Author Topic: Changsha Love Bridge Agency  (Read 35506 times)

Offline Hans

• Once you go Asian you never go Caucasian
    • http://motpol.blogspot.com
RE: Changsha Love Bridge Agency
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2009, 05:19:27 am »
Quote from: 'David5o' pid='16634' dateline='1252964977'

Hans,

If you think a Guy's meat and two veg is ''something beautiful and shaved'' ... I think your on the wrong Forum Mate!!  .....hahaha!!

David.....

If you can't see the difference between girls and ladyboys in Thailand (when you've gotten as far as to your hotel), you are either too drunk or blind. Or maybe both.

David5o

« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2009, 06:57:35 am »
Quote from: 'Hans' pid='16676' dateline='1253006367'

Quote from: 'David5o' pid='16634' dateline='1252964977'

Hans,

If you think a Guy's meat and two veg is ''something beautiful and shaved'' ... I think your on the wrong Forum Mate!!  .....hahaha!!

David.....

If you can't see the difference between girls and ladyboys in Thailand (when you've gotten as far as to your hotel), you are either too drunk or blind. Or maybe both.

Hans,

I'd like a $ for every-time a man has said the self same thing you have!! I'd be a very rich man now!! ...hahaha!!

The truth is, that some are obvious, some are not so obvious, and some can, and do fool the most diligent of straight men.
I've actually been to some bars in Thailand (Bangkok), with friends and girlfriends (Thai) that were themselves fooled by ladyboys. None of us had the slightest idea that they were ladyboys until the owner had told us so.
Oh, and i don't ever drink enough booze to get drunk, and my eyesight maybe going downhill but not too that extent...lol!!

DavidE has much more experience of Thailand  than i, so perhaps he can add he's 10cents worth, 2 cents is so cheap these days!!
hahaha!!

David.....

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2009, 07:24:07 am »
In 1984 wile I was in the middle of running the Glasgow marathon, I was running behind this 'female' dressed only in Black bra, panties and suspenders and lovely long black hair.:icon_cheesygrin:  And I thought wow what a body, I would definetely throw that a length !!!:icon_cheesygrin:  Once I got upsides of her, it turned out to be a guy with a beard and moustache... Needless to say I sprinted away as fast as my little legs would carry me...Totally embaressed:blush:

Guy's as God is my judge....THIS is the truth
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 07:34:38 am by Scottish_Rob »

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2009, 07:32:07 am »
ROFLMAO, Rob you kill me
TIME IS THE TELLER OF ALL TRUTHS AND THE HEALER OF ALL HURTS

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2009, 07:45:36 am »
About  Thailand !!!:

I have had many, many visits to Thailand...some Business, some pleasure.

My first visit to the "Simons Revue" was an eye-opener, the Thai guys who took me there "forgot" to tell me that every one of the 132 performers was a woman !!!

So there we are, in the front row "executive" seats, and me goggling at these incredible, delicate and very, very beautiful Women !!

one of my hosts said that I could meet with some of the cast after the show if I was interested......was I ever !!!

So we went backstage and met a few of them....and then I learned the truth !!!....that to some extent or the other, they were al Men...what a disappointment.

It seems that the higher up the pecking order you are as a Thai transvestite depends on the extent of your "conversion" to a female.
Most go down the Chemical/hormone/breast implant route and stop there, but the absolute dolls, the best lookers have had the "full" conversion and I am told...(note here, NOT from personal experience)...that you would never know if you got into the sack with one of them, they are THAT complete.

So once again I repeat...you never know what is under the undies in a Thai "woman" Hahahaha

DavidE

Offline rhoodtsao

« Reply #65 on: September 15, 2009, 03:59:30 pm »
Thank you gentlemen for sharing you experience and thought on this agency, and ideas. Again when I say she it could be my girl (I hope) and or translator, my girl and the translator supposedly has developed a friendship, she said she use the same translator, I don’t want to publish the translator’s name, it’s not Irene or Sara but heck what do I really know all these translator could be the same person. Haha, anyway she sends me a ton of her natural pictures, some with her friends without me even asking for it, and a ton of studio pictures too that were not in her profile, maybe I’ve exaggerate a little here, in contrast I sent her 3 of my pictures, but I got a lot of her photos, as for direct contact I’m not in a hurry, maybe I am playing right into the hand of that agency, I like the way things are going right now, heck it only cost $3.9 US each for sending a letter, and read her replies, that’s nothing compared to what I blow on other stuff, I will definitely ask for web cam session before I go and visit her, I will have a plan B, plan C, when I go, I been to China twice already this year, specifically Zhuhai. Changsha is only about 1 and ½ hour away from Zhuhai,  if things don’t work out the way I wanted to I can always run to Zhuhai, Zhuhai is wild man, some of the guys been there can back me up on this one, but my girl said Changsha is pretty wild too, she said there’s a lot of unhealthy entertainment for men there, hehe that’s my kind of entertainment she also said she will never let me out of her site because of unhealthy entertainment, if it there I’ll find it. it’s not to say I’m a player here, of course I’ll be the gentle man first, but if things don’t work out the way I wanted to watch out china, here’s rhood,  I will not go home unsatisfied. Hehe, oh I’m 48 and she’s 24, what a cradle robber I am huh? Hehe.
robin

Offline Hans

« Reply #66 on: September 15, 2009, 04:36:30 pm »
Quote from: 'David5o' pid='16681' dateline='1253012255'

The truth is, that some are obvious, some are not so obvious, and some can, and do fool the most diligent of straight men.
I've actually been to some bars in Thailand (Bangkok), with friends and girlfriends (Thai) that were themselves fooled by ladyboys. None of us had the slightest idea that they were ladyboys until the owner had told us so.
Oh, and i don't ever drink enough booze to get drunk, and my eyesight maybe going downhill but not too that extent...lol!!

David.....

Yes, I know there are some really stunning looking ladyboys. But there are usually some hints to look for (the obvious parts are the hips and the hands). My point was to not exaggerate the risk of walking home with a ladyboy. I'm sure there are stories like this, but I would think that most of them have themselves to blame (too much to drink). I myself have never had any problems and I've talked to regulars who come to Thailand at least once a year and they don't seem to have any problems spotting a LB either. Just keep your eyes open. :icon_cool:

Offline ahkiwi

« Reply #67 on: September 15, 2009, 06:28:05 pm »
lol, how did we end up here
:icon_cheesygrin:
World Famous in New Zealand since ages ago.

Ali (???)
QQ: 860848209

Offline Philip

« Reply #68 on: September 15, 2009, 06:37:33 pm »
Well, to sum up, all the lovely ladies at this agency are, in fact ladyboys. It's almost impossible to tell from the pictures, especially since they have had all their parts photoshopped. The CLBA agency actually stands for the Changsha Lady Boys Agency. I certainly couldn't find a love bridge, and I really looked.:icon_cheesygrin:

Offline ahkiwi

« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2009, 12:35:12 am »
hahahaha, that wouldn't surprise me :P

I'm glad I stayed away from that agency
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 12:38:30 am by ahkiwi »
World Famous in New Zealand since ages ago.

Ali (???)
QQ: 860848209

Offline Hans

« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2009, 01:11:14 am »
Quote from: 'alex' pid='16742' dateline='1253054253'

Well, to sum up, all the lovely ladies at this agency are, in fact ladyboys. It's almost impossible to tell from the pictures, especially since they have had all their parts photoshopped. The CLBA agency actually stands for the Changsha Lady Boys Agency. I certainly couldn't find a love bridge, and I really looked.:icon_cheesygrin:

Yep, that pretty much sums it up!

shaun

« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2009, 05:03:36 am »
David E,

Why didn't you tell us about CLBA?  I mean a brother needs to know!

Shaun

brett

« Reply #72 on: September 16, 2009, 05:24:54 am »
Has anyone actually met a lady from CLBA? Do they have real ones on the books?

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #73 on: September 16, 2009, 06:28:03 am »
Quote from: 'shaun' pid='16789' dateline='1253091816'

David E,

Why didn't you tell us about CLBA?  I mean a brother needs to know!

Shaun

Thought you could all get a nice surprise ....:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

DavidE

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #74 on: September 16, 2009, 01:02:06 pm »
DAVIDE...YOU are WICKED....LOL