

At the risk of repeating myself, no-one should consider ANY women from this agency. The rot extends higher than the translators. It goes right to the top. And translators writing letters is only part of the scam. They are quite adept and sly at covering their traces. After five months of complaining to Chnlove about my experience in the most diplomatic way, they have finally refused to give me a refund of 45 credits. I feel I got close, but no cigar. (They had earlier refunded 6 credits as a goodwill gesture!) Chnlove knew it was a scam, but P216 agency are very clever at their Chinese sting. I was bitten and survived.
I would advise guys not even to look at the pretty pictures.  If I want a cheap thrill, I would be reading that the Changsha Love Bridge Agency staff are all in jail for fraud.

Yeah, I got 6 credits back from Chnlove after being cheated on by the Changsha Love Bridge Company as well (or, rather, by the lady and the interpreter). After 3-4 months of EMF correspondence, that is a drop in the sea, of course.

It's funny, but the Changsha blablabla agency does have really gorgeous ladies. I can fully understand why men are eager to correspond with some of them. I had one bad experience (not close to as bad as many others) and I have stayed away from them ever since.

Vince G

« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2009, 05:19:58 pm »
When photos like this show up your being played if you write her. I really have trouble not understanding why men of a older age group then the girls can't get it through their head there's always a reason? If some 20 yr old writes a 50 + yr old? 99.9999999999999 percent your going to get ripped off.

There is no way in hell the photographer, the agency, the translator and whoever else is involved in the profile and pictures didn't notice being able to see "the money pot".

In a way I thank her it made my day. :icon_cool: but for the guys checking for a partner? will write her "maybe" she is real. The only real to it is your money gone missing.

Offline maxx

« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2009, 06:28:34 pm »
Come on you guys maybe it was just a mistake.Maybe the girl or the photgrapher didn't see that.
Just messing with you all.That one does look like trouble.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 06:29:36 pm by maxx »

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2009, 06:38:48 pm »
But she may well get hundreds of EMF's from the poor sods who dont know about this Forum....she probably wont get any letters from us !!!

I dont think Changsha Agency gives a damm what we think, there are many, many other Men who would give it a go.....just because of a glimpse of black undies...........and the money rolls in !!!!.........it would be laughable if it wasnt such a scam............something has got to be done about this....but what ?????.....it is pathetic !!!

DavidE

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2009, 06:43:03 pm »
Looking at that made me go back to look again at Keren's photo's in her profile...NOT quite as bad, so I'm more than happy...:icon_biggrin:

Offline maxx

« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2009, 06:52:56 pm »
David maybe a note to customer care?maybe someone should post on the official forum.What we all think.I doubt if eather one of theese suggestions would get through.But you never know.

I beleave this women is a plant.But what if we are wrong?There is always a chance of that.And we have just black listed some women for being a little to reaveling

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2009, 07:00:00 pm »
Quote from: 'maxx' pid='16317' dateline='1252709576'

David maybe a note to customer care?maybe someone should post on the official forum.What we all think.I doubt if eather one of theese suggestions would get through.But you never know.

I beleave this women is a plant.But what if we are wrong?There is always a chance of that.And we have just black listed some women for being a little to reaveling

Yes Maxx, of course you are right...it is our asssumption that this woman is a fraud...we have no proof, so it is not ethical to pursue it...but I think we know the truth, dont we ?

Writing to CHNLove or the Agency without proof is pointless, they wouldnt care anyway.

So we just have to gnash our teeth and grin and bear it...at least the Bros wont get involved and possibly conned .

DavidE

Offline maxx

« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2009, 07:06:50 pm »
True enough David.We do know the truth.And by posting it here.Maybe we did save some poor guy some heart ache.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 07:07:36 pm by maxx »

shaun

« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2009, 07:38:55 pm »
I volunteer to go there and check it... I mean her out! :icon_cheesygrin:

Not really, I'm quite happy with who I have. :icon_cool:

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2009, 07:40:13 pm »
Quote from: 'maxx' pid='16322' dateline='1252710410'

True enough David.We do know the truth.And by posting it here.Maybe we did save some poor guy some heart ache.

Yep....thats about the best we can do !!!

DavidE

Quote from: 'shaun' pid='16325' dateline='1252712335'

I volunteer to go there and check it... I mean her out! :icon_cheesygrin:

Not really, I'm quite happy with who I have. :icon_cool:

Why bother Shaun....once you get past the black undies....you wont find anything different :icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

However, if you are in Thailand...it could be a different story...you never know what is under the black undies !!!!!!

DavidE
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 07:53:28 pm by David E »

shaun

« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2009, 08:40:43 pm »
DavidE,

Man you crack me up.

Shaun

David5o

« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2009, 09:00:41 pm »
David E,

You don't mean the dreaded..........Meat and two veggies do YOU!!!!

David.....