Author Topic: Changsha Love Bridge Agency  (Read 35512 times)

shaun

RE: Changsha Love Bridge Agency
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2009, 09:41:59 pm »
David5o,

I don't think he was talking about tacos.

Shaun
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 09:42:32 pm by shaun »

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2009, 10:29:50 pm »
The thumbnail I posted was of a revue in Phuket called "Simons", it is very famous for the quality of its Ladies....all of which are stunningly beautiful.....but they are all Men !!!!!!! The revue itself is quite magnificent and you can get photos after, with yourself and any of  the "ladies".........I have such photos...but not going to let you lot see them :icon_cool::icon_cool:.........very scary

DavidE

Vince G

« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2009, 12:37:13 am »
Of course a mistake could have been made. BUT being from a well known "fishy" agency I don't think it was a mistake. These photos are looked over and photoshopped before being posted. No way it got missed.

Offline Hans

• Once you go Asian you never go Caucasian
    • http://motpol.blogspot.com
« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2009, 03:02:34 am »
Quote from: 'David E' pid='16326' dateline='1252712413'

However, if you are in Thailand...it could be a different story...you never know what is under the black undies !!!!!!

DavidE

Usually something beautiful and shaved I would say. :icon_biggrin:

brett

« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2009, 04:19:14 am »
Something fishy? Well there is a girl called Fish on chnlove (and a very beautiful one she is too!).

When I was a chnlove newbie I spoke to Cassie and Tina at changsha love bridge. Both are lovely, but Tina said she went drifting with her friends, so I went right off her after that. Cassie was lovely but she looked a bit of a maneater in one of her photos so I couldn't be sure about her.

Offline Manuel

« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2009, 02:59:48 am »
Just received an admirer mail from this little girl, 29 years old, (P216NNN) Changsha Love Bridge Company of course, and I'm wondering if I look like a sugar daddy in my profile photo :huh:

I'm going to ask to one lady I'm writing to, that sends to me the photo she sees in my profile. I've received several admirer letters talking about my wonderful smile and I can assure in the one I upload there's no smile at all. Have them photoshoped me????

P.D. I hid the last 3 numbers as I don't know if it's for real or not. May be I'm so sexy all those ladies in her 20s has decided to write to me! :icon_cheesygrin:
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 03:17:36 am by Manuel »
TRADUTTORE, TRADITORE

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2009, 12:46:12 am »
Quote from: 'Manuel' pid='16487' dateline='1252825188'

Just received an admirer mail from this little girl, 29 years old, (P216NNN) Changsha Love Bridge Company of course, and I'm wondering if I look like a sugar daddy in my profile photo :huh:

I'm going to ask to one lady I'm writing to, that sends to me the photo she sees in my profile. I've received several admirer letters talking about my wonderful smile and I can assure in the one I upload there's no smile at all. Have them photoshoped me????

P.D. I hid the last 3 numbers as I don't know if it's for real or not. May be I'm so sexy all those ladies in her 20s has decided to write to me! :icon_cheesygrin:

Probably my fault Manuel.  I can remember telling a girl here once that some of the Spanish antiquities were worth a lot of money.  I think my words were lost in translation and she and her friends are looking for that rich Spanish antique!!!!! :icon_cheesygrin:

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline rhoodtsao

« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2009, 03:47:19 pm »
Does anybody have anything good to say about this agency?  I know some of you might have got burn by this agency, my questions are how did you got burn by it? how did you find out the woman you’re supposedly writing to is the translator? I’ve been writing to a very hot looking girl from this agency for about two months now, so for I got no reason to believe she’s not real, when I say she meaning it could be the girl I think I’m  writing to and or the translator so far she’s keeping her story straight, never has she call me by the wrong name, she remember my kids names, remember everything we talk about, I know she can always go back and read my letters to refresh her mind but 40 plus letters are a lot to go thru, and if she’s writing to me and other blokes to generate revenue for her and the agency it takes a lot of time, I’m looking to hit a home run, if she’s real it’s a homer, if not oh well, I’m out a few hundred bucks for emf and some of my time. Oh this is the fourth woman I’m writing to, she’s so good to write to, I mean I can write like 1000 words letter to her without problem, the other women I’m lost for words after about 300, maybe I’m in love with the translator, hehe. Thanks for letting me get this off my chest.
Robin

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2009, 05:30:15 pm »
No worries Robin, just keep your eyes and mind wide open, look at every thing that is written and then maybe, just maybe you will find one there that is real and even so you still have to watch for when the translator is doing the writing and not your girl
TIME IS THE TELLER OF ALL TRUTHS AND THE HEALER OF ALL HURTS

Offline Philip

« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2009, 05:36:24 pm »
Hi Robin,

the girl I was writing to was a translator called Irene. She wrote the most beautiful and poetic letters. She always answered my questions, and when she described the dream she had about us, I was blown away. We discussed in detail what we would do when I was there, the attitude of her family, Chinese customs, the whole shebang. I was given no reason to be suspicious over 51 EMFs, except a slight impression that it was too good to be true. I really believe she could have a career as a romantic novelist. But instead, she writes letters to earn money for her agency and lures unlucky suckers like me to China.
On arrival, the whole affair collapsed almost immediately. The lady I thought I had been writing to could not answer any of my questions, obviously knew nothing about the content of the letters, was too busy to spend any time with me apart from two meals, and came up with the farce of an excuse for us not working about her sister being worried that because I am bald that we would create bald children. This after she had categorically asserted that all of her family had seen my photos months before and were happy to meet me. Then Irene and the agency boss produced their obviously well-practised spiel that they had plenty of other ladies I might like to meet and would I like to sign this form to say I was happy with the translation service.
My biggest mistake was not pressing enough for direct contact, webcam, QQ, etc. All I had was one real photo. So, I escaped, not too damaged, but wiser and I found a good agency and lady.
I am not the only one to have been through a similar experience with this agency. If you do go ahead with it, go for direct contact, don't sign anything when you go, take a good luck charm, keep your eyes open and have a plan B if it doesn't work out.
All the best, Alex

David5o

« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2009, 05:49:37 pm »
(Saturday, September 12th, 2009 02:40 AM)David E Wrote:  
However, if you are in Thailand...it could be a different story...you never know what is under the black undies !!!!!!

DavidE

Hans Wrote
Usually something beautiful and shaved I would say.

Hans,

If you think a Guy's meat and two veg is ''something beautiful and shaved'' ... I think your on the wrong Forum Mate!!  .....hahaha!!

David.....

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2009, 06:17:29 pm »
David........ROFLMAO:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2009, 06:22:25 pm »
Quote from: 'David5o' pid='16634' dateline='1252964977'

(Saturday, September 12th, 2009 02:40 AM)David E Wrote:  

DavidE

Hans Wrote
Usually something beautiful and shaved I would say.

Hans,

If you think a Guy's meat and two veg is ''something beautiful and shaved'' ... I think your on the wrong Forum Mate!!  .....hahaha!!

David.....

I'll drink to that !!!!....hahaha

DavidE

Quote from: 'alex' pid='16633' dateline='1252964184'

Hi Robin,

the girl I was writing to was a translator called Irene. She wrote the most beautiful and poetic letters. She always answered my questions, and when she described the dream she had about us, I was blown away.

Robin
My experience with this Agency was an EXACT copy of the one described by Alex...only the translator was named Sara. and the Lady "had been called out of town for sick relative" !!!!!!

I had 20 minutes in private with the Agency boss...and he learned many, many new Australian profanities !!!! My huge temptation was to give him a real walloping...but I didn't want to end up in a Chinese Prison for 20 years :s:s

I wrote numerous complaint letters to CHNLove, Interpol, The Aus Immigration Dept. and everyone I could think of...but nobody interested of course.

BE VERY CAREFUL...but dont give up :icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

DavidE
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 06:42:38 pm by David E »

Offline Manuel

« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2009, 08:51:13 pm »
Quote from: 'Willy The Londoner' pid='16556' dateline='1252903572'

Probably my fault Manuel.  I can remember telling a girl here once that some of the Spanish antiquities were worth a lot of money.  I think my words were lost in translation and she and her friends are looking for that rich Spanish antique!!!!! :icon_cheesygrin:

Willy

Be careful, I have friends in Zhuhai's Triads! :icon_biggrin:
Quote from: 'rhoodtsao' pid='16619' dateline='1252957639'

Does anybody have anything good to say about this agency?  I know some of you might have got burn by this agency, my questions are how did you got burn by it? how did you find out the woman you’re supposedly writing to is the translator?

No idea if it's a scam in my case, but receiving an admirer letter from a sexy 29 years old lady and when looking on the mirror I don't see Brad Pitt, just a 58 years old, skin and bones, bald guy makes me think! :icon_cheesygrin:
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 09:00:39 pm by Manuel »
TRADUTTORE, TRADITORE

brett

« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2009, 03:33:44 am »
I exchanged EMFs with a couple of the girls. But I didn't get to the natural photos stage. I seemed to be burning through EMFs but never actually found out much about the girls. To be fair though, one was a factory worker so didn't have much Internet access available.